With Arms Wide Open
Higher
ENCORES-
One
One Last Breath
My Sacrifice

Indestructible
08-07-2009, 09:35 AM
I havent heard anything from creed in 6yrs but I know that they can put in a better song than with arms wide open.

HackedUpForBBQ
08-07-2009, 09:58 AM
Who honestly considers Creed metal?

Indestructible
08-07-2009, 10:28 AM
Who honestly considers Creed metal?

Their hard rock.

but their have been non metal setlists on metal setlists before.

snowdog2112
08-07-2009, 06:29 PM
Working the show Saturday very bad ticket sales surprisingly
Venue wont even be close to half full

300%_Density
08-07-2009, 08:08 PM
I wonder how much the Floor $85 seats have to do w/ this? And the fact that in their prime in '01 nobody still would have given that kinda cash for them. :money:

I love how the non-metal posts on here get so many hits. I'm guilty I'll admit. It amuses me.

MetalIsArt
08-08-2009, 12:10 AM
Wow and these guys couldn't get along anymore lol.

MetalIsArt
08-08-2009, 06:36 AM
I wonder how much the Floor $85 seats have to do w/ this? And the fact that in their prime in '01 nobody still would have given that kinda cash for them. :money:

I love how the non-metal posts on here get so many hits. I'm guilty I'll admit. It amuses me.

I like certain Hardrock & metalbands. I'm not a true fan :bliss:

rjturtle9
08-10-2009, 06:29 PM
damn i'm down to see this. lawn tickets are only $15

jhdeity
08-12-2009, 08:41 AM
I thought it was ambitious of them to book such huge venues. Apparently they're failing to sell tickets across the board and it's been a huge flop already. I know they got moved From Nissan but didn't bother to hear where to. If they played Rams Head I might go

The_jman
08-12-2009, 09:44 AM
damn, at the show in cincinatti, lawn seats individually were 31, with 21 if you buy 4 of them.

and to indestructible, there is no way they won't play with arms wide open, its one of their best known songs, and one of the songs that sold tickets for them when it came out.

Indestructible
08-12-2009, 11:06 AM
damn, at the show in cincinatti, lawn seats individually were 31, with 21 if you buy 4 of them.

and to indestructible, there is no way they won't play with arms wide open, its one of their best known songs, and one of the songs that sold tickets for them when it came out.

I just think there would be a better way to write a song about the birth of your son. When i was like ten i use to like this song now I dont.

Sanitarium78
08-12-2009, 02:02 PM
They can't drop With Arms Wide Open. It would be like Metallica dropping Enter Sandman or Rush not playing Tom Sawyer. It's not gonna happen. I'm not surprised ticket sales are down for the tour the reunion kinda came out of nowhere. Last I heard Alter Bridge(who's a better band anyways) was getting set to do a new album and then Creed gets back together? I had heard they were rumors of the reunion so guess the band just caved in and said "fuck it, let's do it" But i'm not sure how big the demand for seeing Creed is right now. If they waited til after they had been apart for like 10 years it may have worked better.

Indestructible
08-12-2009, 02:20 PM
They can't drop With Arms Wide Open. It would be like Metallica dropping Enter Sandman or Rush not playing Tom Sawyer. It's not gonna happen.

i didnt know the song was that big

The_jman
08-12-2009, 04:07 PM
They can't drop With Arms Wide Open. It would be like Metallica dropping Enter Sandman or Rush not playing Tom Sawyer. It's not gonna happen. I'm not surprised ticket sales are down for the tour the reunion kinda came out of nowhere. Last I heard Alter Bridge(who's a better band anyways) was getting set to do a new album and then Creed gets back together? I had heard they were rumors of the reunion so guess the band just caved in and said "fuck it, let's do it" But i'm not sure how big the demand for seeing Creed is right now. If they waited til after they had been apart for like 10 years it may have worked better.
alterbridge is still going to make a new album next year, its not slpitting up.

The_jman
08-12-2009, 04:16 PM
yup, one of their number 1's I think.
incidentally one of the first songs I ever slowdanced to.

gilpdawg
08-13-2009, 12:34 AM
Working the show Saturday very bad ticket sales surprisingly
Venue wont even be close to half full
Couldn't happen to a better band. :D