PDA

View Full Version : Dragonforce

SilentSoldier144
09-16-2009, 07:59 PM
Anyone have the setlist from last night in Sacramento? Can't seem to find it ANYWHERE

b_halperin
09-16-2009, 08:24 PM
Anyone have the setlist from last night in Sacramento? Can't seem to find it ANYWHERE

my friends going to this show friday and his favorite band is dragonforce so ill definetely be able to get you a setlist if you can't find one until then.

SilentSoldier144
09-16-2009, 08:29 PM
Alright thanks a bunch man.

rjturtle9
09-16-2009, 10:13 PM
i'm going too. but i won't be home till saturday so B Halperin might beat me to it :flame:

xStructualDefect
09-17-2009, 02:51 AM
i was gonna go to the LA show, but DF's fanbase irritates the fuck out of me now, plus i've seen them 5x already. and i've seen Sonta 2x and i figured they'd play too much stuff off the new album or Unia. last time with Nightwish they played nothing off Silence and Ecliptica. :wallbang:

SilentSoldier144
09-17-2009, 08:15 AM
i was gonna go to the LA show, but DF's fanbase irritates the fuck out of me now, plus i've seen them 5x already. and i've seen Sonta 2x and i figured they'd play too much stuff off the new album or Unia. last time with Nightwish they played nothing off Silence and Ecliptica. :wallbang:

Yeah dude I've been a fan since Sonic Firestorm and seeing them in '06 was awesome. Now the crowd has a lot more females/younger kids in it and it's annoying. So I just get on the barricade and have a good time. Screw everyone else lol. And about Sonata, I guess I'm screwed cause I don't have their two newest albums :\ Should be a good show nonetheless.

codycameron09
09-20-2009, 10:17 PM
1. Valley of the Damned
2. Heroes of Our Time
3. Fury of the Storm
4. Reasons to Live
5. Starfire
--Keyboard/Guitar Battle--
6. Operation Ground and Pound
7. Where Dragons Rule
8. Fields of Despair
9. Disciples of Babylon
10. The Last Journey Home
--encore--
11. Strike of the Ninja
12. Through the Fire and the Flames

Fires Of Sedition
09-21-2009, 12:53 AM
i was gonna go to the LA show, but DF's fanbase irritates the fuck out of me now

I blame Guitar Hero.

xStructualDefect
09-21-2009, 01:17 AM
I blame Guitar Hero.

yup dude that's it. when i saw them in '06 the crowd was awesome everyone was a metalhead dying to see them and when they came on everyone was really into it. when i saw them in '08 there was so many elementree or middle school kids who had their moms with them. to make it worse the crowd was only into it when they played stuff off the new album or Through The Fire and Flames. when they played Fury of the Storm and Valey of the Damned a lot of people looked confused, whereas in '06 everyone knew the lyrics.

Fires Of Sedition
09-21-2009, 09:39 AM
That blows. I hate how people think that just because they play that game and go to the shows to see ONE song, they're awesome. I knew this kid in Tri County Technology Center who had a burnt CD with all the metal/hard rock songs from the Guitar Hero games. I asked him what his favorite Lamb Of God album was and he said "I like the song Laid To Rest *stupid annoying chuckle*"