PDA

View Full Version : A couple tour rumors...

AnglOvDeth
10-04-2009, 11:36 AM
This summer at Mayhem Fest, Nergal told me Behemoth will be touring this Nov./Dec. with Septicflesh. Anyone know how this is coming along? I figured they would announce it by now.

Also, I was at a show recently and Mike from God Dethroned told me they will be coming back in April/May with Vader and Overkill!!!! :rocker:

And finally, I was talking to a band member who spoke of a Fear Factory/Divine Heresy Spring U.S. tour!!!! This should be treated as rumor only, but apparently they are working on it. Who knows?

JuuKun
10-04-2009, 11:47 AM
Yeah, the Behemoth/Septicflesh thing was talked about in interviews and was definitely a plan at one point. But when I asked Nergal @ Mayhem if they were coming back, he said next year? So, who knows. I figure if it was a Nov/Dec tour it would have been announced by now.

GOD DETHRONED/VADER/OVERKILL?
Holy shit.
I hope that turns out.
Speaking of which, I'm seeing GD in a few weeks - do you happen to know any of the setlist when you saw them?

mankvill
10-04-2009, 12:29 PM
Also, I was at a show recently and Mike from God Dethroned told me they will be coming back in April/May with Vader and Overkill!!!! :rocker:

FAPFAPFAP

AnglOvDeth
10-04-2009, 03:50 PM
No sorry man, I was fuckin around pittin the whole time. I can say that there were only about 30 people in the whole venue, but they played like they were at a major European fest. About an hour long set at least, and the last song they played was Villa Vampiria! They also played Sigma Enigma, No Man's Land, Nihilism and quite a few others... I just don't remember the order. I need to catch up on my GD collection, it's been a couple years since I've listened to any of their music. :bouville:
I'd give the show a 8.5 out of 10!

JuuKun
10-04-2009, 05:33 PM
Yeah, they're one of my favorite bands so I'm pumped to see them again. Last time I saw them was a lousy 30 minute set @ NEMHF a few years ago. I messaged them on Myspace and they don't know how long they're going to get to play at Rock & Shock, but they said hopefully it'll be longer than 30 minutes. I wish I could see them headline, but I can't make it to the headlining show in CT like I was supposed to, so I'll have to settle for this.

Villa Vampiria & Nihilism are badass, but if I don't hear The Execution Protocol or The Serpent King I'll kick babies :bouville:

AnglOvDeth
10-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Now that you mention it, they played both of those as well. I just don't remember much because I was sober HAHAHAHA!!!!

And I'm wondering if that Vader/Overkill/God Dethroned tour will hit MDF8?
I just bet that the tour will hit cities that aren't getting the upcoming Monsters of Death Tour.

And oh yeah, KING DIAMOND will be touring April/May in the U.S. also!

mankvill
10-04-2009, 11:42 PM
And oh yeah, KING DIAMOND will be touring April/May in the U.S. also!

stfu

that would be awesome ;_;

Div
10-04-2009, 11:49 PM
well king does owe us a tour after he canceled his last one.

MetalIsArt
10-05-2009, 01:42 AM
I hope it's with Mercyful Fate... :bouville:

JuuKun
10-05-2009, 02:05 AM
Now that you mention it, they played both of those as well.!

:party: :party:

King Diamond would be awesome to finally see.

Also, don't know how credible my friend's sources are, but supposedly Kreator are doing a tour in the Spring, and Sodom are building a tour around MDF.

IrritatedTrout
10-05-2009, 11:54 AM
King has been booked to play at Jaxx in VA for awhile now, not sure what the actual date will be though. And enterthevault.com's latest email update said that an announcment of a Sodom tour was coming up sometime soon.

mankvill
10-05-2009, 12:27 PM
On Willowtip's site (I think) on the page for All Shall Fall, it says that Immortal has 2010 US Dates already.

IrritatedTrout
10-05-2009, 02:00 PM
:drool: Now that's a band I want to see!

AnglOvDeth
10-06-2009, 12:07 PM
On Willowtip's site (I think) on the page for All Shall Fall, it says that Immortal has 2010 US Dates already.

If anyone has Immortal dates... please post! :horns:

mankvill
10-06-2009, 12:22 PM
Dying Fetus' Twitter says that they're close to announcing a huge tour!