PDA

View Full Version : Recent Heaven and Hell tour merch question.

Electric/Funeral55
08-19-2009, 11:52 AM
Hey, guys. A few buddies of mine are taking me to see Heaven and Hell next week at the Wamu@MSG and I would like to know how much the merch is from highest to lowest and if there are any designs I should be on the look out for. Please advise and thanks in advace.

mankvill
08-19-2009, 12:10 PM
oh god the latest set lists part is all fucked up now

fgsfds

andrew_metalhead
08-19-2009, 12:16 PM
Hey, guys. A few buddies of mine are taking me to see Heaven and Hell next week at the Wamu@MSG and I would like to know how much the merch is from highest to lowest and if there are any designs I should be on the look out for. Please advise and thanks in advace.

Mods please move this thread to the appropriate forum.

To answer your question, denim vests are the most expensive costing $150. The cheapest would be the underwears, costing something like $15. Shirts are $30, XXL being $33. I bought the shirt with the front similar to the album artwork. I think thats the most badass design. \m/

IrritatedTrout
08-19-2009, 01:07 PM

To answer your question, denim vests are the most expensive costing $150. The cheapest would be the underwears, costing something like $15. Shirts are $30, XXL being $33. I bought the shirt with the front similar to the album artwork. I think thats the most badass design. \m/

Wait, they're selling vests and underwear?:eyes:

Do the shirts have dates on them? I remember none of the HH stuff did last year at Metal Masters.

andrew_metalhead
08-19-2009, 01:11 PM
Wait, they're selling vests and underwear?:eyes:

Do the shirts have dates on them? I remember none of the HH stuff did last year at Metal Masters.

yea :D I'm not sure if it was a 'vest' or a full-sleeved denim jacket.

all shirts have dates on the back.

kngdymond
08-19-2009, 02:44 PM
The merch was actully really good i was surprised

the best shirt was a MOB RULES jersey with the dates on back very retro looking I have the original from the 1982 show that just had mob rules tour on back:rocker: it. This one has each city 97 or so now they do what 20 shows ?? anyways the other ones had heaven and hell cover and new album cover both really good

iggus
08-19-2009, 04:39 PM
The merch was actully really good i was surprised

the best shirt was a MOB RULES jersey with the dates on back very retro looking I have the original from the 1982 show that just had mob rules tour on back:rocker: it. This one has each city 97 or so now they do what 20 shows ?? anyways the other ones had heaven and hell cover and new album cover both really good

don't forget these guys are now early mid 60's...thirty years later and I can see why they can't do 90+ dates....haha..
saw the show last night, great show. to answer the merch thing...they seem to only have L or XXL in most shirts. I got the Mob rules one since my original is long gone and it actually says black sabbath on it....the H7H album cover art and the new cd cover art have the new 16 tour dates on the back.

gilpdawg
08-19-2009, 08:11 PM

That shirt is badass. I wanted to get that shit so bad but didn't have any cash. I'll try and find it online. Although I think the shirts in Cincy were $35.