Psychosocial
Duality
People=Shit

Encore:
Surfacing
Spit It Out

slipknot4ever24
10-11-2009, 01:43 PM
this better not be it for the upcoming tour!

mankvill
10-11-2009, 01:44 PM
:barf:

xStructualDefect
10-11-2009, 02:32 PM
wow that's it? last time when i saw them at mayhem fest they only played 10 or 11 songs. so i guess this is the set i'm getting for SmokeOut Fest. oh well i'm way more stoked for Deftones than Slipknot anyways.

TonyD
10-11-2009, 04:25 PM
Their excuse is that they are older and more refined. :lol:

Sanitarium78
10-11-2009, 05:05 PM
That set is awful. They always put on a high energy show but I would feel cheated if I went and that's all I got. I understand them being proud of the ten year anniversary of the first album but I don't understand why they bombard people with a bunch of stuff from it in the set and the end result being other really good shit gets ignored. It doesn't make sense they've only got 4 albums and they're already turining themselves into a nostalgia act.

I'm still wondering why they've never done Gematria or AHIG live at all after all I thought they were touring in support of that album this past year and they don't even play the two best tracks off the album. Plus, no Disasterpeice or Vermillion:confused: I don't think these guys much care anymore about the band now they should just call it quits and Corey can just do Stone Sour from now on.

King_of_Nothing716
10-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Slipknot is burning out fast..Stone Sour>Slipknot

Sanitarium78
10-11-2009, 05:30 PM

Indestructible
10-11-2009, 05:39 PM
That isnt a headlining set that isnt even an hour for them. No Disasterpiece is just wrong(IMO its there best song top 3 anyways). Gematria and All Hope Is Gone need to be played to has do other songs. I think slipknot need a break for a while from stone sour and other projects the rest of the members have.

Indestructible
10-11-2009, 05:47 PM
:barf:

I can agree to that.

slipknot4ever24
10-11-2009, 09:03 PM
1. (sic)
2. Eyeless
3. Wait and Bleed
4. Get This
5. Sulfur
6. Before I Forget
7. Disasterpiece
8. Dead Memories
9. The Blister Exists
10. Psychosocial
11. Duality
12. People=Shit
Encore
13. Surfacing
14. Spit it Out

okay now this is the real one!

hellawaits77ny
10-11-2009, 09:49 PM
[QUOTE=Sanitarium78;232448]

I'm still wondering why they've never done Gematria or AHIG live at all after QUOTE]

They did AHIG once. That's it.

Dude, I love Slipknot, but that setlist is awful. The ONLY song that hasn't been a regular since 2008 that they've played recently has been Vermillion. Only 2 new songs are being played from AHIG. Yes, they are already turning into nostalgia act. I've been saying this since AHIG came out, it WILL be their last album. Corey will go to Stone Sour full time, and the band won't continue w/o that douche.

Fires Of Sedition
10-11-2009, 11:02 PM
Any Slipknot after IOWA = shit.

Dextrimental
10-12-2009, 05:04 AM
Iv heard that there is going to be another headlining run in 2010 in Europe, Im hoping against hopew that they overhaul the setlist for that as it wont be the ten year anniversary anymore. All they really need to do is represent every album, tbh even just the singles an then like two extra songs from all hope is gone is better than what theyre currently doing..

Fires Of Sedition
10-12-2009, 10:27 AM
They should kick Corey out and go find Andols, in my opinion.

Indestructible
10-12-2009, 10:29 AM

If they kick corey out slipknot is done then. No Corey = No Slipknot. It wouldnt sound right with another singer.

hellawaits77ny
10-12-2009, 09:10 PM

UGH terrible idea! Corey sucks and I hate him, but like someone just said : No Corey = No Slipknot

IrritatedTrout
10-12-2009, 09:13 PM
If they kick corey out slipknot is done then.

I think I'd be ok with that.;)

Fires Of Sedition
10-12-2009, 11:44 PM
I think I'd be ok with that.;)

So would I. Corey's voice is shit now and it ruins the music. I stopped wearing Slipknot shirts because anytime I went in public every 12 year old kid who saw me would yell something like "Slipknot rocks dude!" and give me the horns. They are way over rated.

hellawaits77ny
10-13-2009, 12:34 AM
So would I. Corey's voice is shit now and it ruins the music. I stopped wearing Slipknot shirts because anytime I went in public every 12 year old kid who saw me would yell something like "Slipknot rocks dude!" and give me the horns. They are way over rated.

HA!!! I know the feeling. I went to a Slipknot show in February, and me being 23 at the time and my friend being 29 looked OLD compared to the majority of the crowd. I mean literally 80% of the crowd was visibly under 18.

AnthG
10-13-2009, 09:45 AM

Fuck that noise. Andols sucks. I never knew why the Mate.Feed.Kill.Repeat release is put on a pedostile. That album was shit.

Fires Of Sedition
10-13-2009, 11:43 PM
On MFKR, Andols DID suck. By now he's probably better. Corey's voice is shit now.

makethemsuffer12
10-14-2009, 10:13 AM
That set is awful. They always put on a high energy show but I would feel cheated if I went and that's all I got. I understand them being proud of the ten year anniversary of the first album but I don't understand why they bombard people with a bunch of stuff from it in the set and the end result being other really good shit gets ignored. It doesn't make sense they've only got 4 albums and they're already turining themselves into a nostalgia act.

I'm still wondering why they've never done Gematria or AHIG live at all after all I thought they were touring in support of that album this past year and they don't even play the two best tracks off the album. Plus, no Disasterpeice or Vermillion:confused: I don't think these guys much care anymore about the band now they should just call it quits and Corey can just do Stone Sour from now on.

They actually played AHIG on the first date of the Mayhem tour last year, but that was it as far as I know. It's such a shame that the only songs they play from that album live are singles. And I have to agree about the guys in the band not caring any more, it really does seem to me that they don't really give a shit. And Corey can't scream for shit now anyway...

vegaseric
10-14-2009, 10:50 AM
Nice

UnleashTheWolves
10-14-2009, 05:49 PM
Thats it. This set isnt good at all good songs but the set still sucks. Only the singles from All hope Is Gone in the sets I have seen not even Slipknots best stuff. They need to take a really long break to think about if they really care for the fans and if they dont care about the fans and they keep touring with sets like this then idk the sets could get worse and could you imagine how that would be. I wouldnt say slipknot should quite I know at some point to will happen with every band we listen to but I dont want to see any band I like break up.

The_jman
10-14-2009, 07:41 PM
did anyone consider that maybe the set is shorter or "Sucks" because they've been touring for over a year now with very little break. they're probably burnt out.

as to cory's voice, I thought he screamed just fine live... and I think his singing voice is awsome.

Indestructible
10-15-2009, 12:59 PM
did anyone consider that maybe the set is shorter or "Sucks" because they've been touring for over a year now with very little break. they're probably burnt out.

That might be true but havent alot of the sets been like this since the tour started. Other bands who have been doing this much longer are proboly burnt out from touring so long but they still put on great sets. If corey is having problems with screaming cant he use his cleaner voice. Im not sure if it would sound right.

metal_head_pete
10-20-2009, 09:34 PM
I saw Deftones in Victoria with Slipknot, and I don't really know there stuff, so I'd like to know there set for this tour if anyone knows it?