PDA

View Full Version : Ensiferum -- Houston, TX -- November 13th, 2009

metal_wolfxii
11-14-2009, 01:36 AM
Okay well got back from this a while ago but had to jot this down before hitting the hay. Fucking great show, not a great turn out but it could have been worse. Local band sucked, Lazarus AD are alright I didn't pay too much attention to them. Blackguard had an extra long set since another local band that was supposed to be play dropped off. So they played something off their first album (before they changed there name) which is badass because I've had that album for the longest of times. Ensiferum were fucking brilliant, met everyone after the show and they're all awesome guys.

As for Hypocrisy: they are selling merch there, and hell their drummer and bassist ARE there, just that Peter can't get in with his visa troubles. The merch guy said that there was a small error in the spelling of Peter's name that they corrected and US Customs went batshit crazy over that shit. So who knows if they will actually play the tour.

Blackguard
The Sword
Allegiance
Cinder
The Last We Wage
Scarlet To Snow
The Fallen (never before played in the states, from their first album, biggest surprise and probably the best song of the night)
I Demon
In Time
This Round's On Me

Ensiferum
By The Dividing Stream
From Afar
Twilight Tavern
Little Dreamer
Elusive Reaches
Wanderer
Stone Cold Metal
Guardians Of Fate
Tale Of Revenge
Smoking Ruins
Slayer Of Light
One More Magic Potion
The Longest Journey
--Encore--
Treacherous Gods
LAI LAI HEI
Iron

impropagation666
11-15-2009, 12:08 PM
Does anyone know how much Hypocrisy shirts were? Thanks!

mankvill
11-15-2009, 12:18 PM
a small error in the spelling of Peter's name that they corrected and US Customs went batshit crazy over that shit.

:|

ameriKKKa

metal_wolfxii
11-15-2009, 04:00 PM
Does anyone know how much Hypocrisy shirts were? Thanks!

All shirts there were about $25

xStructualDefect
11-15-2009, 04:29 PM
god dammit i hate how imma miss both Ensiferum shows in the LA area cuz i have school on both days -_-
oh well at least i get to see Eluveitie this sat!

metal_wolfxii
11-15-2009, 05:38 PM
god dammit i hate how imma miss both Ensiferum shows in the LA area cuz i have school on both days -_-
oh well at least i get to see Eluveitie this sat!

Yeah I'm skipping school tomorrow for Heathenfest since it's in San Antonio. I love my folk metal a little too much, but I mean, fucking Vreid, fuck yes I'm there!

BlashyrkhMR101
11-17-2009, 10:40 AM
what!? The Fallen!? jesus christ! amazing setlist for both bands..

Rmeiselman
11-18-2009, 02:34 AM
According to Blabbermouth, Hypocrisy has actually canceled the tour, leaving the bands that played in this show to go on without them.

SuomiMetal
11-18-2009, 04:20 AM
what does Ensiferum have for merch on this tour?
:confused:

BlashyrkhMR101
11-18-2009, 11:57 AM
what does Ensiferum have for merch on this tour?
:confused:

Some shirts really, hoodie, CDs, the usual stuff. Blackguard has a fuckload of merch though (tab book, beanie, wristband, earrings, cups, 2 different CDs, 4-5 different shirts etc)