PDA

View Full Version : Dethklok - The Dethalbum II

andrew_metalhead
10-07-2009, 01:47 AM
My Dethklok album review now posted on Full Metal Rock \m/ https://www.fullmetalrock.com/Reviews.html

Natrlhi
10-07-2009, 09:39 AM
I was listening to this yesterday. It's actually a pretty damn good album. It kinda sucks me in the same way that Amon Amarth does - the lyrics are a little corny (in some cases with Dethklok, REALLY corny and even funny), but the riffs and whatnot are so cool I just have to listen again and again.

Not f'in bad for a cartoon band! :rocker:

mankvill
10-07-2009, 12:45 PM
I was listening to this yesterday. It's actually a pretty damn good album. It kinda sucks me in the same way that Amon Amarth does - the lyrics are a little corny (in some cases with Dethklok, REALLY corny and even funny), but the riffs and whatnot are so cool I just have to listen again and again.

Not f'in bad for a cartoon band! :rocker:

A cartoon band which has Gene Hoglan on the drums and guitar and bass players who played with Frank Zappa!

mayhem 66
10-08-2009, 07:26 PM
A good follow up album to Dethalbum an enjoyable ablum after a great Dethalbum the Songs are nice. Makes me look foward to the new episode
.Bloodline nice song too.

Acruce_Mortem
10-29-2009, 06:22 PM
this albums shreds! just wished they were playing more of it on the tour with mastodon.