PDA

View Full Version : Alice Cooper -- Los Angeles, CA -- October 28th, 2009

andrew_metalhead
10-29-2009, 12:25 AM
Great fuckin show! Ace was amazing .. Alice put on an awesome show and brought out Slash for the encore!! Full review and lots of pictures coming up! \m/

Ace Frehley:

1. Rocket
2. Parasite
3. Outer Space
4. Snow Blind
5. Sister
6. Speedin' Back To My Baby
7. Shock Me
8. Smoking guitar solo
9. Love Gun
10.Cold Gin

Alice Cooper:

1. School's Out
2. Department Of Youth
3. I'm Eighteen
4. Wicked Young Man
5. The Ballad Of Dwight Fry
6. Go To Hell
7. Guilty
8. Welcome To My Nightmare
9. Cold Ethyl
10.Poison
11.The Awakening
12.From The Inside
13.Nurse Rosetta
14.It Is My Body
15.Be My Lover
16.Only Women Bleed
17.I Never Cry
18.Black Widow (Instrumental)
19.Vengeance Is Mine
20.Devil's Food
21.Dirty Diamonds
22.Billion Dollar Babies
23.Killer
24.I Love The Dead
25.No More Mr. Nice Guy
26.Under My Wheels

Encore
27.School's Out (With Slash)

rjturtle9
10-29-2009, 12:32 AM
damn i need to get a job so i won't miss shows like this :(

IrritatedTrout
10-29-2009, 11:23 AM
Alice and Ace in one night? Kick ass!

Sanitarium78
10-29-2009, 11:51 AM
Alice fuckin rules:rocker: I know he does cut some of his songs short live but how many other artists do you know of who are 60 years old who will still put together 20 plus song sets like he's been doing for the last ten years or so. He's had such an influence on the rock and metal genres I still don't get why the RNR Hall Of Fame hasn't inducted him yet so many other bullshit artists are in there:mad:

ijwthstd
10-29-2009, 12:06 PM
ARGGHHHH I am still sick but right now my eyes are dripping more than my nose.

marker
10-29-2009, 12:18 PM
Alice fuckin rules:rocker: I know he does cut some of his songs short live but how many other artists do you know of who are 60 years old who will still put together 20 plus song sets like he's been doing for the last ten years or so. He's had such an influence on the rock and metal genres I still don't get why the RNR Hall Of Fame hasn't inducted him yet so many other bullshit artists are in there:mad:

Because the rock n roll hall is a joke.Rush has never even been on the ballot according to Eddie Trunk.I don't think Deep Purple is in there either.
I am bummed I missed this show,but I have seen him twice in the last 4 years,and he was great both times.

Sanitarium78
10-29-2009, 12:21 PM
Because the rock n roll hall is a joke.Rush has never even been on the ballot according to Eddie Trunk.I don't think Deep Purple is in there either.
I am bummed I missed this show,but I have seen him twice in the last 4 years,and he was great both times.

I deffinately agree that the RNR Hall Of Fame is a joke. Rush is my favorite band of all time and they should definately be in. I'm not that big of a Deep Purple fan but they should've made it in years ago.

HeartOfADragon
10-31-2009, 01:14 AM
Damn Andrew, I was gonna post this one! :) Glad you got to it first.

This show was so badass....Ace Frehley and Alice Cooper at one show....Incredible. Although, Ace was a little too drunk, because I couldn't understand anything that came out of his mouth, except for when he sang...Maybe he should learn to speak in melody! :bliss: All I heard was *mumble mumble LOVE GUN!*

Aside from that, Alice Cooper's set was amazing, although I really wish he would have played Feed My Frankenstein, but he made up for that with Only Women Bleed and Welcome to my Nightmare.

The crowd was kind of weak too, and I saw people leaving after Alice played a few songs. I was thinking WHAT THE HELL???:finger2::finger2::finger2:

The venue was badass too, great sound, but their food was crappy. :tongue: Serious drunk food going on there.

I got some videos if anyone is interested, I'll be posting them during the day on Halloween >=) Youtube.com/kalmafox

Michael515616
10-31-2009, 01:35 AM
Was School's Out played twice then?

I'm surprised Slash didn't play on Vengeance is Mine, he did guest on that song after all

jhdeity
10-31-2009, 07:35 AM
Seriously Alice Cooper is 90 and has the liver of a zombie and he churns out 27 f'n songs. I don't think I can possibly respect an artist more than him.

Fuck the RnR Hall of Fame for not recognizing his genius. He is the God of RnR in all reality...

HeartOfADragon
10-31-2009, 02:33 PM
damn i need to get a job so i won't miss shows like this :(

Turtle, bro, start entering contests. I won my Cooper tix through Showlist LA on Facebook. Lurk around for contests, go to epic shows, ?????, PROFIT!!!!!:cool:

deathx88
11-03-2009, 08:32 AM
holy shit, alice played 27 songs! sure, he most likely played some medleys but that's still alot of songs to please the fans.

i'm also surprised ace played love gun and cold gin, you'd think he'd play something he sung on like shock me, or maybe even new york groove.

marker
11-03-2009, 11:55 AM
holy shit, alice played 27 songs! sure, he most likely played some medleys but that's still alot of songs to please the fans.

i'm also surprised ace played love gun and cold gin, you'd think he'd play something he sung on like shock me, or maybe even new york groove.

i'm surprised he played love gun too.I can understand cold gin and parasite because he wrote those songs,but did not sing them on the albums.

andrew_metalhead
11-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Review and pictures are now posted!!! \m/ http://www.fullmetalrock.com/LiveShowReviews.html

rjturtle9
11-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Turtle, bro, start entering contests. I won my Cooper tix through Showlist LA on Facebook. Lurk around for contests, go to epic shows, ?????, PROFIT!!!!!:cool:

lol i'll just stick to andrew giving me free tickets

andrew_metalhead
11-09-2009, 11:52 PM
My Alice Cooper/Ace Frehley review is now a feature page on Full Metal Rock and includes the song Genghis Khan \m/ https://www.fullmetalrock.com/Ace_Alice.html