PDA

View Full Version : New Mudvayne

Dextrimental
10-07-2009, 08:59 AM
New Mudvayne track came online today.. Its called 'Strange and Beautiful', its on their Myspace and up on youtube :)

Tis pretty good stuff, its heavy, and got that Mudvayne-esque melodic feel to it..

Check it out :D

SomewhereInTime72
10-07-2009, 09:56 AM
Wasn't expecting much, but this song was actually pretty damn cool. Pleasant surprise.

I guess I will have to check this album out later this year.

Dextrimental
10-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Wasn't expecting much, but this song was actually pretty damn cool. Pleasant surprise.

I guess I will have to check this album out later this year.

Neither was I really considering New Game was pretty weak bar maybe three songs. But I really liked it too, new album could get into my top twenty this year if it keeps up this songs type of writing.

King_of_Nothing716
10-11-2009, 05:33 PM
I have always loved Mudvayne but this track really surprised me. Its different and fucking amazing.

Fires Of Sedition
10-15-2009, 04:33 AM
I've always liked Mudvayne as well. I haven't really gotten into anything since Lost And Found was released, I went to a show, but not much else. But, holy symphony of war! That song is pretty kick ass.

Dextrimental
11-11-2009, 03:19 PM
Bumpage.

Two new Mudvayne songs added today, www.metalhammer.co.uk follow the linkage.

They're not as good as the other one, ones a Walk clone, and the other just doesn have as much feeling to it..

ravenheart
11-12-2009, 04:23 AM
The last album was great. I'm surprised they're making another so soon.

SomewhereInTime72
11-12-2009, 11:24 AM
Heard it All Before was kinda good but the other new song didn't do anything for me. I liked Strange and Beautiful most. Still interested in this album, I guess.