(Quick Keyboard Spot)
PROPHETS OF WAR
THE DANCE OF ETERNITY
ONE LAST TIME -
SOLITARY SHELL
IN THE NAME OF GOD
----------------------
THE COUNT OF TUSCANY

this one is pretty bad but just wait until I post the one from Stockholm previously you'll love it

Sanitarium78
09-27-2009, 09:00 AM
WOW. That set is just awful. I'm just wondering when they do shows like this do fans boo them at the end becasue they give a big "Fuck You" to them and don't do anything off I&W and Awake. Or do most of their fans not care about omitting those albums like I do?

Zeltar
09-27-2009, 08:18 PM
WOW. That set is just awful. I'm just wondering when they do shows like this do fans boo them at the end becasue they give a big "Fuck You" to them and don't do anything off I&W and Awake. Or do most of their fans not care about omitting those albums like I do?

I got the same setlist (cept with Hollow Years in for Prophets Of War) when I saw them in San Jose and even though IAW and Awake are my favorite DT albums, you really don't care when you're at the show. All that matters is that DT are performing and they put on a damn good show regardless of what songs they play. To me, getting a rarity like In The Name Of God or an extended Solitary Shell is just as good as getting Metropolis, and I'm a hardcore DT fan.