PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know why...

AnglOvDeth
10-05-2009, 10:27 PM
Satyricon is fucking CANCELLED in Tempe 10/6?!?!?!?!?!
This was supposed to be a big part of my friend's bachelor party, and now... well that's fucked. :mad:

MunicipalWasted
10-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Check their myspace bulletins or something. In some cases it may have moved...Contact your venue.

AnglOvDeth
10-05-2009, 11:12 PM
Thanks yeah, I tried all that. twitter.com/satyriconontour, the venue told me to check tomorrow, myspace has nothing so far.
I just hope it's something beyond their control, like a non-serious bus issue. And not some politics with the promoter... which wouldn't surprise me knowing Tom.
:confused:
I'm just livid right now.
That would be sweet if I could track them down and have them perform in a private setting though! \m/
Wonder how much that would cost?

Derelict
10-06-2009, 08:13 AM
Sounds like it will be strippers instead for his b party

AnglOvDeth
10-06-2009, 12:05 PM
Sounds like it will be strippers instead for his b party

Strippers indeed. :party:

However, it was in fact the promoter that cancelled it. No idea why, but this dude fucked us over big time. Anyone in the southwest: Please boycott Luckyman Productions and Tom LaPenna. I will NEVER pay to see a Luckyman show again. Two years ago this guy was the whole reason that The Brickhouse closed down, forced Obituary to cancel their show (for no reason at all) and now this. It's too bad because I've put a lot of money in this guy's pocket by going to dozens of shows, but never again. :flame:

rjturtle9
10-06-2009, 09:54 PM
damn they canceled the pomona date too :mad:

now i have to go to the key club show. i hope they don't cancel that one too

MunicipalWasted
10-06-2009, 11:26 PM
Thanks yeah, I tried all that. twitter.com/satyriconontour, the venue told me to check tomorrow, myspace has nothing so far.
I just hope it's something beyond their control, like a non-serious bus issue. And not some politics with the promoter... which wouldn't surprise me knowing Tom.
:confused:
I'm just livid right now.
That would be sweet if I could track them down and have them perform in a private setting though! \m/
Wonder how much that would cost?

You could try to book a band, its gonna be more than a $15 ticket. Try Cthonic of Toxic Holocaust or something