PDA

View Full Version : Megadeth, Slayer, Testament is real!

SerpentineVIVIVI
11-16-2009, 06:24 AM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=130448

Don't know why Shawn denied it....interesting. Can't wait for them to announce the rest of the tour! :shred:

Davemeistro
11-16-2009, 08:16 AM
JANUARY
18 WaMu Theatre, Seattle, WA*
19 Memorial Coliseum, Portland, OR - tickets sold via www.rosequarter.com
21 Cow Palace, San Francisco, CA*
22 Long Beach Arena, Long Beach, CA* (tickets on sale 11/21)
23 Dodge Theatre, Phoenix, AZ**
25 Magness Arena, Denver, CO*
26 Tingley Coliseum, Albuquerque, NM*
27 El Paso Coliseum, El Paso, TX*
29 Verizon Wireless, Houston, TX**
31 Municipal Auditorium, Nashville, TN*

FEBRUARY
1 Gwinnett Arena, Duluth, GA* (tickets on sale 11/20)
2 Broadbent Arena, Louisville, KY* (tickets on sale 12/4)
4 Roy Wilkins Auditorium, Minneapolis, MN* (tickets on sale 12/4)
5 UIC Pavilion, Chicago, IL* (tickets on sale 12/4)
6 Cobo Arena, Detroit, MI*
9 Chevrolet Theatre, Wallingford, CT**
11 Izod Center, East Rutherford, NJ*
13 Susquehanna Center, Camden, NJ*
14 Tsongas Arena, Lowell, MA*
16 Pavillon de La Jeunesse, Quebec City, QC - tickets sold via Billetech.com
18 John Labatt Centre, London, ON - tickets on sale 11/27 via JohnLabattCentre.com
19 Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON - tickets sold via Ticketmaster.ca
20 Bell Centre, Montreal, QC - tickets sold via Admission.com
22 Moncton Coliseum, Moncton, NB - tickets sold via MonctonColiseum.com
23 Metro Centre, Halifax, NS - tickets sold via TicketAtlantic.com

* tickets sold through Ticketmaster
** tickets sold through LiveNation.com

MegaFanClub ticket presale begins Wednesday November 18 at 10am.

JRA
11-16-2009, 09:00 AM
Nothing about High On Fire yet. Well, at least Dave and Slayer can tolerate each others company to make money. That's good, right?

Butcher of Birth
11-16-2009, 09:39 AM
No Florida date? Lame, because I really wanna see Megadeth again for the amazing price of only TEN BUCKS! Oh well... Figures right?

mankvill
11-16-2009, 10:31 AM
:hecho:

andrew_metalhead
11-16-2009, 10:40 AM
Yes!!! This made my day!!!!!! :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::r ocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

SerpentineVIVIVI
11-16-2009, 11:08 AM

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::r ocker::rocker:

This epicness being on a Saturday, AND not having classes the following Monday? Made my fucking day!

JuuKun
11-16-2009, 12:15 PM
14 Tsongas Arena, Lowell, MA

Sweet. I'll probably go. :)

Fe Maiden
11-16-2009, 12:19 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm........Maybe:allan:

maidenpriest
11-16-2009, 12:26 PM
YES!!!! JANUARY 23RD!

makethemsuffer12
11-16-2009, 12:48 PM
See ya at the Meadowlands fuckers!

IrritatedTrout
11-16-2009, 12:49 PM

It's definitely not close but if they aren't hitting the Baltimore/DC area than this is the show I'll be at! Shame East Rutherford and Camden have an off day in between or I'd try to do both.

Does anyone know if there will be $10 floor seats, or will they just be the uppers?

Rmeiselman
11-16-2009, 01:28 PM
14 Tsongas Arena, Lowell, MA

Sweet. I'll probably go. :)
Haha many guys in Mass will have to choose between Slayer/Megadeth/Testament or their significant other, seeing as it's on Valentines Day. For me, my true love is metal, and I shall be paying her a visit in Lowell.:rocker:

mastodon421
11-16-2009, 01:44 PM
Feb 14 Tsongas Arena I need to fucking go.

JuuKun
11-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Haha many guys in Mass will have to choose between Slayer/Megadeth/Testament or their significant other, seeing as it's on Valentines Day. For me, my true love is metal, and I shall be paying her a visit in Lowell.:rocker:

NOT THIS GUY. My girl loves Megadeth :)

ADD
11-16-2009, 01:51 PM
Bum, would be a perfect time to cross Slayer off my Bands-To-See list, and at the Cow Palace too! Shit's gonna be madness. Too bad I go back to school a couple days before.

ChildrenofSodom
11-16-2009, 02:00 PM
You don't have any fans in Ohio anyway, fuckers.

:bouville:

Sanitarium78
11-16-2009, 02:20 PM
I know this isn't the bands fault but no dates in New York state at all? Who ever is booking this should be fired how do you ignore a market like that? I was hoping if they weren't gonna play Buffalo(which Megadeth played to a sold out crowd in 2007) that they would at least try Rochester or maybe Syracuse which is all driveable for me. Now it looks like i might have to deal with the bullshit of crossing the border into Canada and seeing them in London or Toronto:wallbang:

It's not just this tour the current one Megadeth is on isn't getting anywhere near me either

MPF
11-16-2009, 02:33 PM
Finally a MN show. I'll be doing my best to go.

Fe Maiden
11-16-2009, 02:44 PM
Bum, would be a perfect time to cross Slayer off my Bands-To-See list, and at the Cow Palace too! Shit's gonna be madness. Too bad I go back to school a couple days before.Dude...Long Beach Arena. That is close to your school is it not?

andrew_metalhead
11-16-2009, 02:45 PM
Dude...Long Beach Arena. That is close to your school is it not?

Are you the same Fe Maiden as on the IMFC? :D

girnny777
11-16-2009, 02:48 PM
9 Chevrolet Theatre, Wallingford, CT**

Birthday eve show? Yes Please :blaze::blaze:

xStructualDefect
11-16-2009, 03:36 PM
not the biggest fan of any of these bands, but i'd be stupid NOT to go. i'll be at the long beach arena show.

DethMaiden
11-16-2009, 03:47 PM
Louisville is on a Tuesday. We shall see. Probably can't afford it along with the BTBAM and Nile tours and honestly both of those take precedence.

ChildrenofSodom
11-16-2009, 03:51 PM
Now it looks like i might have to deal with the bullshit of crossing the border into Canada and seeing them in London or Toronto:wallbang:

Dude. London is in Ohio. Thats even further.

Div
11-16-2009, 03:54 PM
> NJ

yey

> Camden

o nvm

Sanitarium78
11-16-2009, 04:06 PM
Dude. London is in Ohio. Thats even further.

I was talking about London, Ontatio Canada I thought I saw that city on the list.

JuuKun
11-16-2009, 04:19 PM
I'm eager for the venue to start advertising this show because I want to see if it'll be the same as the other time I've been there. I've only been to Tsonga's Arena once, for Unholy Alliance, and the entire arena was General Admission. I don't know if that's a regular for their shows or not, though, but I hope it is.

idrinkwine732
11-16-2009, 04:49 PM
This sounds pretty fucking awesome.

SerpentineVIVIVI
11-16-2009, 04:57 PM
The Susquehanna Center supposedly has a 4 pack available. I can't see the prices, but the deal just gets better and better. Get some 3 people to come with me and I'm good :cool:

DethMaiden
11-16-2009, 04:58 PM
The Susquehanna Center supposedly has a 4 pack available. I can't see the prices, but the deal just gets better and better. Get some 3 people to come with me and I'm good :cool:

Pick me up, k? :D

TonyD
11-16-2009, 05:27 PM
ZOMG THISS AWESOME I'LL BE THERE
But check the title, there was nothing in there about HoF
Bum, would be a perfect time to cross Slayer off my Bands-To-See list, and at the Cow Palace too! Shit's gonna be madness. Too bad I go back to school a couple days before.

Looks like you need to make the 60-90 minute pilgrimage to Long Beach.

idrinkwine732
11-16-2009, 05:33 PM
Is the Cow Palace any good?

Travis The Dragon
11-16-2009, 06:55 PM
SLAYER. MEGADETH. Two names synonymous with fierce, crunching power. Two bands whose histories are inevitably intertwined in defining the thrash/metal genre. Individually, their respective prowess and accomplishments are impressive; but together, they're brutal and unstoppable. MEGADETH and SLAYER will join forces to co-headline "American Carnage", the most blistering, the most explosive, and the most eagerly anticipated mega-tour of the winter and you do not want to miss it.

"American Carnage" will kick off on January 18 in Seattle, Washington for a 26-date trek across North America that will include the six Canadian dates postponed earlier this month. Tickets for most shows go on sale this Friday, November 20. Ticketmaster is offering a special presale for most shows from Wednesday, November 18 at 10am until Thursday, November 19 at 10pm.

"American Carnage" is the first time that SLAYER and MEGADETH will have toured the U.S. together since 1991's epic "Clash of the Titans" tour. To celebrate that and in recognition of the tough economic times that many of their fans are having, MEGADETH and SLAYER have decided to roll back the price of a chunk of tickets at every U.S. show to the "1991 price" of $10.00. These specially-priced tickets will be limited and when they're gone, they're gone. MEGADETH has also teamed with iloveallaccess.com to provide an Ultimate Fan Package including premium seats, meet and greets, pre-show parties and more.

In addition, TESTAMENT who was also on the "Clash of the Titans" bill will be special guests on the entire tour, marking the first time that all three bands have shared a stage together in more than 18 years, and making this a "must see" metal event.

SLAYER and MEGADETH have already massacred territories together outside of the U.S. first with four explosive dates in June, 2009 across Western Canada - "Canadian Carnage" marking the first time the bands had shared a stage anywhere in 18 years; and then six co-headlining "Carnage" dates in Australia followed in October.

"American Carnage" tour dates:

Jan. 18 - WaMu Theatre, Seattle, WA*
Jan. 19 - Memorial Coliseum, Portland, OR
Jan. 21 - Cow Palace, San Francisco, CA*
Jan. 22 - Long Beach Arena, Long Beach, CA*
Jan. 23 - Dodge Theatre, Phoenix, AZ**
Jan. 25 - Magness Arena, Denver, CO*
Jan. 26 - Tingley Coliseum, Albuquerque, NM*
Jan. 27 - El Paso Coliseum, El Paso, TX*
Jan. 29 - Verizon Wireless, Houston, TX**
Jan. 31 - Municipal Auditorium, Nashville, TN*
Feb. 01 - Gwinnett Arena, Duluth, GA*
Feb. 02 - Broadbent Arena, Louisville, KY*
:party: HELL FUCKING YES! Feb. 04 - Roy Wilkins Auditorium, Minneapolis, MN* HELL FUCKING YES! :party:
Feb. 05 - UIC Pavilion, Chicago, IL*
Feb. 06 - Cobo Arena, Detroit, MI*
Feb. 09 - Chevrolet Theatre, Wallingford, CT**
Feb. 11 - Izod Center, East Rutherford, NJ*
Feb. 13 - Susquehanna Center, Camden, NJ*
Feb. 14 - Tsongas Arena, Lowell, MA*
Feb. 16 - Pavillon de La Jeunesse, Quebec City, QC
Feb. 18 - John Labatt Centre, London, ON
Feb. 19 - Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON
Feb. 20 - Bell Centre, Montreal, QC
Feb. 22 - Moncton Coliseum, Moncton, NB
Feb. 23 - Metro Centre, Halifax, NS

* Tickets sold through Ticketmaster
** Tickets sold through LiveNation.com
Source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=130454

OMG!!! February 4th NEEDS to get here NOW!!!

ADD
11-16-2009, 06:59 PM
Is the Cow Palace any good?
It's hella big, indoors, and is right by my homies house so it would be ideal location.

I might not puss out on this if I can find someone to drive to Long Beach. Unlikely is an understatement.

mankvill
11-16-2009, 07:11 PM
too late broski!

Travis The Dragon
11-16-2009, 07:12 PM
too late broski!

:confused::confused::confused:

mankvill
11-16-2009, 07:18 PM
http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=11900

Although I love your enthusiasm!

TonyD
11-16-2009, 07:20 PM
I haven't gone there for a show but it's the same as any other basketball/hockey arena. It's a little more run down compared to Oakland and SJ but I know for a fact that it hosted the Ozzy-Metallica tour and Clash of the Titans.

Travis The Dragon
11-16-2009, 07:24 PM
OMG!!!!!! Feb. 4 NEEDS to get here NOW!!!!

Travis The Dragon
11-16-2009, 07:25 PM
No wonder I didn't see it. Someone put it in misinformation and propaganda.

mankvill
11-16-2009, 07:26 PM
No wonder I didn't see it. Someone put it in misinformation and propaganda.

that's where it should go!

Travis The Dragon
11-16-2009, 07:31 PM
that's where it should go!

Why? It's not misinformation. It's OFFICIAL. The tour dates are officially on the band's websites.

TonyD
11-16-2009, 07:35 PM
:wallbang:

SomewhereInTime72
11-16-2009, 07:59 PM
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/9580/loldunno.jpg

SerpentineVIVIVI
11-16-2009, 08:00 PM
Amazing!

Maiden33
11-16-2009, 08:15 PM

If I'd be getting a ride, I might be down. For $10, even though I only have a tiny interest in each band, I think it'd be a cool show to see.

SerpentineVIVIVI
11-16-2009, 08:29 PM
If I'd be getting a ride, I might be down. For $10, even though I only have a tiny interest in each band, I think it'd be a cool show to see.

Depends, where do you live? You can message me this if you'd like, I wouldn't want to put it on public myself. The only problem I can see is that I wouldn't be driving from Bing down there, I'd be driving from my place in LI there, so I don't know if I would cross your area, but if it's like a 10 minute detour or something I wouldn't mind at all.

IrritatedTrout
11-16-2009, 08:51 PM
I'm trying to get my friend to come with me but if he doesn't I would be interested in being a part of that 4 pack if you still need someone.

SerpentineVIVIVI
11-16-2009, 09:27 PM
I'm trying to get my friend to come with me but if he doesn't I would be interested in being a part of that 4 pack if you still need someone.

Well how would we all give each other the cash if we were to 4 pack it up? And who would buy it?

TonyD
11-16-2009, 09:32 PM
You would be smart to buy them, because even if they don't show up you can sell them at the door or to a scalper for more than that.

SerpentineVIVIVI
11-16-2009, 09:38 PM
You would be smart to buy them, because even if they don't show up you can sell them at the door or to a scalper for more than that.

Well, I don't think they would bail, this IS Megadeth, Slayer and Testament. Even Jeff would go to this, that's gotta mean something ;). And granted this is just an internet forum, I do have some level of trust due to the fact that I realize no long lasting member (specifically the two I'd be doing business with in this case :D)

Fe Maiden
11-17-2009, 07:38 AM
Are you the same Fe Maiden as on the IMFC? :D
Indeed I am!:D

andrew_metalhead
11-17-2009, 09:36 AM
Indeed I am!:D

Right on! :rocker:

Maiden33
11-17-2009, 11:35 AM
Depends, where do you live? You can message me this if you'd like, I wouldn't want to put it on public myself. The only problem I can see is that I wouldn't be driving from Bing down there, I'd be driving from my place in LI there, so I don't know if I would cross your area, but if it's like a 10 minute detour or something I wouldn't mind at all.

Allentown, PA. More specifically, Whitehall, PA. If you're coming from Long Island, you'd want to take 78 West into PA (pretty much to me), then hop on 476 South (the PA turnpike) to the Philly area, then cross into Camden. That's easy, could do it without directions.

Maiden33
11-17-2009, 11:35 AM
Well how would we all give each other the cash if we were to 4 pack it up? And who would buy it?

Paypal is the most logical way of transfering money electronically.

IrritatedTrout
11-17-2009, 12:53 PM
Paypal is the most logical way of transfering money electronically.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. I'm going to talk to my bud today, he really likes all these bands and I could drive him up there but I'm not sure his parents will let him go to Camden (even though he is 18:hmm:).

SerpentineVIVIVI
11-17-2009, 01:38 PM
Hmm...if this works out, I have a friend who will definitely go with me, so that's 4 right there. I just hope the seats aren't too bad, but since this is an arena tour I know that I won't be getting good seats since they're all expensive as fuck and I'm poor as fuck. When tickets go up we can re-ignite this idea, because I'm very inclined to go through with it.

mastodon421
11-18-2009, 04:12 AM
I'm eager for the venue to start advertising this show because I want to see if it'll be the same as the other time I've been there. I've only been to Tsonga's Arena once, for Unholy Alliance, and the entire arena was General Admission. I don't know if that's a regular for their shows or not, though, but I hope it is.

The shows tend to be at Tsongas so I dont see why this would be any different.

IrritatedTrout
11-18-2009, 11:00 AM
Hmm...if this works out, I have a friend who will definitely go with me, so that's 4 right there. I just hope the seats aren't too bad, but since this is an arena tour I know that I won't be getting good seats since they're all expensive as fuck and I'm poor as fuck. When tickets go up we can re-ignite this idea, because I'm very inclined to go through with it.

I looked at the prices this morning and saw the 4 pack appears to be for the uppers. Hate to do this to you all, but I'm definitely going floor for this show so I think I'll have to pull out of the group, hopefully you can find someone else (or scalp the fourth ticket like Tony suggested). Sorry.

makethemsuffer12
11-18-2009, 11:44 AM
WTF I can't get GA on Live Nation, only Upper Level Seating is available for the pre-sale. Do they only sell a certain amount for the presale? Because there is no way in fucking hell that I am going to this with seats.

JuuKun
11-18-2009, 12:23 PM
The shows tend to be at Tsongas so I dont see why this would be any different.

Really? Awesome. I've only ever been there for the one show, so this is cool to know.

IrritatedTrout
11-18-2009, 12:54 PM
WTF I can't get GA on Live Nation, only Upper Level Seating is available for the pre-sale. Do they only sell a certain amount for the presale? Because there is no way in fucking hell that I am going to this with seats.

What is the code for the presale?:confused:

makethemsuffer12
11-18-2009, 01:04 PM
What is the code for the presale?:confused:

damnation

Davemeistro
11-18-2009, 01:09 PM
I want to know how to get those 8 dollar tickets on ticketmaster... The code for the internet presale when I tried it was 'endgame'.

I don't like how paying for floor tickets comes out to 70 some dollars :bouville:

IrritatedTrout
11-18-2009, 01:19 PM
damnation

Thanks, man. Just snagged a pit ticket for Camden!:rockdevil

Been a fan of Slayer since high school and now I finally have a ticket to see them!

the chewbacca defense
11-18-2009, 07:54 PM
they really REALLY need to add more dates, particularly on the east coast. Hopefully there will be a second leg added, with a better opener then High on Fire

mankvill
11-18-2009, 07:59 PM
Hopefully there will be a second leg added, with a better opener then High on Fire

Of which there is none.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
11-18-2009, 08:15 PM
I was surprised to see there's no Dallas date.

xStructualDefect
11-18-2009, 08:28 PM
Of which there is none.

idk HoF is kinda boring IMO. maybe Warbringer, Skeletonwitch, or Municipal Waste. i think any could fit the lineup.

idrinkwine732
11-18-2009, 08:34 PM
they really REALLY need to add more dates, particularly on the east coast. Hopefully there will be a second leg added, with a better opener then High on Fire

Unless you get another badass older thrash band, I don't see how it gets too much better than them. I'd love like Death Angel or something, but I think High on Fire is awesome.

John The Drummer
11-18-2009, 09:54 PM
Should throw on Exodus or Kreator... oh god.... OH GOD.

TonyD
11-18-2009, 10:15 PM
Is there any confirmation that High on Fire is actually playing this? It was just speculation before.

HoF may be boring IYO, but MW would be a better opener for this tour.

idrinkwine732
11-18-2009, 10:23 PM
There was an ad on a radio station with High on Fire on there, so I think they are. At least for the Cow Palace show.

makethemsuffer12
11-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Just got mah tix for the Meadowlands show off Stubhub. $130 :flame: But it's worth it. And there was no way in fucking hell I was accepting seats for this show :blaze:

Natrlhi
11-20-2009, 10:02 PM
Is there any confirmation that High on Fire is actually playing this? It was just speculation before.

HoF may be boring IYO, but MW would be a better opener for this tour.

Ya know what though, The Tony? Maybe it's all for the best that HoF doesn't open for this tour. I mean, let's face it - I'd much rather see them headline and pull out some of the old jamz rather than be relegated to playing three from their new album (which will probably be out by then, or close to it), and like four or five more random tunes.

Plus, like you said, High on Fire - although awesome - really doesn't fit this tour. I mean, they are stoner metal and the rest is thrash. I'd rather see the tour money spent on a headlining tour.

But that's just me.

SerpentineVIVIVI
11-21-2009, 11:40 AM
Damn, 4-pack is sold out at the Susq. We're on our own now :bouville:

I don't know if you'd still go Jeff , but just feel its fair to tell you I'm gonna be getting Orchestra seats (somewhere in section 104).

ADD
11-21-2009, 12:22 PM
Man all the $10 tix are gone already :hecho: That would've been too good to pass up.

TonyD
11-21-2009, 03:56 PM
Ya know what though, The Tony? Maybe it's all for the best that HoF doesn't open for this tour. I mean, let's face it - I'd much rather see them headline and pull out some of the old jamz rather than be relegated to playing three from their new album (which will probably be out by then, or close to it), and like four or five more random tunes.

Plus, like you said, High on Fire - although awesome - really doesn't fit this tour. I mean, they are stoner metal and the rest is thrash. I'd rather see the tour money spent on a headlining tour.

But that's just me.

Eggzactly

TonyD
11-22-2009, 09:23 PM
Got muh tix

Also I just made a typing mistake, press crtl and g, see what happens (might just be for firefox)

There was an ad on a radio station with High on Fire on there, so I think they are. At least for the Cow Palace show.

Great. Another 2 months of HoF touring without headlining, playing 6 songs, most of which I have heard 4-5 times live.

ADD
11-22-2009, 10:22 PM
Well the new album probably gonna come out in the spring so that would coincide with a headlining tour after this stretch is over. Can't blame em anyway though, who would pass up a chance to open for Slayer and Megadeth on the same bill every night? That's a hell of an honor.

Natrlhi
11-23-2009, 09:36 AM
Well the new album probably gonna come out in the spring so that would coincide with a headlining tour after this stretch is over. Can't blame em anyway though, who would pass up a chance to open for Slayer and Megadeth on the same bill every night? That's a hell of an honor.

As much as I don't like it, ya gotta admit Addi has a point here. It's probably in HoF's best interest to do this. :shrug:

idrinkwine732
11-23-2009, 11:16 AM
Not to mention the massive amounts of exposure they would get. This'll be their second US arena tour in a row.

mankvill
01-03-2010, 11:57 AM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=132839

Testament performing "The Legacy" in its entirety on this tour.

makethemsuffer12
01-03-2010, 12:45 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=132839

Testament performing "The Legacy" in its entirety on this tour.

Ehh. I think it's cool and all, but I would much rather hear a normal setlist, or The New Order in it's entirety.

JRA
01-03-2010, 02:03 PM
I think a stoner-metal band compliments the thrash ensemble wonderfully. Besides, most of the High on Fire stuff I've heard was pretty thrashy anyway.

Natrlhi
01-03-2010, 02:29 PM
I think a stoner-metal band compliments the thrash ensemble wonderfully. Besides, most of the High on Fire stuff I've heard was pretty thrashy anyway.

It might all be irrelevant, since I haven't heard anything else to confirm that HoF is actually on this tour. The other three are for sure. Does anybody know anything further about the status of HoF on this tour? :snivel:

makethemsuffer12
01-03-2010, 02:49 PM
I'm pretty sure they aren't on the bill.

TonyD
01-03-2010, 03:19 PM
It might all be irrelevant, since I haven't heard anything else to confirm that HoF is actually on this tour. The other three are for sure. Does anybody know anything further about the status of HoF on this tour? :snivel:

That's what I was thinking, but totally forgot to post because this thread was lost in a dogpile of news. Looks like it's not happening, maybe it's for the better.

ravenheart
01-03-2010, 06:05 PM
Ehh. I think it's cool and all, but I would much rather hear a normal setlist, or The New Order in it's entirety.

Try The Legacy and The New Order in their entirety back to back at the same show... oh, wait, that was just for us :D

mankvill
01-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Try The Legacy and The New Order in their entirety back to back at the same show... oh, wait, that was just for us :D

and anaal nathrakh opened. D:

maidenpriest
01-03-2010, 06:32 PM
this news just made my day, the legacy is my favorite testament album, and i would love to hear Raging Waters and Apocalyptic City

Sanitarium78
01-04-2010, 09:42 AM
That's cool, now all we need is for Megadeth to do all of Rust In Peace begining to end this tour and we'll be all set:D

rjturtle9
01-04-2010, 10:26 AM
I can hear Alone in the Dark :drool:

makethemsuffer12
01-05-2010, 11:35 AM

FUCK YOU IN YOUR FUCKFACE

SerpentineVIVIVI
01-05-2010, 01:07 PM
The fact that they are doing this is win beyond words. Cannot wait to hear classics like Alone In The Dark and The Haunting live. About time :rocker:

Now all Slayer need to do is pull out that Reign In Blood set in its entirety with other goodies and we have ourselves a show!

Pastulio_
01-07-2010, 02:26 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.Net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=133063

Tour has been postponed. :mad::mad::mad:

andrew_metalhead
01-07-2010, 02:26 PM
May be the worst news I have ever heard.

rjturtle9
01-07-2010, 02:30 PM
May be the worst news I have ever heard.

+1 :bouville:

IrritatedTrout
01-07-2010, 02:40 PM
Damn it.

mankvill
01-07-2010, 03:02 PM
Megadeth is planning a headlining tour for March/April

American Carnage will take place during the Summer

ravenheart
01-07-2010, 03:13 PM
and anaal nathrakh opened. D:

Not for that show they didn't. Sylosis did. It was a one-off show. Anaal Nathrakh and Warbringer opened when Testament came back for a full tour in the Summer, playing their standard Formation of Damnation setlist. Anaal only played London though. Onslaught played all of the other dates.

mankvill
01-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Not for that show they didn't. Sylosis did. It was a one-off show. Anaal Nathrakh and Warbringer opened when Testament came back for a full tour in the Summer, playing their standard Formation of Damnation setlist. Anaal only played London though. Onslaught played all of the other dates.

London is very lucky. :D:finger:

Travis The Dragon
01-10-2010, 09:01 PM
I've got tickets for the Feb. 4 show! Damn! Well, I now hope this ends up being a Slayer only show with just them headlining because I've already seen Megadeth headline and saw some setlists from previous shows where they both co-headlined and they played shortened setlists. If it was just Slayer, it would be a longer set.

gilpdawg
01-12-2010, 04:23 AM
FYI, the Louisville show is not being rescheduled. They are giving out refunds.

Chyck
01-20-2010, 11:53 AM
Might be old news, but this tour isn't happening until LATE summer. Got this in my MassConcerts inbox today:

"PLEASE NOTE: The Slayer / Megadeth / Testament tour originally scheduled for January / February 2010 has been postponed to a time period beginning on August 1, 2010. Details on re-scheduled dates will be available soon. All tickets for the postponed dates will be honored for the newly scheduled shows."

rjturtle9
01-20-2010, 01:34 PM
postponed to a time period beginning on August 1, 2010. Details on re-scheduled dates will be available soon.

:bouville:

orlandodavis
01-23-2010, 02:33 PM
:finger2:

Sinfulsot
01-24-2010, 07:27 AM
If this is true, then i'm getting a second chance to see this since I was not on the ball to buy tickets...

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-24-2010, 12:51 PM
All of the dates are now CANCELED. No one is keeping their tickets which means the tour is no longer and probably not gonna be rescheduled.

Looks for Slayer and Megadeth to be added to another tour :)

gilpdawg
01-24-2010, 01:19 PM
All of the dates are now CANCELED. No one is keeping their tickets which means the tour is no longer and probably not gonna be rescheduled.

Ozzfest?

idrinkwine732
01-24-2010, 01:22 PM

Source me. Until then, bullshit.

Chyck
01-24-2010, 01:27 PM
Source me. Until then, bullshit.

Yes - source? Specific cities have been dropped, but as of yet I've heard no full-blown cancellation.

The latest I heard, Slayer is busy until MID-August now due to their rescheduled Europe dates (and that is sourced from my email and metalunderground)

makethemsuffer12
01-24-2010, 01:40 PM
If the tour is cancelled, I am seriously going to fucking kill someone. I paid fucking $130 bucks for that shit on Stubhub.

rjturtle9
01-24-2010, 03:17 PM
If the tour is cancelled, I am seriously going to fucking kill someone. I paid fucking $130 bucks for that shit on Stubhub.

i shall kill with you!!

larvtard
01-24-2010, 05:59 PM
No one is keeping their tickets

What does that mean? people are demanding refunds or something?

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-25-2010, 01:45 AM
What does that mean? people are demanding refunds or something?

Here is the email I got from ticketmaster on 1-23:

Hello, this is Ticketmaster Customer Service with an important alert for your upcoming event: Slayer / Megadeth, scheduled at the Municipal Auditorium on Sunday, January 31, 2010, at 7:00PM, has been cancelled.

Your credit card will automatically be credited the ticket price and convenience charges, and should post to your account within 7 to 10 business days. Please note, the $3.50 per order processing fee, any ticketFast, or UPS delivery charges and in-store pick up charges are non-refundable.

If you have any questions, please contact us online at:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/asktm.html

Thank you for using Ticketmaster. We appreciate your business!

WOLVERINEKILLS
01-25-2010, 01:48 AM
I had 3 friends going to different shows who were refunded like I was. At first they sent an email out saying to hold onto your ticket because the show was POSTPONED and would be RESCHEDULED.

idrinkwine732
01-25-2010, 07:29 AM
I have yet to get an email saying that. I'm willing to bet that they are condensing the tour, not cancelling it all together..

b1indedbyfear
01-25-2010, 12:07 PM
Megadeth, Testament, Exodus are touring in March. Megadeth is playing all of Rust in Peace and Testament is doing all of The Legacy.

March 19 - Norfolk, VA

andrew_metalhead
01-25-2010, 12:08 PM
Megadeth, Testament, Exodus are touring in March. Megadeth is playing all of Rust in Peace and Testament is doing all of The Legacy.

March 19 - Norfolk, VA

Donno about the RIP thing but yeah the rest of that statement is confirmed.

IrritatedTrout
01-25-2010, 12:13 PM

March 19 - Norfolk, VA

HOLY FUCK!!!

I just looked at the Norva's website, it sent a fucking chill down my spine! This is just unbelievable!

ADD
01-25-2010, 12:30 PM

March 19 - Norfolk, VA

Shit chyea!!! :rocker: :party: This is gonna turn out better than the original plan.

ADD
01-25-2010, 12:33 PM
01/28 - Atreyu/The Used

You are aware that Saint Vitus, Saviours, Totimoshi, and Ancestors are playing the Ultra Violet Thursday right?

:lol: :mrt:

Sanitarium78
01-25-2010, 12:46 PM
Who has this Megadeth, Testament, Exodus been confirmed by? I don't see anything up on Megadeth's homepage or myspace yet:confused:

makethemsuffer12
01-25-2010, 12:49 PM
It's on ticketmaster. And Dave mentions it on a message on TheLiveline, where in the same message he said that they are still working out the postponed American Carnage dates.

SerpentineVIVIVI
01-25-2010, 12:53 PM
Really cool news. To hear my favorite album of all time played in its entirety...Poison Was The Cure, Lucretia, Five Magics, fucking Dawn Patrol! Very much in attendance.

rjturtle9
01-25-2010, 01:02 PM
:eek::drool:

i just can't seem to stop orgasming since i head about this tour like 30 minutes ago!!!. and it's in april, you know what else is in april, my fucking birthday!!! this is gonna be the best april ever!!!!!

DethMaiden
01-25-2010, 01:03 PM
Man, I hope I can get to this. It would be great if it came to Ohio in May when I'm done with school.

davidis138
01-25-2010, 01:10 PM
The Megadeth Testament Exodus thing better come to CA :drool: That's fucking killer :horns:

Onioner
01-25-2010, 01:15 PM
Agreed. Testament and Exodus are Bay Area legends, they need to come to San Francisco. As for Megadeth doing all of Rust In Peace and Testament doing all of The Legacy...

HOLY GOD YES

Now if only Exodus performed all of Fabulous Disaster...

Natrlhi
01-25-2010, 01:20 PM
Now if only Exodus performed all of Bonded by Blood...
Fixed.

davidis138
01-25-2010, 01:23 PM
Just got off of the Live Nation website. Megadeth at the Hollywood Palladium March 31st!!:drool::rocker:

mankvill
01-25-2010, 01:45 PM
What the fucking fuck, that is amazing.

I MASTER
FIVE MAGICS

ADD
01-25-2010, 01:54 PM
Just got off of the Live Nation website. Megadeth at the Hollywood Palladium March 31st!!:drool::rocker:

Fuck yes that means it's bout to be ragin in the Bay for my spring break :rocker: Probably gonna be either the Fillmore or Warfield.

mankvill
01-25-2010, 01:57 PM
:snivel: it sold out when they were here in December, they need to come back.

idrinkwine732
01-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Agreed. Testament and Exodus are Bay Area legends, they need to come to San Francisco. As for Megadeth doing all of Rust In Peace and Testament doing all of The Legacy...

HOLY GOD YES

Now if only Exodus performed all of Fabulous Disaster...

I honestly do not believe that a SF date isn't somehow in the works. I'm willing to bet one comes to fruition, Exodus and Testament like playing here too much.

IrritatedTrout
01-25-2010, 10:43 PM
I'm on the Megadeth mailing list and this little tidbit followed the RiP tour announcement: "Stay tuned for more information next week on the rescheduling of the "American Carnage" tour dates, as well."

makethemsuffer12
01-26-2010, 06:23 AM
I'm on the Megadeth mailing list and this little tidbit followed the RiP tour announcement: "Stay tuned for more information next week on the rescheduling of the "American Carnage" tour dates, as well."

They better play RIP on that tour too, considering the 20th anniversary tour ISN'T EVEN COMING TO NYC/NJ/LI