PDA

View Full Version : Marilyn Manson -- Brisbane, Australia -- October 17th, 2009

PHUQ
10-19-2009, 02:13 AM
Terrible fucking show. He was absolutely wasted from the time he took the stage. Missed parts of songs, slurred his speech etc. I had free tickets and still felt ripped off.

We're From America
Disposable Teens
Pretty as a Swastika
The Love Song
Irresponsible Hate Anthem
Devour
Dried Up, Tied and Dead to the World
Leave a Scar
The Dope Show
Four Rusted Horses
Rock is Dead
Sweet Dreams
Rock 'n' Roll Nigger
The Beautiful People

hellawaits77ny
10-19-2009, 04:19 AM
Saw him in Scranton on the Mayhem Fest. He sucked there, too. There's been many reports of terrible MM performances this year.

converge241
10-30-2009, 10:00 PM
Ive seen them 16 times and time 16 will be the last (mayhem date in MA)

AnthG
10-31-2009, 11:48 AM
Saw him in Toronto in September. He was sub-par at best there too. He played the Air Canada Centre (Basketball/Hockey arena that can fit up to 19,000 for most concerts), and even though the Upper bowl was closed off, he still couldn't sell half the thing out. He mumbled everything, He was taking long breaks between all the songs to breathe in oxygen on stage to show off (Breathing in oxygen is fine, lots of singers do it, but do it backstage or near the drum riser with your back to the audience for a few quick seconds or something).

I saw him in 2007 with Slayer and even then I didn't think he was that great, but compared to this tour that 2007 concert supporting Eat me, Drink Me looks like a masterpiece.