PDA

View Full Version : Shinedown -- Baltimore, MD -- September 10th, 2009

the chewbacca defense
09-10-2009, 10:48 PM
this was a free show put on by 98 Rock in Baltimore. also playing were Tantric (only songs i know they didn't play were Mourning and the fleetwood mac cover), Cavo (they closed with Champaigne), then an hour long Ravens special that was televised which was torture to stand through, Halestorm (im not familiar with them, other then that they finished with I Get Off)
then shinedown. They played about an hour and a half
I'm pretty sure this is the set list prob a song or 2 out of order

Sound of Madness
Save Me
Sin With A Grin (?)
Heroes
Fly From The Inside
The Crow and The Butterfly
Left Out
Burning Bright
If You Only Knew
Call Me
Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide

Second Chance
Devour

Great show

jhdeity
09-11-2009, 12:03 PM
What a f'n party! There's nothing cooler than going to a show and knowing 30+ people there. Between the $2 beers at Angel's Rock Bar and so many people buying me shots I was wasted before Shinedown even came on. The only person more wasted than me was Jason from Charm City Devils. I was literally holding that dude up at the end of the night. Great show and eye candy as far as you could see. I caught a vicious case of yellow fever and loved every second of it. hahaha

Where else can you spend less than $20 to see 5 bands (Aranda at the Angel's after party were actually decent) run game on Ravens cheerleaders all night, hang out with all the bands AND get wasted?

Nights like that are what life is all about...

the chewbacca defense
09-11-2009, 09:30 PM
yeah, i ended up getting wasted after the show. a Captain Morgan Diet Coke mix, screwdriver and some grape smirnoff mix drink they were selling outside blaring loud music.

I was the dude in the red Periphery shirt if you saw me.

jhdeity
09-13-2009, 04:27 PM
Sounds familiar. I had the only Got Ed Reed? shirt I saw. I could have sold those fukkers and made a killing. At least 5 people asked me where I got it and it was some dude on ebay that can print Got? anything for $10

the chewbacca defense
09-13-2009, 10:26 PM
check out 98online.com. they have video footage from the show. see if you can see your self (they shot second chance from right where the big 98 rock banner was. I can be faintly seen during the big epic drum fill right before the final chorus.

if i get off of work, i might make that gojira headlining show at the ottobar too

jhdeity
09-14-2009, 08:41 AM
Yeah I made my buddy a cd to get him to drive hopefully. That would be the perfect place to see them.