PDA

View Full Version : Hear REDEMPTION's new album "Snowfall on Judgment Day" 1 Week Early on My Radio Show!

Maiden33
09-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Hey everyone, I just wanted to inform you about this:

One week from tomorrow (Monday, September 28th, 2009), my internet radio show "When Prog and Power Unite" will be broadcasting the entire new Redemption album "Snowfall on Judgment Day" on air! I was lucky enough to get an advance copy of the new CD, and my cohost and I decided this would be a great "Thank You" to our listeners and Redemption fans everywhere, as this album has been one of the most highly anticipated Progressive Metal releases in recent years. Our show broadcasts every week from 6-9pm Eastern Standard Time, we'll be broadcasting the album from approximately 7-8pm EST. This is a great opportunity to hear the entire album 7 days prior to worldwide release and 8 days prior to US release. We are contacting members of the band personally to ask if they will partake in our chat, so stay tuned for info on that. I assure you, you don't want to miss this, it's a fantastic album!

http://www.wpapu.com
http://www.metalmessiahradio.com

DethMaiden
09-20-2009, 04:37 PM
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Count me in!

Fe Maiden
09-21-2009, 08:50 AM
Too bad I'll miss it due to the time zone difference. I'm anxiously awaiting your review!

Sinfulsot
09-22-2009, 06:55 AM
I gotta make this broadcast.

Maiden33
09-22-2009, 09:32 PM
It is now official that Redemption guitarist/main-man Nick Van Dyk will be participating in our online chat during the album's broadcast this Monday! This is going to be a really special show, so don't miss it!!!

SomewhereInTime72
09-23-2009, 08:30 AM
:cool: To be honest, I'm not THAT interested in Redemption, but I think I'll check this out anyway if I'm not caught up in schoolwork. Worth a shot at the very least. :D

Fe Maiden
09-23-2009, 08:32 AM
It is now official that Redemption guitarist/main-man Nick Van Dyk will be participating in our online chat during the album's broadcast this Monday! This is going to be a really special show, so don't miss it!!!That is awesome! I'm sure you are very busy but I hope you are working on that review!

Maiden33
09-27-2009, 04:00 PM
Just wanted to remind all those interested that this takes place tomorrow night (Monday, September 28th). We broadcast from 6-9PM Eastern Standard Time, and will be broadcasting the album from approximately 7-8PM.

JuuKun
09-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Sweet. If I remember, I'll tune in (hopefully for the whole show). Redemption's never done much for me before but I've been thinking of giving them another shot, so what better way to do it than with their newest album.

Maiden33
09-29-2009, 06:10 PM
I would like to extend a huge thanks to Nick Van Dyk and Sean Andrews of Redemption as well as everyone listened and chatted last night and made this our must fun and successful broadcast yet! I think it was a huge success, and only wish we got more opportunities to do things like this.