View Full Version : attn: Columbus, OH

mankvill
10-13-2009, 02:49 PM
http://delivermyburrito.com/

Fuck you.

DethMaiden
10-13-2009, 02:50 PM
FUCK FUCK FUCK

Cameron, when I visit, we are having Chipotle delivered.

ChildrenofSodom
10-13-2009, 03:59 PM
:shred:

The best part of that is, although I CAN have it delivered, I can actually see the roof of Chipotle from the front door of my dorm. And its right next to Newport Music Hall, the best concert venue in town.

Natrlhi
10-13-2009, 07:40 PM
:shred:

The best part of that is, although I CAN have it delivered, I can actually see the roof of Chipotle from the front door of my dorm. And its right next to Newport Music Hall, the best concert venue in town.

I went to that place when I saw Clutch last December. Small world?

ChildrenofSodom
10-13-2009, 07:49 PM
I went to that place when I saw Clutch last December. Small world?

Uh, no. Same state.

Natrlhi
10-13-2009, 07:53 PM
Uh, no. Same state.

I was saying that I went to the exact same Chipotle that you can see from your dorm. So, yes.

DethMaiden
10-13-2009, 07:54 PM
I was saying that I went to the exact same Chipotle that you can see from your dorm. So, yes.

Duuuuuude you need to come to Columbus and eat Chipotle and watch a metal show with us sometime.

ChildrenofSodom
10-13-2009, 08:02 PM

You never came to Dayton to visit us and watch post-rock. Now I'm 90 miles closer, and you have no excuse not to see metal shows with me. I dont have any metal friends here in Columbus!!!

Natrlhi
10-13-2009, 08:04 PM
Duuuuuude you need to come to Columbus and eat Chipotle and watch a metal show with us sometime.

Agreed. It'll happen - no worries. The Newport is cool as fuck, and I will be back there for sure. :D

ChildrenofSodom
10-13-2009, 08:05 PM
Agreed. It'll happen - no worries. The Newport is cool as fuck, and I will be back there for sure. :D

We've also got Nationwide Arena, which gets some bigger names, and LC Pavilion which gets lots of metal.

evildeadjedi
04-05-2010, 01:28 PM
Don't forget the Ravari Room up high street. Have seen The Sword and Baroness there among other bands. Skully's occasionally has some shows like High on Fire/ Priestess/ Black Cobra/ Bison BC last Saturday night (same night as Clutch at the Newport). Back in 06 I saw Watch them Die, Goatwhore and High on Five at the High Five(now Circus).

Natrlhi
04-05-2010, 01:34 PM

Done. :party: :rocker: :party:

Natrlhi
04-05-2010, 01:36 PM
Don't forget the Ravari Room up high street. Have seen The Sword and Baroness there among other bands. Skully's is now getting some better shows with High on Fire/ Priestess/ Black Cobra/ Bison BC last Saturday night (same night as Clutch at the Newport). Back in 06 I saw Watch them Die, Goatwhore and High on Five at the High Five(now Circus).Were you there? I was. Can I get a witness? (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=13007)