mankvill
11-03-2009, 06:11 PM
BRING BACK THE BOMB
IT'S BEEN FAR TOO LONG
SUMMON THE BRAZEN WAR CHARIOT!

:horns:

GWAR654
11-04-2009, 06:36 AM
you know what this is a pretty good setlist but GWAR needs to step it up for there 25th anniversary show. Where is the Salaminizer? Nothing off of Hell-O? No Gor Gor or Crack In The Egg. They need a little better set

Wizzbang11
11-04-2009, 09:15 AM
you know what this is a pretty good setlist but GWAR needs to step it up for there 25th anniversary show. Where is the Salaminizer? Nothing off of Hell-O? No Gor Gor or Crack In The Egg. They need a little better set

This IS the 25th anniversary show.
Dissapointing yes, but it was a little bit better when they still had Jack the World in there, now it's just kinda lame.
Electile Dysfuntion had a much better set for a 25th anniversary tour, and that wasn't even it.

lakebod0m
11-06-2009, 11:01 PM
Pretty effin rad, as usual. I wish they'd throw in more from America Must Be Destroyed once in awhile.

g2ad
12-08-2009, 07:37 PM
the last Gwar album I bought was Hell-o and I never really got into it, but Lust in Space really knocked me for a loop. The tunes were excellent, and intense, but they really don't translate that well into a set.

Also, the stage show was great as usual, but I wish there were a a few more tricks. This was my third Gwar show and the act (1 dismemberment and 1 large monster) are a bit old.

I give them props for bringing out a michael jackson "tribute". ouch. :eyes: