PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Converge's set for the Mastodon/Dethklok tour?

floydhunter9
10-06-2009, 02:38 PM
It's the only one I haven't seen posted yet.

Fires Of Sedition
10-19-2009, 01:36 AM
I'm almost sure that mankvill posted it.

EDIT: He did post it, but he didn't get a few songs.
?
No Heroes
Axe To Fall
Eagles Become Vultures
The Broken Vow
Last Light
Reap What You Sow
Wolves At My Door
Dark Horse
?
?
Concubine

Natrlhi
10-19-2009, 08:06 AM
I'm almost sure that mankvill posted it.

EDIT: He did post it, but he didn't get a few songs.
?
No Heroes
Axe To Fall
Eagles Become Vultures
The Broken Vow
Last Light
Reap What You Sow
Wolves At My Door
Dark Horse
?
?
Concubine

Hey Mankvill, I didn't see Homewrecker in there. It's one of their best songs. I know you're not much of a Converge fan, but do you know if they played it? I might actually go see them tonight, and I'd like to hear that they've been playing it (would make me want to go more). :snivel:

MunicipalWasted
10-19-2009, 11:16 AM
Hey Mankvill, I didn't see Homewrecker in there. It's one of their best songs. I know you're not much of a Converge fan, but do you know if they played it? I might actually go see them tonight, and I'd like to hear that they've been playing it (would make me want to go more). :snivel:

Hey, I found this...it was from September 20th so I dunno.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/converge/2009/club-lido-revere-ma-6bd786ba.html

mankvill
10-19-2009, 12:02 PM

I took a listen and it didn't sound familiar, but a Converge newb would certainly have trouble picking out certain songs in a live set. :lol:

Natrlhi
10-19-2009, 02:00 PM
Hey, I found this...it was from September 20th so I dunno.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/converge/2009/club-lido-revere-ma-6bd786ba.html
No Homewrecker. Huh. Fuggit, I'm gonna see 'em anyway! (Mostly cuz High on Fucking Fire is opening!!! :rocker::rocker::rocker:)

I took a listen and it didn't sound familiar, but a Converge newb would certainly have trouble picking out certain songs in a live set. :lol:
Fair enough. You might have actually liked that song, though - it's a real rager. :blaze::rocker::blaze: MORE COWBELL!!!!