The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Fight Fire With Fire:rocker::rocker:
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman

Die, Die My Darling
Motorbreath
Seek And Destroy

Except for Holier Than Thou this is a solid set. Don't get the fascination they have with Holier all of a sudden.They're playing it more now than they did back when they toured for The Black Album. It's nice to see Sanitarium making it the set more often so far on this leg of the tour.

Travis The Dragon
10-14-2009, 03:06 PM
THEY DROPPED ONE?!?!?!?!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek ::eek::eek: Out of all their songs, that's the one song I never figured would be dropped.

Sanitarium78
10-14-2009, 03:11 PM
THEY DROPPED ONE?!?!?!?!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek ::eek::eek: Out of all their songs, that's the one song I never figured would be dropped.

My fault I forgot to put it in i'll go edit it now:mad: They actually dropped it once over the summer I think and did Fade To Black instead you're righ though it's very rare that they would ever drop it.

HackedUpForBBQ
10-14-2009, 03:12 PM
It's odd they only played 17 songs that show, but getting Ride the Lightning and Fight Fire With Fire is amazing

The_jman
10-14-2009, 07:16 PM
It's odd they only played 17 songs that show, but getting Ride the Lightning and Fight Fire With Fire is amazing
I counted all 18... did you miss one?

Michael515616
10-15-2009, 10:14 AM
Pretty awesome set, just replace Holier than Thou with Harvester of Sorrow and I'm game :horns:

CannibalCFHobZen
10-16-2009, 12:47 PM
Pretty awesome set, just replace Holier than Thou with Harvester of Sorrow and I'm game :horns:

i was at this show and if that would have happened i would gone nuts, that 2nd favorite song of all time AND they played my favorite which was Ride The Lightning but Fight Fire With Fire was amazing too