Animal
Armageddon It
Photograph
Pour Some Sugar On Me
ENCORE:
Rock of Ages

MetalJ
08-17-2009, 10:43 PM
It's about time "Rock! Rock!" is back on the setlist! But only "Bringin on the Hearbreak" & "Switch 625" from High n Dry???

SPECTRE
08-19-2009, 10:28 PM
Holy shit, Switch 625 i love that song, this setlist is awesome....man i hope i have enough memory to record it all!!! Thanks for the Setlist

Surmounting Terror
08-21-2009, 12:58 PM
I have never been a fan of DL's post Pyromania albums. It's like something changed when Rick lost his arm.

But, I realize that many fans love Hysteria so that album will eat up most of the set..

I suppose they will never do a set with Rock Brigade, Let It Go, Mirror Mirror, Rock Rock, Too Late, Foolin, and Comin Under Fire. And without Armageddon It or Let's Get Rocked:mad:

ijwthstd
08-21-2009, 02:51 PM
I have never been a fan of DL's post Pyromania albums. It's like something changed when Rick lost his arm.

And when Joe lost his voice.

The_jman
08-23-2009, 09:58 AM
Wish foolen was on that set.

Sanitarium78
08-23-2009, 10:40 AM

But, I realize that many fans love Hysteria so that album will eat up most of the set..

I suppose they will never do a set with Rock Brigade, Let It Go, Mirror Mirror, Rock Rock, Too Late, Foolin, and Comin Under Fire. And without Armageddon It or Let's Get Rocked:mad:

Joe and Phil have said in interviews that the reason they don't play more stuff off the first two albums live is because 95 percent of the people are there for the hits so you gotta play them. Which makes sense if you ask me. The singles off of Pyro and Hysteria are just too big to ignor. I'd love to see them play something off the first album but it ain't gonna happen.

They took out Foolin' and put in Too Late For Love which is a cool change for their otherwise stale set.

JudasPriest89
03-07-2010, 01:58 PM
I suppose they will never do a set with Rock Brigade, Let It Go, Mirror Mirror, Rock Rock, Too Late, Foolin, and Comin Under Fire. And without Armageddon It or Let's Get Rocked:mad:[/QUOTE]

They did "Mirror,Mirror" and "Let It Go" in 2008...

Travis The Dragon
03-07-2010, 03:53 PM

Did you even look at the entire setlist? 3 of the songs you mentioned are in it!

DEF LEPPARD-
Rock! Rock! Til You Drop
Rocket
Letís Get Rocked
Too Late for Love
Nine Lives
Love Bites
Rock On
Two Steps Behind
Bringiní on the Heartbreak
Switch 625
Hysteria
Animal
Armageddon It
Photograph
Pour Some Sugar On Me
ENCORE:
Rock of Ages

I would LOVE to hear Die Hard The Hunter, but that sure as hell ain't gonna happen!