PDA

View Full Version : Wrath Tour

Fires Of Sedition
09-04-2009, 07:52 PM
Does anyone know what the setlists will be for Gwar, Job For A Cowboy, and Lamb Of God on the Wrath Tour? I don't know if it's started yet but I'd like to know. Thanks!

jhdeity
09-09-2009, 06:43 AM
Lamb of God has kept their setlist the same since Wrath came out. You can find them on here. I met the band and asked them if they're going to start playing Fake Messiah and Randy just shook his head no.

I might be the only person in the world that worships that song but that's cool with me. It sounds incredible cranked to 10 in my car

Fires Of Sedition
09-09-2009, 07:33 PM
So the set list will probably be the same as it was back when I same them in April? I fucking love Fake Messiah and I wish they'd play it instead of Contractor.

Where did you meet them? Are they cool or are they douches? I've seen them 3 times before and never met them. I could have at the last show I saw them at if there wasn't a gigantic fucking fence around the back of the building for where all the buses park. I did meet Bryon Davis from God Forbid that night though.

Fires Of Sedition
09-15-2009, 08:55 PM
Day 2 of the Wrath Tour is over. Has anyone been to it yet? If so, you should totally post the setlists for the bands. That would be awesome.

BootScraper
10-19-2009, 12:59 PM
Day 2 of the Wrath Tour is over. Has anyone been to it yet? If so, you should totally post the setlists for the bands. That would be awesome.
Im going to attempt to setlist the show tomorrow night...also ive met the entire band a couple times at numerous local shows (I live in richmond) ...coolest guys EVER. they go out of their way to try and talk to everyone and will take their picture with you and everything. I dont know if thats cause of the home crowd or what...

Fires Of Sedition
10-19-2009, 10:50 PM
Check the date. I saw this show back in September. Thanks for trying though.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! I sat back behind the venue for close to 30 minutes waiting for a security douche to go away so I could go to their bus and when I did, I pounded on the door and sat there for 10+ minutes. They didn't come out. FUCK ME! Seen them four times and haven't met them yet.

jhdeity
10-20-2009, 08:24 AM
[QUOTE=Fires Of Sedition;227675]So the set list will probably be the same as it was back when I same them in April? I fucking love Fake Messiah and I wish they'd play it instead of Contractor. [QUOTE]

By far the cooelst thing I've read on here in over a week. I was starting to think I was the only person who fukkin loved that song. When I met them I asked Randy why they weren't playing it and he said it wasn't one of their favorites. After he walked away Mark said it was also because of some vocal overlapping or effects or something. I can kinda see that but I wouldn't care about that shit. I'd be singing my head off so loud I wouldn't even notice. hahaha

Fires Of Sedition
10-20-2009, 10:11 AM
Damn.

It seems like everyone is meeting Lamb Of God besides me. They must not like Oklahomans. Fuck this state!

BootScraper
10-21-2009, 03:17 PM
o fuck my bad...still new to this site

I wasnt able to anyways...the crowd was ridiculous

it was sold out and as soon as they started playing everyone started pushing to the front and the entire time the crowd was swaying one way and then pushing back the other. Ive seen them 6 times and it was never this bad. My arms are dead just from trying not to fall down and get crushed all night. We could barely do a wall of death because of how packed it was. Loved every minute of it!

BootScraper
10-21-2009, 03:19 PM
and theres no way you take contractor out of that set....the shit hit the fan during that song

Fires Of Sedition
10-21-2009, 09:52 PM
I like Contractor a lot, I'd like to see Fake Messiah played live though.

mastodon421
10-22-2009, 04:46 AM
Fake Messiah is not one of my favorites. I dont find it to be one of the stronger tracks on Wrath.

Fires Of Sedition
10-22-2009, 12:16 PM
I like what they do play live better than Fake Messiah, I just think it'd be nice if they threw that one in there somewhere too.

BootScraper
10-26-2009, 02:02 PM
they played fake messiah and dead seeds before wrath came out...but nobody knew them at the time

Fires Of Sedition
10-26-2009, 10:04 PM
they played fake messiah and dead seeds before wrath came out...but nobody knew them at the time

WHAT A BUNCH OF CHICKEN SHIT BULL SHIT.

They still play Dead Seeds. Fucking amazing song live.