The Wait
Trapped Under Ice:rocker:
Seek and Destroy

The Ghost at Number One
10-03-2009, 10:29 PM
Through the Never!

Michael515616
10-04-2009, 12:15 AM
I would not mind seeing this set- Harvester, Sanitarium, Trapped and Through the Never- btw is that the first time they've played it this tour?

eyekantspele
10-04-2009, 12:32 AM
that is the first time they have played Through the Never since May 7th 1993!

I can't wait to see what they dig up when i see them in winnipeg on the 12th!

This site is quite informative: http://www.metlists.com/songcounts.htm

makethemsuffer12
10-04-2009, 05:22 AM
Through the Never?! Didn't see that one coming, considering I was under the impression that James didn't really like that song.

Now only if they grow some balls and play Escape for us fans.

Sanitarium78
10-04-2009, 08:46 AM
Through The Never is a very surprising addition and a very good one. I always felt the song should get played more often than it does. I'm just hoping Frayed Ends Of Sanity finally makes it in somehow. What about The House That Jack Built? It's one of the only good songs on the Load and i've always felt it never got the due it should by not getting played live at all. As for Escape i'm not sure at all. You would think after 25 years it would've found it's way in at some point but you never know.

MetalIsArt
10-05-2009, 01:27 AM
Through the Never?! Didn't see that one coming, considering I was under the impression that James didn't really like that song.

Now only if they grow some balls and play Escape for us fans.

I repeat myself but: they should play the whole "RTL"-album...

AlucardXIX
10-06-2009, 08:57 AM
Video of "Through The Never" from the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEce45ZZq1c

Flyers1
10-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Escape would be killer!!

Travis The Dragon
10-08-2009, 01:14 PM
You're all getting excited over Through The Never and say you didn't see it coming. What about The Wait and Trapped Under Ice. I would expect to see those even less.

mankvill
10-08-2009, 01:21 PM
You're all getting excited over Through The Never and say you didn't see it coming. What about The Wait and Trapped Under Ice. I would expect to see those even less.

They've been playing Trapped Under Ice a lot lately.

Sanitarium78
10-08-2009, 01:53 PM

Tapped Under Ice has been getting played on and off since they were in Europe during the summer so the surprise factor for that song has long since passed for most of us. This was the first time they played Through The Never live in 16 years and that's the reason why people are making a big deal out of it. The Wait is a cool tune but it's just a cover and to me is not that big of a deal at all. Now if they did The Small Hours or Astronomy in one of the cover spots that would be more exciting.

rjturtle9
10-08-2009, 02:21 PM
I repeat myself but: they should play the whole "RTL"-album...

Agree 100% :party:

Travis The Dragon
10-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Agree 100% :party:

Any of the first 4 played all the way through would more than rule!

dunkman66
10-11-2009, 05:22 PM
No Fade to Black:eyes:

Sanitarium78
10-12-2009, 10:01 AM
No Fade to Black:eyes:

Ok I'll break the news to you. Fade To Black has hardly been getting played at all since they started this tour last year. Go to metontour.com or even check the archieves on this site and you'll see the way the set has been going this entire tour.

I'm not sure if anyone knows why Fade isn't getting played as a regular anymore. Maybe the band just grew tired of it or they just wanna play it less to make it more special when they do play it. Who knows? It should be in every set but it isn't anymore and we just need to accept it and move on:(

I think maybe it's been played a dozen times at the most this last year.