PDA

View Full Version : Rumour has it

TonyD
11-06-2009, 01:57 AM
Megadeth, Slayer, Testament, High on Fire in February 2010 (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=129926)

ravenheart
11-06-2009, 04:19 AM
An awesome package tour in the US and nowhere else? Shock.

Dextrimental
11-06-2009, 05:31 AM
We mite get this too, maybe. Its unlikely though, Slayer and Megadeth are planning to hit the festivals next Summer, and Testament should be geting the next album underway. That being said, next year is Unholy Alliance year again, so perhaps instead of the European Unholy Alliance its the European Carnage with Megadeth and Slayer? In any case, we will inevitably get the last of the good stuff, or in fact a diet version of it. Dam yanks.

SomewhereInTime72
11-06-2009, 07:56 AM
Yum.

IrritatedTrout
11-06-2009, 09:30 AM
:drool::drool::drool:

Holy shit, that would be an AMAZING show. I really hope that this turns out to be true, maybe this is why Megadeth is playing mostly secondary markets this year.

mankvill
11-06-2009, 09:30 AM
Would be ballin' as fuck.

ravenheart
11-06-2009, 10:57 AM
We mite get this too, maybe. Its unlikely though, Slayer and Megadeth are planning to hit the festivals next Summer, and Testament should be geting the next album underway. That being said, next year is Unholy Alliance year again, so perhaps instead of the European Unholy Alliance its the European Carnage with Megadeth and Slayer? In any case, we will inevitably get the last of the good stuff, or in fact a diet version of it. Dam yanks.

Well if the Gigantour farce is anything to go by, we'll get the thin end of the stick again.

mankvill
11-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Well if the Gigantour farce is anything to go by, we'll get the thin end of the stick again.

MEGADETH!
Suicide Silence
Annotation of an Autopsy

I sure am jealous of you guys.

ADD
11-06-2009, 11:35 AM
:rocker:

makethemsuffer12
11-06-2009, 12:12 PM
PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE high on fire is ghey =/

mankvill
11-06-2009, 12:31 PM
high on fire is ghey =/

LOL

TonyD
11-06-2009, 12:40 PM
high on fire is ghey =/

You're just asking for it aren't you?

rjturtle9
11-06-2009, 01:03 PM
Damn i really hope this is true. We need a Slayer/Megadeth tour here in the states!!!

mastodon421
11-06-2009, 01:09 PM
Slayer Megadeth Testament High On Fire!!!!!!:drool: If this is true i will be beyond excited.

makethemsuffer12
11-06-2009, 02:20 PM
You're just asking for it aren't you?

Haha I'm just not a fan. They aren't the worst band out there by any means though. And they are really out of place on this bill, IMO.

mankvill
11-06-2009, 02:40 PM
Haha I'm just not a fan. They aren't the worst band out there by any means though. And they are really out of place on this bill, IMO.

because they're far and away the best band on the bill?

ADD
11-06-2009, 04:17 PM

Currently BY FAR the best, but from a historical perspective? Almost there but not quite yet (need "Snakes For The Divine" to be a ripper to make 5 awesome albums, the same amount that Slayer and Megadeth started their careers with).

mankvill
11-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Currently BY FAR the best, but from a historical perspective? Almost there but not quite yet (need "Snakes For The Divine" to be a ripper to make 5 awesome albums, the same amount that Slayer and Megadeth started their careers with).

Dude. It's Matt Pike. High on Fire.

Snakes For The Divine AOTY 2010

Indestructible
11-06-2009, 04:22 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=129968

ADD
11-06-2009, 04:24 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=129968
Bum :(

xStructualDefect
11-06-2009, 04:31 PM

i don't know about that one. if anything they're the worst band on the bill in my opinion. then again HOF just isn't my type at all. i think Testament is the best band on the lineup, but too bad rumors were shot down.

mankvill
11-06-2009, 04:33 PM
i don't know about that one. if anything they're the worst band on the bill in my opinion. then again HOF just isn't my type at all. i think Testament is the best band on the lineup, but too bad rumors were shot down.

Oh, I was talking about the Mastoklok tour.

ravenheart
11-06-2009, 05:04 PM
MEGADETH!
Suicide Silence
Annotation of an Autopsy

I sure am jealous of you guys.

That was your last Gigantour, when it was dead and wasn't even Gigantour anymore. You'd had three great line-ups before that. Our first and only one was Megadeth, Job For A Cowboy and Evile. So fuck you :finger:

mankvill
11-06-2009, 05:10 PM
You'd had

Gigantour has never been to Kansas City. :boohoo:

Natrlhi
11-06-2009, 09:38 PM
high on fire is ghey =/

YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING WHORE MOUTH!!!

Natrlhi
11-06-2009, 09:40 PM

:agree: This. :fist:

converge241
11-06-2009, 10:33 PM
on Machine touring with Megadeth before this tour..MAN is Machine Head EVER going to stop The Blackening tour? I cant recall a band touring this long..good for them if they can keep it up!

ravenheart
11-07-2009, 04:29 AM
Gigantour has never been to Kansas City. :boohoo:

Makes sense. What reason is there to go to Kansas City? ;)

idrinkwine732
11-07-2009, 09:30 AM
on Machine touring with Megadeth before this tour..MAN is Machine Head EVER going to stop The Blackening tour? I cant recall a band touring this long..good for them if they can keep it up!

COB's Blooddrunk tour has been going on forever too. Still would like some Machine Head headlining shows.

JRA
11-07-2009, 09:49 AM
I'd hit it.

From what I hear as a non-fan High On Fire has the best track record, so I suppose claims that they are the best band on the bill aren't totally unfounded.

Metallica toured 4 years or something like that for the Black Album, but of course that was a massive pop-hit and the Blackening, well, it certainly isn't that.

Dextrimental
11-07-2009, 09:59 AM
Machine Head apologised for not headlining the US with the Blackening, apparently because they were being offered awesome support slots and they felt they had to kind of work on their standing in the US, so they could do a tour over there that was as big, if not bigger, than the European tours they've been doing, Black Crusade and Black Procession etc.

And if that tour was true, High on Fire would be bottom of my list. But thats not to say I dont like them, I merely prefer Testament, Megadeth and Slayer, I hold all four bands in very high regard.