PDA

View Full Version : Know Where To get CHEAP metal/death metal posters?

GWAR654
08-03-2009, 09:27 PM
site thats has posters of bands like behemoth, corpse, gwar, deicide, dimmu bands like those but posters cheep. not any 7.99 bullshit price. i need posters for my apartment im moving into end of august. or if anyone has any they would sell let me know

DethMaiden
08-03-2009, 09:34 PM
You can have everything on my walls. Make an offer. I have Rush, Iron Maiden (2), Rob Zombie, Megadeth, POTC, Nightmare Before Xmas, AIC, Devin Townsend Band, Queensryche (2), Opeth, Nevermore, Mouth of the Architect, V for Vendetta, Peter Gabriel, Pink Floyd, KISS, Tool, Johnny Cash, Earth, 3 Inches of Blood, Carcass, and Cynic. Few if any are in good shape but they serve a function, let me know.

Or eBay.

GWAR654
08-03-2009, 09:37 PM
not a lot of the bands i like but whats ur zombie one look like plz

DethMaiden
08-03-2009, 09:41 PM
not a lot of the bands i like but whats ur zombie one look like plz

Rolling Stone cover. I wouldn't do this to you man, they're all in shitty shape from thumbtack holes and tape marks over the last six years, haha. Seriously though, get on eBay, that's where a lot of mine have come from.

GWAR654
08-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Rolling Stone cover. I wouldn't do this to you man, they're all in shitty shape from thumbtack holes and tape marks over the last six years, haha. Seriously though, get on eBay, that's where a lot of mine have come from.

oh ok lol. thanks for being honest. but they are all too expensive as fuck. i was some good metal/death metal band posters but they are all expensive. like i found a vader, aborted and other death metal posters but 8 bucks :(

DethMaiden
08-03-2009, 09:46 PM
oh ok lol. thanks for being honest. but they are all too expensive as fuck. i was some good metal/death metal band posters but they are all expensive. like i found a vader, aborted and other death metal posters but 8 bucks :(

Going to shows and pre-ordering CDs are two great ways to get posters cheap/free.

GWAR654
08-03-2009, 09:47 PM
Going to shows and pre-ordering CDs are two great ways to get posters cheap/free.

yeah ur right. i got a corpse one at home a gwar one a behemoth one but they are shitty condiditon lol

GWAR654
08-03-2009, 10:16 PM
hope anyone else has some. ill make offers

Derelict
08-04-2009, 06:40 AM
another good place to get them is at metal cd shops, they usually sell the promos they get for a couple bucks

GWAR654
08-04-2009, 12:42 PM
thanks. im hoping i can get a few from on here.

TonyD
08-04-2009, 12:57 PM
What exactly are you looking for?
Also, check out if any bands have street teams.

Div
08-04-2009, 01:15 PM
ive made a habit of framing my paper posters just cause i hate the corners being perforated by thumb tacks or when the paper expands and gets rippled during the summer.

id say go with cloth posters if you can budget them. theyre much easier to transport and dont need to be framed.

GWAR654
08-04-2009, 01:15 PM
What exactly are you looking for?
Also, check out if any bands have street teams.

Behemoth
Cannibal Corpse
Aborted
Good Slipknot One
Mushroomhead
GWAR
All That Remains
Job For A Cowboy

and whatever else lol. name what u have and ill offer a price

GWAR654
08-04-2009, 01:16 PM
ive made a habit of framing my paper posters just cause i hate the corners being perforated by thumb tacks or when the paper expands and gets rippled during the summer.

id say go with cloth posters if you can budget them. theyre much easier to transport and dont need to be framed.

yeah that does sound better but my last day of work is thuirsday so i need to save money:bouville: