PDA

View Full Version : Are all metal crowds in Kansas full of stupid assholes?

Fires Of Sedition
09-04-2009, 08:12 PM
I went and saw God Forbid, Municipal Waste, Children Of Bodom, As I Lay Dying and Lamb Of God in Kansas City in April and it was probably the worst concert experience I've ever had. I spent $50 extra dollars just to get into the venue earlier than the General Admission people. I saw John Campbell at the merch tables before the show and it excited the hell out of me. I got to the front, right at the rail at the right/middle of the stage. Caught a drum stick from Corey Pierce of God Forbid and also a setlist. Kinda just sat there for Municipal Waste, didn't like them that much, they were hilarious though. Even though Alexi Laiho had a broken shoulder, he and the rest of Children Of Bodom played great. But, as soon as Children Of Bodom's set ended, the emo kids who only came to see As I Lay Dying rushed the stage. I'm used to being smashed against rails, but this was just fucking ridiculous. I was stuck in a position where I couldn't move at all. The guy behind me and I shoved back as hard as we could, but we didn't get much done. As I Lay Dying comes on and I try to sing along and headbang during the first few songs but it's very hard and painful. The chick next to me passes the fuck out and security has an extremely hard time picking her up over the rail because people are shoving so fucking hard. The chick's boyfriend takes her place, and doesn't seem to worry about her at all. The chick wakes up and security carries her out. I elbow a little skinny emo kid in the face who is trying to squeeze his way between me and the guy next to me. He goes back to where he was. I try to put my hand down to my side and I can't because my torso is so smashed between people and the rail, so I tell one of the big buff black security guards to get me the fuck out of here, and it takes him and 3 other big buff black security guards a while to get me out of the crowd. I flip all the assholes who were shoving off and go to the back where I find my friend and we talk about how we will never come to Kansas for a concert again because the crowd sucks dick. If you want to be up front that damn bad...get to the fucking show sooner. Lamb Of God playing an amazingly bad ass set, which pissed me off because I was in the fucking back of the venue. I did get Bryon Davis's autograph after the show though. He's kind of a douche. No show I've been to in Oklahoma was that fucking retarded, ever. The Cannibal Corpse show I went to had a pretty stupid crowd, full of little fags wearing corpse paint, and not knowing any lyric to any Cannibal Corpse song. I got my knees bruised on the stage, but that was no where near as bad as the Lamb Of God show. So...do all Kansas crowds suck?

JRA
09-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Man_kill?

powerslave_85
09-04-2009, 08:17 PM
not knowing any lyric to any Cannibal Corpse song.I found this incredibly amusing for some reason.

rjturtle9
09-04-2009, 08:17 PM
u had a bad concert experience because you were squished on the rail???

seems as though you don't go to many shows. or at least the ones i go to

Fires Of Sedition
09-04-2009, 08:31 PM
Not that I was smashed at the rail, that everyone on the rail could NOT move nor breathe. I've been to tons of shows and been on the rail for almost all of them.

ChildrenofSodom
09-04-2009, 08:33 PM
I went and saw God Forbid, Municipal Waste, Children Of Bodom, As I Lay Dying and Lamb Of God

There's your problem. Some bands, especially people that go metalcore shows and Lamb of God shows, bring out kids that buy into the bullshit macho posturing of metal shows and just freak out. You had a bad concert experience, but I felt the same at the Flogging Molly and Converge shows I've been to. Nothing to do with the place or the band, its just douche metalheads.

No that big of a deal.

Fires Of Sedition
09-04-2009, 08:37 PM
What pisses me off the most about it is how far I had to drive there and back just to have a shitty experience. Plus, Alexi's broken shoulder, which made him mess up on a few solos. I'd like to see COB when no one has broken bones.

I may go to another Kansas show, but never an As I Lay Dying show again.

Div
09-04-2009, 10:12 PM
where the fuck is mankvill

mankvill
09-04-2009, 10:19 PM
I was there. After Waste, I sat down. It's not Kansas fans in general, it's stupic redneck faggots who actually like Lamb of God and AILD that fuck stuff up with their bullshit attitudes. They aren't there for the muaic, they're there because WOO AW YEAH I'M OFF WERK EARLY AND I HERD ABOUR THIS SHOW FROM JOHNNY DARE AND WE'RE GONNA PREGAME IN THE PARKING LOT BECAUSE FUCK YEAH, BEER METAL AND PUSSY IS ALL I NEED GIT R DUN. Any Lamb of God/metalcore show is going to have an awful crowd of emos and douchebags.

rjturtle9
09-04-2009, 10:52 PM
WOO AW YEAH I'M OFF WERK EARLY AND I HERD ABOUR THIS SHOW FROM JOHNNY DARE AND WE'RE GONNA PREGAME IN THE PARKING LOT BECAUSE FUCK YEAH, BEER METAL AND PUSSY IS ALL I NEED GIT R DUN.

nothing wrong with a lil beer, metal, and pussy :D

but yeah as too the guy that started this, i see where your coming from. I've been to shows that were just horribly uncomfortable but that's something that comes with going to shows. If i don't like it, i would do the same thing you did and go to the back, or try to find a better spot.

TonyD
09-05-2009, 01:24 AM
The problem is that you paid 50 bucks to get in early. That's more sad than getting sardined on the rail, bouncers being pricks or emos listening to As I Lay Dying.

Indestructible
09-05-2009, 09:23 AM
I was there. After Waste, I sat down. It's not Kansas fans in general, it's stupic redneck faggots who actually like Lamb of God and AILD that fuck stuff up with their bullshit attitudes. They aren't there for the muaic, they're there because WOO AW YEAH I'M OFF WERK EARLY AND I HERD ABOUR THIS SHOW FROM JOHNNY DARE AND WE'RE GONNA PREGAME IN THE PARKING LOT BECAUSE FUCK YEAH, BEER METAL AND PUSSY IS ALL I NEED GIT R DUN. Any Lamb of God/metalcore show is going to have an awful crowd of emos and douchebags.

It wasnt like that when i saw log in 07

I saw them in 07 and it was nothing like you described it was amazing.

DethMaiden
09-05-2009, 09:30 AM

:lol: :fist: Thank you for defining Lamb of God.

SerpentineVIVIVI
09-05-2009, 09:44 AM
:tp:

The hate on this site towards LOG is totally ridiculous. The fact that practically everyone here generalizes them to be some "core" band that has to be macho tough guy bullshit. It's absurd. Go look at Hatebreed, Pro-Pain, Winds of Plaugue. Seriously, Lamb of God aren't anywhere like that, and just like at any other metal show, there will be retarted fans/crowds like those you mentioned. I've seen them from shows to LOG to Megadeth to Arch Enemy to Mastodon to Sabbath, etc. So seriously, relax already.

DethMaiden
09-05-2009, 09:47 AM
I don't think Lamb of God are -core. I just think they're awful. They tend to attract fans who want to get drunk, take their shirts off, go to monster truck rallies, grow unironic handlebar staches, and fight each other over white trash women.

SerpentineVIVIVI
09-05-2009, 09:53 AM
You can think whatever you want of their music, that's not my place to dwell in or criticize. But to think that they're awful just because of the fans they attract? And besides the fact that they don't really attract too many fans of that caliber as much as Mastodon, Down, or Whitesnake? Not for nothing, but that sounds a bit ignorant.

DethMaiden
09-05-2009, 10:00 AM
You can think whatever you want of their music, that's not my place to dwell in or criticize. But to think that they're awful just because of the fans they attract? And besides the fact that they don't really attract too many fans of that caliber as much as Mastodon, Down, or Whitesnake? Not for nothing, but that sounds a bit ignorant.

Alright, I hate their music a lot but I hate their fans just as much. In two totally different realms, I hate Lamb of God. I'm not sure Mastodon attract that kind of fan in any substantial amount, Down certainly do but at least they have good riffs, and Whitesnake...I think 40somethings reliving their youth is a different category of person. These LoG fan that are so horrible are probably all in their late twenties.

TonyD
09-05-2009, 10:48 AM
I don't think Lamb of God are -core. I just think they're awful. They tend to attract fans who want to get drunk, take their shirts off, go to monster truck rallies, grow unironic handlebar staches, and fight each other over white trash women.

Get drunk and take their shirts off yes, I don't know where you got the rest of that.
Essentially, they have this generation of Pantera fans.

SerpentineVIVIVI
09-05-2009, 10:57 AM
Alright, I hate their music a lot but I hate their fans just as much. In two totally different realms, I hate Lamb of God. I'm not sure Mastodon attract that kind of fan in any substantial amount, Down certainly do but at least they have good riffs, and Whitesnake...I think 40somethings reliving their youth is a different category of person. These LoG fan that are so horrible are probably all in their late twenties.

Well, to say that Down have good riffs and LOG don't is beyond me, but to each his own. And I don't know about crowds in your area, but the Tri-State certainly attracted some people in that category for Mastodon. Full of scumbag type people who just got drunk and thrown out of the venue.

DethMaiden
09-05-2009, 11:00 AM
Well, to say that Down have good riffs and LOG don't is beyond me, but to each his own. And I don't know about crowds in your area, but the Tri-State certainly attracted some people in that category for Mastodon. Full of scumbag type people who just got drunk and thrown out of the venue.

That's too bad. The only drunk scumbag at the Mastodon shows I've been to has been Brent Hinds. :tongue: ;)

JRA
09-05-2009, 11:00 AM

The hate on this site towards LOG is totally ridiculous. The fact that practically everyone here generalizes them to be some "core" band that has to be macho tough guy bullshit. It's absurd. Go look at Hatebreed, Pro-Pain, Winds of Plaugue. Seriously, Lamb of God aren't anywhere like that, and just like at any other metal show, there will be retarted fans/crowds like those you mentioned. I've seen them from shows to LOG to Megadeth to Arch Enemy to Mastodon to Sabbath, etc. So seriously, relax already.

My biggie is the last thing this metal generation needs is another Pantera clone.

TonyD
09-05-2009, 11:08 AM
That's too bad. The only drunk scumbag at the Mastodon shows I've been to has been Brent Hinds. :tongue: ;)

lawl

ChildrenofSodom
09-05-2009, 11:28 AM
Get drunk and take their shirts off yes, I don't know where you got the rest of that.
Essentially, they have this generation of Pantera fans.

You kinda answered yourself.

I've hated Lamb of God ever since their retarded fans tried to ironic mosh and were fake sleeping and snoring and yelling during the slow parts of Opeth at Gigantour. And then the drunk rednecks that crowd surf and punch people in the head as they get tossed to the ground.

Indestructible
09-05-2009, 11:37 AM

Im LOG fan and I am far from what you just said. People who arent fans of bands like LOG are ignorant to what the fans are like. And I dont know why people say LOG is a pantera clone.

MunicipalWasted
09-05-2009, 11:42 AM
You're so fucking late on this...this was in April.

But anyways, I was there and had a fucking great time. If you wanna be at barricade you need to learn to be pushed up against it. It's going to happen during alot of metal shows, particullarly mainstream.

SerpentineVIVIVI
09-05-2009, 11:44 AM
I don't think we need another Pantera either, but LOG aren't just a clone. I'm not denying their obvious influences and similarites, but to call them a clone is just a bit too much. Their music can definately draw comparisons, but there is a definite difference.

And Brent Hinds hasn't been getting too drunk lately ;)

DethMaiden
09-05-2009, 11:58 AM
I don't think we need another Pantera either, but LOG aren't just a clone. I'm not denying their obvious influences and similarites, but to call them a clone is just a bit too much. Their music can definately draw comparisons, but there is a definite difference.

And Brent Hinds hasn't been getting too drunk lately ;)

I need to see Mastodon again if this is true, because the second time I saw them, Brent's drunkenness basically ruined the set. Everything he did was sloppy and he fucked up Hearts Alive like three minutes and just stopped playing and they started over.

TonyD
09-05-2009, 12:02 PM
You kinda answered yourself.

I think you misunderstood.

They tend to attract fans who want to get drunk, take their shirts off, go to monster truck rallies, grow unironic handlebar staches, and fight each other over white trash women.

SerpentineVIVIVI
09-05-2009, 12:03 PM
I need to see Mastodon again if this is true, because the second time I saw them, Brent's drunkenness basically ruined the set. Everything he did was sloppy and he fucked up Hearts Alive like three minutes and just stopped playing and they started over.

Damn, that sucks. He was like that for a long time too. He definately sat down and learned his chops for the tour that I saw them (where they played CTS in its entirety :party:). His voice was still pretty eh, but his playing and overall technicality had improved vastly since Mayhem, which was the first time I saw them. Now I don't know if this was really Hinds' scruffing up or just a one-day thing in which he decided not to drink ;)

JRA
09-05-2009, 12:37 PM

When was this?

DethMaiden
09-05-2009, 12:52 PM
Damn, that sucks. He was like that for a long time too. He definately sat down and learned his chops for the tour that I saw them (where they played CTS in its entirety :party:). His voice was still pretty eh, but his playing and overall technicality had improved vastly since Mayhem, which was the first time I saw them. Now I don't know if this was really Hinds' scruffing up or just a one-day thing in which he decided not to drink ;)

No, I've heard he's on the upswing. I'm hoping the guys got together and told him to cut the drinking out before shows.

When was this?

February 2007. They were better in September 2006. It was only sometimes noticeable but he was pretty drunk both times.

SerpentineVIVIVI
09-05-2009, 01:13 PM
No, I've heard he's on the upswing. I'm hoping the guys got together and told him to cut the drinking out before shows.

I certainly hope so. We'll just have to see on the upcoming Dethklok tour.

DethMaiden
09-05-2009, 01:14 PM
I certainly hope so. We'll just have to see on the upcoming Dethklok tour.

You'll have to let me know. :( I'll try to catch them at some point on the CTS touring cycle.

SerpentineVIVIVI
09-05-2009, 01:32 PM
You'll have to let me know. :( I'll try to catch them at some point on the CTS touring cycle.

Someone will have to let us know :(

I can't catch em, school will interfere. Maybe on the next run.

mastodon421
09-05-2009, 02:03 PM

Agreed. Pretty much every band breaks out douchebags some people in pits are assholes. I mean i love LOG and i am not a drunk who loves white trash women and tough guy shit. I enjoy their music a lot they do have some douchers for fans but like i said pretty much every band does.

mankvill
09-05-2009, 02:23 PM
this thread rules

Wizzbang11
09-05-2009, 02:28 PM
I've hated Lamb of God ever since their retarded fans tried to ironic mosh and were fake sleeping and snoring and yelling during the slow parts of Opeth at Gigantour. And then the drunk rednecks that crowd surf and punch people in the head as they get tossed to the ground.

That sounds reallly funny.

A lot of metalheads suck, are overly macho, whatever. It's annoying but I dont see it as something that would ruin a show.

Plus, it's metal. People mosh. If you're not cool with that then either dont go or stand in the back.

Indestructible
09-05-2009, 02:29 PM

So you hate a band because of the way there fans act something they have no controll over.

DethMaiden
09-05-2009, 02:31 PM
So you hate a band because of the way there fans act something they have no controll over.

Don't be naive. Randy Blythe is among the metal frontmen most guilty of saying shit like "YOU'RE ALL PUSSIES IF YOU DON'T MAKE A FUCKING CIRCLE PIT!" or "WALL OF DEATH NOW MOTHERFUCKERS!" or "FUCKING MOOOOOOOSH BRO!" They encourage dipshit macho behavior.

mankvill
09-05-2009, 02:33 PM
Plus, it's metal. People mosh. If you're not cool with that then either dont go or stand in the back.

Exactly. I hate how people get pissed for people running into them while they're up at the front of the stage. :mad:

And Randy Blythe is a macho douchebag. I remember watching a video of them from Download Fest and he's like "I WANNA SEE SOME FUCKING BLOOD"

What a fag.

TonyD
09-05-2009, 02:53 PM
It's funny how people here rag on them for that, but nobody ever mentions a band like Municipal Waste.

SerpentineVIVIVI
09-05-2009, 02:58 PM
It's funny how people here rag on them for that, but nobody ever mentions a band like Municipal Waste.

+1

Wizzbang11
09-05-2009, 03:15 PM

First of all, I have no problem with bands instructing crowds to "circle" or whatever, but, there is a difference. Municipal Waste do it out of a "lets have a good fun time run around hit each other in a fun way" sorta thing going, where LOG have a "YOURE A PUSSY FOR NOT DOING THIS NOW FUCKING KILL PEOPLE"
I dont have a problem with that, I personally think it's stupid, but it seems to be what gets their crowds going. MW are different though.

Div
09-05-2009, 03:42 PM
this thread is now about metal

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9430/1251668531202.jpg

mankvill
09-05-2009, 05:24 PM

circle pits =/= "hurr kill someone in da pit"

rjturtle9
09-05-2009, 05:43 PM

"Everyone turn to the person next to you, and give them a high five."

nothing wrong with that

Indestructible
09-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Don't be naive. Randy Blythe is among the metal frontmen most guilty of saying shit like "YOU'RE ALL PUSSIES IF YOU DON'T MAKE A FUCKING CIRCLE PIT!" or "WALL OF DEATH NOW MOTHERFUCKERS!" or "FUCKING MOOOOOOOSH BRO!" They encourage dipshit macho behavior.

He stopped telling them to do the wall of death its the fans choice now. it was before then. and Randy is the greatest growler ever.

SerpentineVIVIVI
09-05-2009, 05:59 PM
He stopped telling them to do the wall of death its the fans choice now. it was before then. and Randy is the greatest growler ever.

You just love to make an ass out of yourself more and more, don't you?

Div
09-05-2009, 06:01 PM
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4905/1251182359620.jpg

Div
09-05-2009, 06:01 PM
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3828/1251182192329.png

Div
09-05-2009, 06:02 PM
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3127/1251182451506.jpg

Div
09-05-2009, 06:03 PM
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3159/1251224479827.png

Div
09-05-2009, 06:03 PM
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6182/1251183331838.jpg

Div
09-05-2009, 06:04 PM
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7369/1251183767266.jpg

Div
09-05-2009, 06:04 PM
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5769/1251182132569.png

Div
09-05-2009, 06:05 PM
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7528/1251182005553.png

b_halperin
09-05-2009, 06:40 PM
lamb of god is my favorite band, but I do realize that they attract many douchebag fans, which is depressing to me.

dude do some research.

The reason they no longer ask for the wall of death is legality issues. It was actually made illegal to request the Wall of Death at concerts because too many people were getting injured.

And please say something like "In my opinion" or "imo" i don't give a shit but you should really say that before stating your opinions. Yes, Randy is probably my favorite metal vocalist too, but its not a fact.

and @ Div: wat the fuck?

DethMaiden
09-05-2009, 06:42 PM
lamb of god is my favorite band, but I do realize that they attract many douchebag fans, which is depressing to me.

dude do some research.

The reason they no longer ask for the wall of death is legality issues. It was actually made illegal to request the Wall of Death at concerts because too many people were getting injured.

And please say something like "In my opinion" or "imo" i don't give a shit but you should really say that before stating your opinions. Yes, Randy is probably my favorite metal vocalist too, but its not a fact.

Dude, I'm gonna throw you some massive props right now. I underestimated you and maybe was even an internet dick to you for a while. I think the fact that you love Lamb of God is the last uncool thing about you, haha. You'll come to your senses at some point and be totally righteous. :cool:

b_halperin
09-05-2009, 06:53 PM
Dude, I'm gonna throw you some massive props right now. I underestimated you and maybe was even an internet dick to you for a while. I think the fact that you love Lamb of God is the last uncool thing about you, haha. You'll come to your senses at some point and be totally righteous. :cool:

hahaha thanks dude i appreciate that. :metal:

mankvill
09-05-2009, 07:50 PM
more div plz

Div
09-05-2009, 08:52 PM
more div plz

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5223/1251182412115.jpg

Fires Of Sedition
09-05-2009, 10:47 PM
I went to two previous Lamb Of God shows before the one in Kansas, and they had way better crowds at them. I don't mind getting shoved up against the rail, I'm used to it, but almost fucking passing out and not being able to move much at all is just fucking retarded. And I'm not like any of the Lamb Of God fans described earlier. I'm just a metal head who wants to go to shows and have a good time. And, if possible, meet the band afterwards. This month I'm going to see Lamb Of God again in Oklahoma City. I'm hoping the crowd is better, but because Job For A Cowboy will be there I know there's going to be a bunch of hardcore dancing pussies annoying the shit out of everyone.

Oh, I think I forgot to mention, Alexi threw a pick, it hit my hand, and disappeared. Which just added to me being pissed off.

MunicipalWasted
09-06-2009, 12:39 PM
I went to two previous Lamb Of God shows before the one in Kansas, and they had way better crowds at them. I don't mind getting shoved up against the rail, I'm used to it, but almost fucking passing out and not being able to move much at all is just fucking retarded. And I'm not like any of the Lamb Of God fans described earlier. I'm just a metal head who wants to go to shows and have a good time. And, if possible, meet the band afterwards. This month I'm going to see Lamb Of God again in Oklahoma City. I'm hoping the crowd is better, but because Job For A Cowboy will be there I know there's going to be a bunch of hardcore dancing pussies annoying the shit out of everyone.

Oh, I think I forgot to mention, Alexi threw a pick, it hit my hand, and disappeared. Which just added to me being pissed off.

Cool story, bro.

UnleashTheWolves
09-06-2009, 02:57 PM
And I'm not like any of the Lamb Of God fans described earlier. I'm just a metal head who wants to go to shows and have a good time. And, if possible, meet the band afterwards.

Im like that to. I dont hope to meet the band cause chances are I wont but it would be cool to meet Randy.:horns:

Oh, I think I forgot to mention, Alexi threw a pick, it hit my hand, and disappeared. Which just added to me being pissed off

Atleast the pick hit you.:horns:

mankvill
09-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Alex Skolnick threw a pick at me but it was gone within seconds. :bouville:

IrritatedTrout
09-06-2009, 05:58 PM
I've only read page one of the thread so if we are talking about something different now then oh well.:D

Not that I was smashed at the rail, that everyone on the rail could NOT move nor breathe. I've been to tons of shows and been on the rail for almost all of them.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm not a wimpy guy and 90% of rails I'm perfectly fine on but there are some that are just too extreme to even enjoy the show. When I saw Napalm Death and Bolt Thrower close the night out at MDF 7 the rail was so intense that I was almost wanting their set to be over (note, BT is one of the biggest reasons I went to MDF). It was hard to breathe, people were digging elbows and knuckles into every sensitive part of your back and there wasn't a thing you could do to stop them because you couldn't even move your arms because they had to be crossed across your chest as their was no room to put them at your sides. Fuckheads would crowdsurf and kick you in the head and you had no way to even hold them up or block your face from their feet. Miserable miserable miserable. BT played well though.

IrritatedTrout
09-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Oh, and about the regional thing. I've never been to Kansas so I can't comment but I do notice fans acting differently around my area when I go to shows. Baltimore has a significantly higher amount of douchebags than Virginia (even Northern VA). I dunno why but even at extreme metal shows (Deicide, 1349, Vital Remains in Springfield, VA) the people mosh and crush on the barrier but they respect that you got there first whereas in Baltimore (MDF, Marduk, Meshuggah) people try to claw their way to the front and they don't give a fuck how bad they have to hurt you to get there. I've had some dick wrap his arms around me and choke me at Marduk, and I was so close to fighting this kid at Cynic (when they suported Meshuggah) who tried to grab me and throw me out of my place (not on the rail). After we grappled for a minute I threw him to the ground and then security threw him out because he was bothering everyone else around us.

I'm not some macho tough guy looking for fights (I hate them) either but I'll defend myself when I need to which seems to happen way too much in Baltimore.

Fires Of Sedition
09-06-2009, 08:12 PM
You're awesome, because you're like me.

I can hold my own on the rail and in pits. Especially if my friends and cousin are with me. We have our own little technique to keeping douchefags from taking our spot. We spread our legs and shoulders pretty wide, all next to each other. And if anyone tries to get between us, we all flex and push/elbow them back.

Crowds like that Kansas City one ruin shows.

rjturtle9
09-07-2009, 01:29 AM
We have our own little technique to keeping douchefags from taking our spot. We spread our legs and shoulders pretty wide, all next to each other. And if anyone tries to get between us, we all flex and push/elbow them back.

:lol:

Dextrimental
09-07-2009, 03:36 AM
Iv had a similar experience to this twice, at Black Label Society when they opened for Ozzy and for Megadeth at Priest Fest. During Black Label Society I had to be carried out, and after Megadeth me and my mates just went to get merch/beer :D

It happens no matter what show you're at, its what happens at heavy metal shows. People are gonna mosh and wanna be closer to their fave bands. And besides you made the point about how people should get there earlier to get to the rail, when you paid an extra fifty dollars to skip that process. In fairness If you had a better spot than me for my favorite band purely because you had more money to spend than I did, I'd wanna hit you too.

TonyD
09-07-2009, 10:06 AM
It happens no matter what show you're at, its what happens at heavy metal shows. People are gonna mosh and wanna be closer to their fave bands. And besides you made the point about how people should get there earlier to get to the rail, when you paid an extra fifty dollars to skip that process. In fairness If you had a better spot than me for my favorite band purely because you had more money to spend than I did, I'd wanna hit you too.

:party:

Fires Of Sedition
09-07-2009, 11:25 PM
:lol: Well I bought the V.I.P. Experience Pass for the show before I knew what it was. I thought I'd get to go back stage to meet the band and fuck around and shit, but no...I got to be inside earlier than everyone else...and got served some alright tasting food. Then got pissed.