Necrophobic
Altar Of Sacrifice
Jesus Saves
Criminally Insane
Reborn
Epidemic
Postmortem
Raining Blood

Demented lust, the secrets they must keep...
Addicted to your blood...
AT DAWN THEY SLEEP!

SerpentineVIVIVI
10-17-2009, 10:52 PM
Wow, absurdly great set. Seeing At Dawn They Sleep and Spirit In Black in there is fucking sick, as is of course the entire Reign In Blood Album :shred:

IrritatedTrout
10-17-2009, 11:00 PM
Killer!

hellawaits77ny
10-17-2009, 11:12 PM
At Dawn They Sleep!!!???? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully they keep this one on the setlist.

mankvill
10-18-2009, 12:21 AM
At Dawn They Sleep
Born Of Fire
Chemical Warfare
Ghosts Of War
Spirit In Black
Hell Awaits
South Of Heaven

....holy shit. Maybe Slayer can actually make a kick-ass setlist still. Maybe their upcoming solo tour will be fucking amazing! MAYBE THEIR RETURN TO THE TOP WILL FINALLY COME IN 2010!

Spirit In Black is one of my favorite metal songs ever recorded.

COILS OF THE SERPENT UNWIND
BURIED BENEATH YOU WILL FIND
DEEP IN THE HALLS OF THE DAMNED
SPIRIT IN BLACK TIL THE END!

edit: for the US tour if they took out the whole Reign In Blood album except for Angel of Death, Raining Blood, and added The Antichrist, Show No Mercy, Behind The Crooked Cross (yeah right), and/or Seasons In The Abyss, it would be 100% the greatest metal show in the history of forever.

edit edit: and if they're SMART, they'll do what they've been doing like Megadeth. Endgame, in my opinion, was widely more well-received than Death Magnetic, so when Megadeth has played shows after the record's come out, people WANT them to play more new stuff, but they've only been playing Headcrusher and, just recently, 1,320'. If Slayer's smart, they shouldn't play more than 3 new songs on the first tour for WPB, and I think it'd be pretty bad if it wasn't one of the three being played already. Metallica is playing goddamn 7 songs off their new CD and it's just overkill. Hopefully that doesn't happen to Slayer.

TonyD
10-18-2009, 12:43 AM
HOLY SHIT MY FAVORITE SLAYER SONG

mankvill
10-18-2009, 12:46 AM
HOLY SHIT MY FAVORITE SLAYER SONG

:rocker:

Found this site that shows (per around 2005) when the last time Slayer songs were played.

http://www.angelfire.com/music7/slayertourinfo/

04. Behind The Crooked Cross (1989)

FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT

AnglOvDeth
10-18-2009, 01:43 AM
Am I the only one that LOVES Divine Intervention?!?! ...And wonders why Slayer NEVER plays anything off that album anymore?!?!?! Fuckin sucks, I wish I could hear just 2 songs off that album live one more time!!!!!

makethemsuffer12
10-18-2009, 04:33 AM
Holy fuck that's a big, awesome setlist. I probably would've died at that show.

Maidenmagic
10-18-2009, 05:58 AM
No Seasons?!

Desros
10-18-2009, 07:41 AM
Am I the only one that LOVES Divine Intervention?!?! ...And wonders why Slayer NEVER plays anything off that album anymore?!?!?! Fuckin sucks, I wish I could hear just 2 songs off that album live one more time!!!!!

213 would be fucking cool. Would like the return of Black Magic too.

JimmyPage
10-18-2009, 07:45 AM
I also love the Divine Intervention album. Think it's always been underrated.

mankvill
10-18-2009, 10:23 AM
No Seasons?!

Glaring omission.

Altmer7989
10-18-2009, 10:28 AM
I want your mom, but I'm not complaining.

Time for them to play more Christ Illusion stuff.

IrritatedTrout
10-18-2009, 10:48 AM
I also love the Divine Intervention album. Think it's always been underrated.

:fist:

SerpentineVIVIVI
10-18-2009, 11:08 AM
I want your mom, but I'm not complaining.

:eyes:

I think Slayer should play their entire discography :shred:

Desros
10-18-2009, 06:46 PM
Twice every night hehehe

Dextrimental
10-18-2009, 07:04 PM
I love how, since Reign in Blood is only a half hour, they can bust it out whenever they want into any setlist and still have a healthy setlist of the other good shit to go with it.. I hope to see them do it someday :D God dam i love SLAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRR

Sepultribe03
10-19-2009, 05:56 AM
Spirit in Black?! Are you kidding me?!

jhdeity
10-19-2009, 05:57 AM
When it comes to Slayer, I'm all about the speed. If someone were to ask me which 3 song do I NOT want to hear it would be Captor of Sin, Dead Skin Mask and Chemical Warfare just because I've heard them all a zillion times. Captor had become my bathroom run at one point. If you have to play something off Haunting the Chapel, play fukkin Haunting the Chapel!

Seasons over Dead Skin Mask every time. Those songs aren't even in the same stratosphere to me. There's always some idiot at a Slayer show who only knows 4 songs and is screaming for DSM then jumps around like a girl when Tom goes into the spiel we're heard over and over again. The 6 minutes could be allocated so much better in my opinion.

I'm down with more obscure stuff at this point. Throw in Mond Control, Skeletons of Society, In the Name of God, Spill the Blood or anything off the 1st 2 cd's to reward the old school fans. And yes more new shit. I've heard 4 songs and they're all fast as balls! :rocker:

JRA
10-19-2009, 06:49 AM
When it comes to Slayer, I'm all about the speed. If someone were to ask me which 3 song do I NOT want to hear it would be Captor of Sin, and Chemical Warfare just because I've heard them all a zillion times.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU IN THE ASS!

Natrlhi
10-19-2009, 07:25 AM
When it comes to Slayer, I'm all about the speed. If someone were to ask me which 3 song do I NOT want to hear it would be Captor of Sin, and Chemical Warfare just because I've heard them all a zillion times.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU IN THE ASS!

I don't think jhdeity wants you to do that to him, and frankly I don't think he deserves it just because you disagree with him. ;) I would offer you the compromise of keeping Chemical Warfare, losing Captor of Sin, and no assfucking. Just a suggestion.

I'm here to help. :D

EDIT: But seriously, that's a truly sick-ass set. Very nice. Not perfect, but as the guy in Robocop said, "I'd buy that for a dollar!!!"

jhdeity
10-19-2009, 11:08 AM
I expected some flamage since so many people love songs that just plod along and repeat themselves but that was flaming flamage. hahahaha

The last 2 times I saw DSM it's like they were just going through the motions with it. Like it was their intermission and after 30+ beers it was putting me to sleep. Dreams, screams, soul, control... zzzzzzzzzzz

Give me Show No Mercy or Praise of Death over those songs any day. Just sayin'

edit: I just read it again and he deleted dsm. That was the one I expected to be flamed over. That's funny. I saw Slayer on the South of Heaven Tour and every time since and they're played Chemical and Captor every time. Maybe not Captor once but they're tired and we've heard them enough times. That's all.

mankvill
10-19-2009, 11:23 AM
we've heard them enough times.

NO. CHEMICAL WARFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

PowerMaiden
10-19-2009, 06:17 PM
I fucking Love Slayer

Cheers !
PowerMaiden