Sick of You

mankvill
09-22-2009, 01:23 PM
BRING BACK THE BOMB
IT'S BEEN FAR TOO LONG
SUMMON THE BRAZEN WAR CHARIOT

HackedUpForBBQ
09-22-2009, 06:33 PM
DAMN! Haven't seen Jack the World on a setlist in ages..... and I'm very glad they've put Have You Seen Me back in the mix as well. GWAR!!!!

Wizzbang11
09-22-2009, 06:44 PM
Great setlist, although it's really odd that on a tour bringing back the old Ragnarok enemies they don't have a single song off that album.

JuuKun
09-23-2009, 08:39 AM
So, I know people might think I'm a dick, but can we get this thread title fixed? It's almost right, except the venue name (Lupo's) shouldn't be in the title.

I liked GWAR live when I saw them a few years ago but never checked out any CDs, to be honest, so I can't really comment on the setlist. I might see them on Halloween in Worcester, though, if I don't have any other plans.

Sinfulsot
09-24-2009, 04:40 PM
as soon as i get to my local FYE, i'll be buying a ticket for the Halloween show. hopefully tomorrow

bigkev401
09-28-2009, 07:51 AM
my very good friend was at the lupos show, and has been a die hard fan of GWAR since Carnival of Chaos days, and he swears up and down sick of you, jack, and have you seen me were not played. be nice if that was whats in store for the solo tour w/o LoG