16 - Milwaukee, WI - The Rave
18 - St Paul, MN - Station 4
19 - Winnipeg, MB - West End Cultural Center
21 - Edmonton, AB - Starlite Room
22 - Calgary, AB - The Warehouse
23 - Vancouver, BC - The Venue
24 - Seattle, WA - El Corazon
26 - San Francisco, CA - The Grand Ballroom at Regency Center

March (with Powerglove, ECHOES OF ETERNITY)
27 - West Hollywood, CA - House of Blues

March (with Echoes Of Eternity)
28 - San Diego, CA - House of Blues
30 - Las Vegas , NV - House of Blues
31 - Santa Ana, CA - Galaxy Theater

April (with Echoes Of Eternity)
1 - Phoenix, AZ - U.B.'s
2 - Tucson, AZ - The Rock
4 - Denver, CO - Bluebird Theater
6 - Dallas, TX - Trees
7 - Austin, TX - Emo's
8 - Houston, TX - Meridian

Tickets are available exclusively from www.enterthevault.com until November 24, then from regular outlets.

Maiden33
11-04-2009, 09:25 AM
I'll consider going to the Philly show, but I'm not sure. I really don't like Hammerfall much at all these days, and if I go to ProgPower, I'll see them there.

mankvill
11-04-2009, 09:30 AM
*big tour*
*completely skips my area and surrounding areas*
*is completely used to it*

:(

IrritatedTrout
11-04-2009, 09:31 AM
I used to be into these guys, not so much anymore. Although the song Blood Bound is still all kinds of cheesy-awesome.

Maiden33
11-04-2009, 09:36 AM
I used to be into these guys, not so much anymore. Although the song Blood Bound is still all kinds of cheesy-awesome.

I still think the band Bloodbound should cover that song and play it live, it would be so ridiculously gay, but so awesome at the same time.

Speaking of Bloodbound, they supported Hammerfall in Europe last year, but will not be doing this. Not surprised. Also, not happy. Them on the bill would've completely sealed my attendance, much like Firewind opening for Sonata Arctica in '07.

ravenheart
11-04-2009, 09:44 AM
The new album indeed blows, and the last one wasn't great either, but all the ones before that rocked.

ravenheart
11-04-2009, 09:50 AM
Speaking of Bloodbound, they supported Hammerfall in Europe last year

Sabaton and Bullet on the last tour here. Krokus and The Poodles on the one before that (2007). Not sure what they did in between but they didn't come here in 2008.

SerpentineVIVIVI
11-04-2009, 10:14 AM
Once again, college will interfere. I would love to see them at the Fillmore, but with my luck as its been, upstate barriers. Damn.

ChildrenofSodom
11-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Cleveland's economy keeps sinking, yet they seem to be getting most of the Ohio shows lately. Columbus's economy, on the other hand, is doing well, yet there aren't any good shows.

Coincidence?

MPF
11-04-2009, 12:10 PM
I may have to hit up the show in MN. Station 4 always seems to have my favorite bands playing.

rjturtle9
11-04-2009, 02:30 PM
Damn im down for this. Powerglove are great openers too

Butcher of Birth
11-04-2009, 05:49 PM
Fuck! No Florida date?! Bullshit... I love Powerglove! Guys are amazing!

Maiden33
11-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Sabaton and Bullet on the last tour here. Krokus and The Poodles on the one before that (2007). Not sure what they did in between but they didn't come here in 2008.

It must have been in continental Europe and not the UK. I think it was earlier this year. I know it was Hammerfall w/ Sabaton and Bloodbound opening.

Butcher of Birth
11-04-2009, 06:48 PM
I would love to see Sabaton in the states for a full tour. Get my Panzer Battalion on!

Fires Of Sedition
11-05-2009, 12:50 AM
*big tour*
*completely skips my area and surrounding areas*
*is completely used to it*

:(

You're not alone. :(

I want to see Powerglove really badly. My cousin met them twice and played a bunch of songs he requested, says they're really cool, funny guys.

Derelict
11-05-2009, 05:07 AM
Hammerfall playing before Death in 1998 was the cheesiest experience of my life.

ravenheart
11-05-2009, 07:24 AM
Hammerfall playing before Death in 1998 was the cheesiest experience of my life.

Go see Europe play 'Rock The Night'.

Or The Poodles play anything.

GameFreac
11-05-2009, 01:39 PM
No dates near me.

I haven't listened to them in awhile though.

b_halperin
11-05-2009, 06:48 PM
(with POWERGLOVE)

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYES

The most fun band I've ever seen live. :D I don't know much Hammerfall but there's no way in hell I'm missing this!

John The Drummer
11-05-2009, 08:03 PM
Sorry, but Epicurean is playing this as well... unless they are not any more, would be nice if signs point to no :party:

Wraith27
11-06-2009, 12:10 AM
SO stoked to see Powerglove again in Vancouver. Hammerfalls new album is pretty meh.. Actually, they haven't had much good stuff since Stefan Elmgren left, but they'll still put on an epic show im sure.