PDA

View Full Version : More Mustaine complaining...

makethemsuffer12
09-10-2009, 05:30 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=126748

As much as I love the guy, he really needs to stop bitching about the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame thing. I don't know why he cares so much any way, the thing is a fucking joke. And lol at him getting divorced, the wifey probably had enough of his BS haha

AnthG
09-10-2009, 05:42 PM
"I've tried to bury the hatchet with the cat"

Yeah right, which is why it's you that keeps complaining about him while Lars rarely says a goddamn thing about you because Metallica doesn't need the publicity.

And just because he was a former member before they recorded any albums doesn't mean he should be in the hall of fame. Why don't they just put in Ron McGovney in the R&R HOF with Metallica as well?

God, it's so hard to feel sorry for Mustaine, or even agree with the fucking dude. If the feud with Metallica was the only feud he's ever had than maybe it'd be easier to do so, but you look down the list and constantly find this guy feuding with guys from Metallica, Slayer, previous feuds with the Pantera guys, Dave Ellefson.....Mustaine just really needs to shut the fuck up and keep going with Megadeth.

Oh, and he may have co-wrote a few songs on Kill 'em All and Lightning, there's still no denying that Master of Puppets > Megadeth's entire catalogue.

Sanitarium78
09-10-2009, 05:49 PM
I'm used to Mustiane bitching about stuff it doesn't bother me at all. Plus if people keep bringing up the Hall Of Fame in interviews what else is he suppose to do but answer honestly? I think Megadeth will eventually get in they've sold enough records,have had a long enough career and influence on the genre but who knows when that'll be.

TonyD
09-10-2009, 07:51 PM
See the new headline?
"I pray for Slayer, even though they may not want it"

SerpentineVIVIVI
09-10-2009, 07:57 PM
See the new headline?
"I pray for Slayer, even though they may not want it"

That's exactly what I was thinking (concerning the new article). And yeah he does say the wrong things sometimes, but first of all Blabbermouth is ruthless with all this shit they've been posting, and the interviewer is clearly bringing it up to get some spice.

Div
09-10-2009, 08:10 PM
there's still no denying that Master of Puppets > Megadeth's entire catalogue.

I deny this. I deny this hard.

SerpentineVIVIVI
09-10-2009, 08:12 PM
there's still no denying that Master of Puppets > Megadeth's entire catalogue.

I just cried inside.

Butcher of Birth
09-11-2009, 04:28 AM
Master of Puppets > Megadeth's entire catalogue.

:lol: :lol: Get The Fuck Outta Here! hahahaa

"Youz sooooooo n00b!"

xStructualDefect
09-11-2009, 05:45 AM
gotta agree with the guy. i'd def take Master of Puppets over any Megadeth album. just my preference.

and before i get bashed, i have pretty much listened to pretty much all of Megadeth's songs. i have a group of friends who pretty much listen to nothing BUT megadeth, so whenever i hang out with them i hear megadeth for hours straight, so i have heard a lot of their stuff.

SomewhereInTime72
09-11-2009, 06:07 AM
more like master of :zzz:

JRA
09-11-2009, 06:11 AM
I deny this. I deny this hard.

As do I.

Butcher of Birth
09-11-2009, 08:26 AM
Poison Was The Cure > Metallica. :lol:

Fratt
09-11-2009, 09:09 AM
Mustaine irritates me as much as Ozzy ... goddamn this stuff hapened more than 25 years ago and he's still bitching to get more visibility for his band :hecho:

SerpentineVIVIVI
09-11-2009, 09:26 AM
Poison Was The Cure > Metallica. :lol:

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Butcher of Birth
09-11-2009, 03:28 PM
:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Tehehe, Glad You Like That ;)

Rattle Your Head

Side Note: What's Metallica's thing? Is it still "Metal Up Your Ass?"

SerpentineVIVIVI
09-11-2009, 03:29 PM