07.Drum Solo
08.Pride of Creation
09.Save Me
10.Superheroes
11.Mysteria
Encore:
12.Sacrifice
13.King of Fools

Wow, what a fucking joke. I'm not upset Im not seeing them now, I've seen 9/13 of this set list at least twice before, some of them every time I've seen them. They desperately need to start playing both longer and more varied set lists. I can't believe they brought out shit like The Pharaoh, Until We Rise Again, and The Headless Game early this year and dumped them all by now.

Spiderpact
09-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Wow, that is really depressing. The only new tracks from the last two times I saw them are the new songs. I must say though, they picked the best tracks from the new disc to play live for a change...

JuuKun
09-06-2009, 05:09 AM
Wow. This makes me so relieved after I was upset about missing them. I really, really want to see The Pharaoh played. What do they have against giving the US a good setlist?

IrritatedTrout
09-06-2009, 04:26 PM
Meh, I have a different opinion on the setlist (maybe because I'm an Edguy noob and only have TS, HC, and RR), I really like it. The only songs I really, really want to hear that they aren't doing are Fucking with Fire, Dragonfly, and 9-2-9. Mysteria being in the set is great news IMO. Another thing is the only time I've ever seen Edguy was supporting Kamelot so a lot of these songs are gonna be new for me.

xStructualDefect
09-06-2009, 05:32 PM
i'm not the biggest Edguy fan but i really think they should stop closing with King of Fools.

metalmilitia54
09-10-2009, 06:51 AM
i'm not the biggest Edguy fan but i really think they should stop closing with King of Fools.

Amen. I liked it when they still closed with "Out of Control."

But yeah what the hell is up with this setlist? It's so damn short.