PDA

View Full Version : Children Of Bodom -- Pomona, CA -- October 10th, 2009

andrew_metalhead
10-11-2009, 01:02 AM
Met the band!! Brutal show!! :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Set lists of all three bands was same as on earlier shows on this tour. My review and pics coming soon. Here are meet-n-greet pics:

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/68/l_3ce42b5a44bf468a8fc1bfb47c804e8a.jpg

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/77/l_de3a726ad1c34764a4d50782c82e0e47.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/65/l_a63e6d8de2064601a21ad93cbe5f3590.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/97/l_c627c8fb22ea41e3a0f281499119aaa4.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/98/l_1d24a720fb94443cad5dff8afdc3f1ac.jpg

rjturtle9
10-11-2009, 01:14 AM
i'm going to the next show. hope to see you there man

andrew_metalhead
10-11-2009, 01:17 AM
i'm going to the next show. hope to see you there man

You mean tomorrow? I don't have ticket for that :lol:

Trying to get hooked up with a press pass. If I get that I'll see you there.

rjturtle9
10-11-2009, 01:35 AM
You mean tomorrow? I don't have ticket for that :lol:

Trying to get hooked up with a press pass. If I get that I'll see you there.

i can probably get you in for free... idk yet though

andrew_metalhead
10-11-2009, 01:37 AM
i can probably get you in for free... idk yet though

If you can, I'm down! :D

rjturtle9
10-11-2009, 01:40 AM
well i'll let you know then. i shall call you.

PowerMaiden
10-11-2009, 08:43 AM
wicked man ! :horns:

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

andrew_metalhead
10-11-2009, 09:25 AM
well i'll let you know then. i shall call you.

sure thing \m/

xStructualDefect
10-11-2009, 10:35 AM
actually the sets for Bodom and Dahlia were a tad bit different

both sets are 100% and in order

BDM
----
Everything Went Black
Black Valor
Closed Casket Requiem
Necropolis
A Vulgar Picture
What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Christ Deformed
Statutory Ape
Miasma
Unhallowed/Funeral Thirst

COB
----
Living Dead Beat
Hellhounds on My Trail
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hate Me!
Follow The Reaper
Lake Bodom
Bodom After Midnight
Are You Dead Yet?
Blooddrunk
Angels Don't Kill
In Your Face
Sixpounder
Downfall
---------
Every Time I Die
Hate Crew Dethroll

i guess they cut Bodom Beach Terror and replaced Children of Decadence with Sixpounder tonight. oh well.

anyways that was a really brutal show. out of the 60 shows i've been i think that had to be the funnest show i've ever been to. i'm way too exhausted to write a review. i also met Alexi after waiting outside near the tour bus around 1 AM along with about 10 people. awesome experience he was very chill and cool.

if anyone saw me i was in the pit pretty much every song of every band. i had black shorts, the Bodom tour shirt from last headline tour, kinda dark skin, nd medium lengthed black hair.

andrew_metalhead
10-11-2009, 12:19 PM
i guess they cut Bodom Beach Terror and replaced Children of Decadence with Sixpounder tonight. oh well.

thanx for the correction. They played Bodom Beach Terror and Children of Decadence every time I've seen them before this, so I didn't really miss those songs that much. Fuckin brutal show. I was in the blue patched up denim at the center of the rail in case u ever got around there.

xStructualDefect
10-11-2009, 01:25 PM
thanx for the correction. They played Bodom Beach Terror and Children of Decadence every time I've seen them before this, so I didn't really miss those songs that much. Fuckin brutal show. I was in the blue patched up denim at the center of the rail in case u ever got around there.

no problem. i've never seen BBT but i've seen COD before so i didn't mind too much. ya dude that show was fucking brutal. the pits for Black Dahlia and Bodom got pretty intense. i didn't see you i was never near the rail i was in the pit or at the edge of the pit the entire show.

also my picture with Alexi! i'm on the right. it's blurry cuz i took it on my camera phone and there's no flash. sorry if it's too big.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v113/Ins8NeFr3Ak782/Alexi.jpg

andrew_metalhead
10-11-2009, 02:44 PM
no problem. i've never seen BBT but i've seen COD before so i didn't mind too much. ya dude that show was fucking brutal. the pits for Black Dahlia and Bodom got pretty intense. i didn't see you i was never near the rail i was in the pit or at the edge of the pit the entire show.

also my picture with Alexi! i'm on the right. it's blurry cuz i took it on my camera phone and there's no flash. sorry if it's too big.

cool man .. even if the pic is blurry its a good memory to have \m/

i wanted to go tonight too but couldn't get a journalist pass and don't have the money to buy a ticket.

rjturtle9
10-12-2009, 02:38 PM
cool man .. even if the pic is blurry its a good memory to have \m/

i wanted to go tonight too but couldn't get a journalist pass and don't have the money to buy a ticket.

sorry i didn't call you man. my phone broke.

xStructualDefect
10-12-2009, 03:56 PM
how was the sunday show turtle?

rjturtle9
10-12-2009, 07:08 PM
how was the sunday show turtle?

it was pretty kool.

Holy Grail was kool. old skool thrash.

Austian Death Machine was awesome!!! Funniest band ever!

Children of Bodom played the same set but it was still kool. I was pissed off and almost got down with some asshole because when i was crowd surfing he grabbed my nut sack and squeezed that shit all hard. it hurt so bad. I socked him while i was up there but that didn't do much. Then everyone else started punching me. Not fun.

xStructualDefect
10-12-2009, 07:35 PM
it was pretty kool.

Holy Grail was kool. old skool thrash.

Austian Death Machine was awesome!!! Funniest band ever!

Children of Bodom played the same set but it was still kool. I was pissed off and almost got down with some asshole because when i was crowd surfing he grabbed my nut sack and squeezed that shit all hard. it hurt so bad. I socked him while i was up there but that didn't do much. Then everyone else started punching me. Not fun.

damn i wish i could've gone sunday also to see ADM. i saw them last year but they for some odd reason only attracted a few thrashers, but majority brocores and scene kids -_- pit was lame too.
was the pit active for them?

and damn dude that sux. still sounds like a good show tho.

rjturtle9
10-12-2009, 10:31 PM
damn i wish i could've gone sunday also to see ADM. i saw them last year but they for some odd reason only attracted a few thrashers, but majority brocores and scene kids -_- pit was lame too.
was the pit active for them?

and damn dude that sux. still sounds like a good show tho.

the pit was intense for both bands. i only went in during ADM. I ate shit in the pit with my GF ahahaha shit was embarrasing.

yeah man fun show. i was with a bunch of my friends too so that was good.

rjturtle9
10-12-2009, 11:36 PM
Here are some pics from last nights show in Pomona. The first few are stupid ones of me and my buddies that most of you wouldn't care about but the rest are pretty fuckin good. Please note the amount of bras on the keyboard lol

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=18291435&albumId=3016381

undeadhunter235
10-13-2009, 10:22 AM
the pit was intense for both bands. i only went in during ADM. I ate shit in the pit with my GF ahahaha shit was embarrasing.

yeah man fun show. i was with a bunch of my friends too so that was good.

who played for ADM besides Tim? do u know?,

i went on saturday with xStructuralDefect, but didnt have enough money for sunday too kinda sucks, although i did meet alexi, thats me on the left in the kinda blurry picture

---------------------------------
11/18 - Ensiferum (hopefully)
11/28 - Trivium / Hatebreed Mashup

mastodon421
10-13-2009, 11:48 AM
Austrian Death Machine is fucking awesome. Really Entertaining and funny live. Tim also brings out a lot of talented dudes to play with him. When i saw them in April it was Ken Susi from Unearth on guitar,Jon Rice from Job For A Cowboy on drums and Chris Beattie From Hatebreed on Bass.

rjturtle9
10-13-2009, 01:54 PM
who played for ADM besides Tim? do u know?,

i went on saturday with xStructuralDefect, but didnt have enough money for sunday too kinda sucks, although i did meet alexi, thats me on the left in the kinda blurry picture

Dude i don't even know. One guy was from As I lay Dying. The guitarist i think.

andrew_metalhead
10-14-2009, 12:13 PM
Reviews and pictures now posted!! \m/ http://fullmetalrock.com/LiveShowReviews.html

PowerMaiden
10-14-2009, 01:47 PM
:metal:

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

UnleashTheWolves
10-14-2009, 04:52 PM
Everytime I die would be cool to see live such a good riff. Who agrees ?

Fires Of Sedition
10-19-2009, 12:31 AM
You should have told Alexi to stop painting his fingernails.