Love Dump

Encore:
Sweat Of The Bud
This Is Not
Bein Venidos
Get To The Gone

xStructualDefect
11-12-2009, 11:12 AM
god damn what an awesome set. i guess they realized their last 2 albums weren't that great and that everyone loves the first 2 albums.

Magson13
11-12-2009, 10:48 PM
god damn what an awesome set. i guess they realized their last 2 albums weren't that great and that everyone loves the first 2 albums.

Finally.

Only song I want added into this list is I'm The One

rohan
11-13-2009, 12:19 AM
Yeah it was an awesome set. I remember thinking whoa this is awesome as each song they played were all classics. I briefly got kicked out for crowd surfing so I missed Bled For Days which pissed me off but I got back in. Oh Cannibal was a good album. Yeah no one seems to like Cult Of Static

xStructualDefect
11-13-2009, 02:19 AM
Yeah it was an awesome set. I remember thinking whoa this is awesome as each song they played were all classics. I briefly got kicked out for crowd surfing so I missed Bled For Days which pissed me off but I got back in. Oh Cannibal was a good album. Yeah no one seems to like Cult Of Static

i thought Cannibal was an alriiight album, had some decent tracks on there, but Cult of Static was a snoozefest. Start a War is very good though, wish they'd play Start a War, Enemy, I'm the One, or I Want to Fucking Break It again.

rohan
11-13-2009, 03:37 AM
yeah start a war is fucking good

pantera1115
11-26-2009, 06:02 AM
I like cannibal alot actually,but the new one is sooooooo fucking bad it makes me sick.pretty awsome set though id love to see this