The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Battery
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman

Last Caress
Motorbreath
Seek & Destroy

It's nice to see that they remembered that Creeping Death is part of their catalog:D This is only like the second or third time on this leg they've done it so far I think. FTB seems to be getting in more often recently which is always a good thing and they've done Battery two shows in a row as well. I remember the good old days when they played these three songs every night and their was no doubt in your mind when you went to see them you were getting all three. But the way they do the set now is cool since there's more variety to it.

HackedUpForBBQ
11-04-2009, 11:54 AM
CREEPING DEATH! AWESOME!!!!! I hope to get that one in Buffalo next Tuesday

Sanitarium78
11-04-2009, 12:04 PM
CREEPING DEATH! AWESOME!!!!! I hope to get that one in Buffalo next Tuesday

Me too I'll be going to that show as well:D

The_jman
11-04-2009, 12:10 PM
now there's a good set... make fuel horseman and that would be awsome.

Flyers1
11-04-2009, 12:46 PM
Security was sooo riduculous. I was a bit wobbly but they said no your too drunk. I just heard of people twice as drunk as me getting in. I at least managed to get in half way through the show with the help from my friends!! I've found a lot of good quality vids from the show already out there. I like Fuel but would have rather had Damage Inc. OR Fight Fire with Fire OR Ride the Lightning in it's place. Don't fortget we also got MotorBreath :rocker::rocker:

BTW on this leg of their tour it looks like Creeping :rocker:will be in the setlist every 6 or 7 shows. Good Luck!

vegaseric
11-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Security was sooo riduculous. I was a bit wobbly but they said no your too drunk. I just heard of people twice as drunk as me getting in. I at least managed to get in half way through the show with the help from my friends!! I've found a lot of good quality vids from the show already out there. I like Fuel but would have rather had Damage Inc. OR Fight Fire with Fire OR Ride the Lightning in it's place. Don't fortget we also got MotorBreath :rocker::rocker:

BTW on this leg of their tour it looks like Creeping :rocker:will be in the setlist every 6 or 7 shows. Good Luck!

I love Las Vegas.......:bouville:

rjturtle9
11-04-2009, 03:27 PM
change sad but true to pretty much anything else and we have an epic set for this tour

Maidenmagic
11-05-2009, 11:29 AM
change sad but true to pretty much anything else and we have an epic set for this tour

Yeah, Sad sucks. I would like to see Frantic.:rocker:

rjturtle9
11-05-2009, 01:25 PM

they are both equally sucky in my opinion

Indestructible
11-05-2009, 03:01 PM

You would rather see something from st anger than something from one of the first 5

Flyers1
11-06-2009, 05:00 PM
Creeping might happen in Boise or who knows may be near the end of this leg of the tour they might start playing it more.

Flyers1
11-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Creeping already back in the setlist. I called it! As this leg is getting near the end more of Creeping Death!!