PDA

View Full Version : enterthevault.com

mankvill
09-18-2009, 03:20 PM
If you order tix through www.enterthevault.com do they mail them to you or is it held at the venue?

ravenheart
09-18-2009, 04:50 PM
Courier pigeons bring them to your bedroom window so your Mother doesn't know.

Make sure you leave it open, otherwise you'll be picking it up from the yard.

mankvill
09-18-2009, 04:58 PM
Courier pigeons bring them to your bedroom window so your Mother doesn't know.

Make sure you leave it open, otherwise you'll be picking it up from the yard.

THAT'S HOW MY BROTHER WAS BORN!

TonyD
09-18-2009, 05:15 PM
THAT'S HOW MY BROTHER WAS BORN!

Wrong (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t95cORJG51c)

IrritatedTrout
09-18-2009, 06:05 PM
I've made the mistake of ordering from them before. You don't actually get a ticket, just an email that you have to print out with your order number and stuff on it. You save on service charges but I only like hard tickets and I save all my stubs from shows so this one looks rather stupid in my collection.

mankvill
09-18-2009, 06:21 PM
I've made the mistake of ordering from them before. You don't actually get a ticket, just an email that you have to print out with your order number and stuff on it. You save on service charges but I only like hard tickets and I save all my stubs from shows so this one looks rather stupid in my collection.

So it's like a print-out of a ticket?

IrritatedTrout
09-18-2009, 07:18 PM
Yes, but unlike Ticketmaster's print outs it doesn't even look like a ticket. You know the email Ticketmaster sends you when you buy a ticket from them? That's pretty much what enterthevault sends you and that's your ticket.

mankvill
09-18-2009, 07:28 PM
...huh. Weird. I'll double check with the guy I know who works for the venue to make sure that's a good way to go.

xStructualDefect
09-20-2009, 10:30 PM
when i got Nightwish tix from them back in '07 it was pretty much like Will Call. when i got to the venue they gave me the stubs you'd buy at TM. maybe it's changed since.