PDA

View Full Version : Headlining Black Dahlia setlist

licksandteeches
10-14-2009, 06:02 AM
Can someone please post a setlist from one of The Black Dahlia Murder's headling shows from October 14th 2009 thru October 24th 2009. If someone goes to these shows please post a setlist so I know what to expect on the
25th and Nov. 6th.
thanks
peace out

idrinkwine732
10-16-2009, 10:21 PM
I'm going tomorrow, I might be able to remember some...

licksandteeches
10-16-2009, 11:08 PM
if you can just remember what songs they play off deflorate that would be cool but a whole setlist would be even better!! have fun man, they put on a hell of a show every fuckin time

idrinkwine732
10-18-2009, 08:23 AM
Alright, third time seeing them this year and it was a blast.

They played the exact same set as the COB tour, but added:

I Only Worship What You Bleed
Miasma
I'm Charming
Statutory Ape (I don't know if you were part of the tour that didn't get it)
Deathmask Divine

I'm still bummed no Selection Unnatural or I Will Return. No new ones from Deflorate except for Christ Deformed, Black Valor and Necropolis.

licksandteeches
10-18-2009, 08:51 AM
thats so fucking weak. fuck the old stuff play new stuff.

idrinkwine732
10-18-2009, 11:21 PM
Forgot to say something though. After the show I went up to Bart and I told him they should play Selection Unnatural next time around and he said they're practicing it because aparrantly its a bitch to play live.

mastodon421
10-19-2009, 12:16 PM
Forgot to say something though. After the show I went up to Bart and I told him they should play Selection Unnatural next time around and he said they're practicing it because aparrantly its a bitch to play live.

Yeah im assuming I Will Return will be the same story. That song seems like it would be a bitch and a half to play live.

licksandteeches
10-19-2009, 03:42 PM
that's good to hear hopefully they'll have it down by this sunday and if not i'm seeing them in cleveland on nov. 6 so maybe i'll see it at least once

idrinkwine732
10-19-2009, 05:23 PM
I bet that Selection Unnatural and probably I Will Return will be on their setlist for the Necrophobic European Tour (fuck them) and their next US tour (soon?)

xStructualDefect
10-19-2009, 05:52 PM
Alright, third time seeing them this year and it was a blast.

They played the exact same set as the COB tour, but added:

I Only Worship What You Bleed
Miasma
I'm Charming
Statutory Ape (I don't know if you were part of the tour that didn't get it)
Deathmask Divine

I'm still bummed no Selection Unnatural or I Will Return. No new ones from Deflorate except for Christ Deformed, Black Valor and Necropolis.

i think Miasma was played on all dates with Bodom. and i didnt see it on any other setlist but i got Statutory Ape on my date. too bad still no Elder Misanthropy. but nice to see Charming and Deathmask back in though.

fuck i reaally need to see Black Dahlia headline.

idrinkwine732
10-19-2009, 09:30 PM
Misanthropy was played at my Mayhem date, and I was sad they didn't play it on Saturday or with COB. I don't remember Miasma with COB, but I could be wrong. I got Statutory Ape with COB too.

You really should see them headline, but don't stand too close to the stage, Trevor likes to punch fans in the face, and my eye hurts.

xStructualDefect
10-19-2009, 09:57 PM
damn i haven't seen Misanthropy since last years tour with Bodom.

i wanted to go but the nearest date was about an hour and a half i think and none of my friends with cars would have been down. i had school that night anyways.

licksandteeches
10-20-2009, 09:43 PM
damn i haven't seen Misanthropy since last years tour with Bodom.

i wanted to go but the nearest date was about an hour and a half i think and none of my friends with cars would have been down. i had school that night anyways.

shit i haven't seen elder misanthropy since one of the first nocturnal tours

i'll see it on sunday though woooo