GET INSIDE
30 30/150
COLD READER:rocker:
MONOLITH
INHALE
COME WHATEVER MAY
HELL AND CONSEQUENCES
THROUGH THE GLASS
BOTHER (JUST COREY SINGING AND PLAYING GUITAR)
TUMULT
MADE OF SCARS
CHOOSE:rocker:
SILLYWORLD
CARDIFF
REBORN:rocker:

ENCORE:
1ST PERSON:rocker:

GWAR654
10-26-2009, 05:31 AM
why 1st person as the encore? you gotta end the show with get inside bro.

x-voltage
10-26-2009, 10:11 AM
I think Get Inside is a perfect opener. Fast riff to start and it kicks into the great main riff. That song would really get the crowd going with mosh pits. 1st person is one of my favorite songs. That AMAZING riff in the middle/end of the song, is one of the heaviest riffs ever. I just think that would be a cool encore. Realistically their encore would probably be 30 30/150.

Sanitarium78
10-26-2009, 02:31 PM
I think Get Inside is a perfect opener. Fast riff to start and it kicks into the great main riff. That song would really get the crowd going with mosh pits. 1st person is one of my favorite songs. That AMAZING riff in the middle/end of the song, is one of the heaviest riffs ever. I just think that would be a cool encore. Realistically their encore would probably be 30 30/150.

When I saw them in '06 30/30-150 was the opener and that really is the perfect opener for them the song just kicks major ass live. That song got the crowd going very well and got a way better reaction that Get Inside did. Get Inside was the closer for the show and it fit very well there. I don't remember the mosh pits being to intense during the show. The crowd was into it and sang along with everything at least. I hope Slipknot ends now and Corey goes to Stone Sour full time since I like them more anyways.

x-voltage
10-26-2009, 09:50 PM
I love Stone Sour too, but Slipknot can't end. Stone Sour does have to come out with a new album as soon as Slipknot is done touring.

Fires Of Sedition
10-26-2009, 10:05 PM
Both bands should go fuck each other.

x-voltage
10-27-2009, 02:24 PM
Fuck you Fires of Sedition. Slipknot and Stone Sour are amazing. By the way your name is pretty gay.

Sanitarium78
10-27-2009, 03:24 PM
I love Stone Sour too, but Slipknot can't end. Stone Sour does have to come out with a new album as soon as Slipknot is done touring.

Slipknot will end it's evident by the setlist for this last tour they don't much care anymore and celebrating the 10 year anniversary of their self titled already has turned them into a nostalgia act. If they're looking back after only four albums the band is done.

Now I don't know if you're seriously making fun of Fires of Sedition or not but just make sure it doesn't go to far otherwise you could get banned from metalsetlists.

x-voltage
10-27-2009, 06:48 PM
Oh no it's not going any further with fires of sedition. I was just pissed he doesn't like Slipknot or Stone Sour. He's the one who should get banned. I do hate the Slipknot setlists of late because they aren't playing much off the new album with the exception of Psychosocial, Sulfur, and Dead Memories. They're on their 2nd leg of the headlining tour for All Hope is Gone and they have yet to play more than 3 songs from the album in a single set. What's up with that?

Fires Of Sedition
10-27-2009, 10:34 PM
I love Slipknot's first two CDs. Last two piss me the hell off. Stone Sour's first album was pretty good, new one blows. Corey's voice = shit. Whatcha gonna do? Corey's voice = shit. Cause I'm not afraid of you. Corey's voice = shit. I'm everything you'll never be. Corey's voice = shit.

I guess you don't like Lamb Of God (who's 10x better than Slipknot and Stone Sour by the way)?

GWAR654
10-28-2009, 05:17 AM
Ill have to disagree with you on this one. I believe there Come Whatever May cd is a whole hell of a lot better than there EP album. A lot heavier then the first one. But i will agree that slipknot is starting to get a little lame. As much of a fan as I am i sure hope corey makes a new stone sour cd soon.

Fires Of Sedition
10-28-2009, 09:12 AM
I hate his clean vocals...a lot.

x-voltage
10-28-2009, 10:10 AM
Yes, Slipknot is declining, musically, not performance wise. The first two albums are way better than the last two. I love Corey's voice. He's a great screamer and singer. I do hope he conentrates on Stone Sour as soon as possible and puts out an album and tours for awhile with them. I don't hate Lamb of God. I really like Lamb of God. I do like Slipknot and Stone sour better. I think Randy is the best screamer in metal and Chris Adler is the best drummer in metal.

Fires Of Sedition
10-28-2009, 10:13 AM
Fires Of Sedition is a lyric from Now You've Got Something To Die For.

x-voltage
10-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Sorry I don't know all the lyrics to every Lamb of God song. I'm not that big of a fan.

Fires Of Sedition
10-28-2009, 10:20 PM
Now You've Got Something To Die For is one of the most famous ones. And Lamb Of God is better than Slipknot and Stone Sour.

mankvill
10-28-2009, 10:27 PM
Now You've Got Something To Die For is one of the most famous ones. And Lamb Of God is better than Slipknot and Stone Sour.

Yes, I guess a bottle of piss would be better than a jar of shit or a flask of vomit.

:D

Fires Of Sedition
10-28-2009, 11:22 PM
Yes, I guess a bottle of piss would be better than a jar of shit or a flask of vomit.

:D

Hahaha. Yes, we know you hate Lamb Of God. Now go home.:)

x-voltage
10-29-2009, 09:43 AM
Thanks for pointing out that Now You've Got Something To Die For is one of their most famous songs. I know that. I'm not stupid. And no they are not better than Slipknot and Stone Sour. There's no way.

Fires Of Sedition
10-29-2009, 09:52 AM
Thanks for pointing out that Now You've Got Something To Die For is one of their most famous songs. I know that. I'm not stupid. And no they are not better than Slipknot and Stone Sour. There's no way.

I'm done arguing.

Sanitarium78
10-29-2009, 10:00 AM
LOG is better than Slipknot and Stone Sour. I don't get why Fires Of Sedition hates Corey's regular voice so much I think he's got a good regular voice. Of course the metal I grew up listening to had melody and clean vocals that's probably why I appriciate it so much. I'm not sure when all this screaming and uninteligable growling began in metal but i'm not such a huge fan of that vocal style. In fact LOG is one of the only bands I like who's singer is like that but that's because I feel that musically and vocally they set themselves apart from other bands who try and do the same thing.

Fires Of Sedition
10-29-2009, 10:13 AM
I can't listen to anything with too much clean vocals, I don't know why, it just turns me away. And I loved Slipknot before Vol. 3 and Corey changing his vocals ruined Slipknot for me.

x-voltage
10-29-2009, 10:24 AM
I agree with you Fires of Sedition, Slipknot was a lot better before Vol. 3. Lamb of God does set themselves apart musically from other bands because all of their members are the best at what they do, if not the second best, but I just like Slipknot and Stone Sour better because of their arrangement and mix of clean vocals in their songs. I'm not dissing Lamb of God in any way. I have the utmost respect for them and they are a great band. They are in my top 10 favorite bands.

Sanitarium78
10-29-2009, 10:35 AM
I can't listen to anything with too much clean vocals, I don't know why, it just turns me away. And I loved Slipknot before Vol. 3 and Corey changing his vocals ruined Slipknot for me.

That's cool but Corey changing his voice was inevitable. There's was no way he's was gonna be able to keep screaming like he did on Slipknot's self titled and Iowa. He was bound to loose his scream at some point maybe he lost it too soon but the way he screams on the first two Slipknot albums i've never heard anything like that from any vocalist before. Have you ever tried to sing along with anything from Slipknot's first two and try to scream like him? I have a needles to say it's a very hard thing to do at least for me it was. So I understand why the vocals changed so much for him. I also understand why a lot of fans maybe upset with the change since his screaming voice was so great at one time.

Fires Of Sedition
10-29-2009, 11:23 AM
I suppose you're right. He did do some crazy vocals. I'm guessing he just did them wrong and too long. I always have sung along to the first two albums, and there's no way I'll ever be as good as he once was.

x-voltage
10-29-2009, 01:30 PM
I think it's because he was forced into Slipknot by Mick and Sean. He never wanted to be in Slipknot, but they forced to beat the shit out of him if he didn't join. It says that on their unmasked dvd. Great story. I think because of this, Corey probably didn't have much screaming technique and that led to his voice being hurt or being changed.

Fires Of Sedition
10-29-2009, 09:25 PM
I think it's because he was forced into Slipknot by Mick and Shawn. He never wanted to be in Slipknot, but they forced to beat the shit out of him if he didn't join. It says that on their unmasked dvd. Great story. I think because of this, Corey probably didn't have much screaming technique and that led to his voice being hurt or being changed.

I never saw that DVD but I did know they threatened to kick his ass if he didn't join. But you're probably right about that being why he changed his vocal style.

metalapocalypse_666
12-31-2009, 10:41 AM
I love Slipknot's first two CDs. Last two piss me the hell off. Stone Sour's first album was pretty good, new one blows. Corey's voice = shit. Whatcha gonna do? Corey's voice = shit. Cause I'm not afraid of you. Corey's voice = shit. I'm everything you'll never be. Corey's voice = shit.

I guess you don't like Lamb Of God (who's 10x better than Slipknot and Stone Sour by the way)?

Whats he gonna do? What are you gonna do bro? You're on the fuckin internet man. ANy pussy can talk big on the internet. And of course youre not afraid, your on the internet man.

Metal_Head
01-18-2010, 10:17 AM
30/30-150
Hell & Consequences
Monolith
Through Glass
Orchids
Made of Scars
Blotter
Inhale
Reborn
Choose
Bother
Your God
Get Inside

ravenheart
01-18-2010, 10:49 AM
Whats he gonna do? What are you gonna do bro? You're on the fuckin internet man. ANy pussy can talk big on the internet. And of course youre not afraid, your on the internet man.

Lol! How did no one pick up on this? That's freaking hilarious.

He was quoting the lyrics to 'People = Shit' by Slipknot, numbnuts. Not fronting up.

Oh man that was funny.

Indestructible
02-16-2011, 10:10 AM
1. Mission Statement
2. Reborn
3. Get Inside
4. Digital [Did You Tell]
5. Monolith
6. The Bitter End
7. Come What(Ever) May
8. Orchids
9. Bother
10. Made Of Scars
11. Nylon 6/6
12. Through Glass
13. Inhale
14. Blotter
15. Let's Be Honest
16. Tumult
17. Idle Hands

Encore
18. 30/30-150
19. Hell & Cosequenes
20. 1st Person

x-voltage
03-31-2011, 10:21 PM
I'm gonna update my set since I got Audio Secrecy about 5 months ago. I absolutely love the album. I saw them live 5 days ago and they were great. I'm gonna do a set that I would like to see, not a set that would be realistic. I'm gonna try to stay away from the "pop" songs like Bother, Through the Glass, and Sillyworld.

1. 30-30/150
2. Idle Hands
3. Nylon 6/6
4. Tumult
5. 1st Person
6. Come Whatever May
7. Mission Statement
8. Reborn
9. Unfinished
10. Threadbare
11. Home Again
12. Choose