Irresponsible Hate Anthem
?
Arma-Goddamn-Motherfuckin-Geddon
Dope Show
Rock is Dead
Tourniquet
Sweet Dreams
The Beautiful People

I only saw Manson and Slayer because I was late...Slayer's set was the same as the other dates, so need in reposting it.

Godhead's Lament
07-29-2009, 11:21 PM
the missing song was four rusted horses off the new album

Sanitarium78
07-30-2009, 05:42 AM
Wait a minute since when was Manson playing on Mayhemfest? All the reviews i've read so far all ended with Slayers set:D

jhdeity
07-30-2009, 07:03 AM
Wait a minute since when was Manson playing on Mayhemfest? All the reviews i've read so far all ended with Slayers set:D

Now THAT's funny!

As someone who used to proudly wear my I AM THE GOD OF FUCK t-shirt to shows I can honestly say I'd rather sit in my car and listen to Spooky Kids demos that sit through such a total shit setlist from Manson.

Trent Reznor called and said no one wants to hear ANYTHING past Antichrist Superstar! hahaha

AnthG
07-30-2009, 02:51 PM
Trent Reznor called and said no one wants to hear ANYTHING past Antichrist Superstar! hahaha

I do. Mechanical Animals and Holy Wood are Manson's best albums.

BlackmoreOfBowling
07-30-2009, 05:39 PM
I don't want to hear any Manson; like I said, the last thing at Mayhem fest I'm looking forward to doing is experiencing the 'I only came for Slayer' traffic.

BTW, is Slayer doing Postmortem and Raining Blood or just Raining Blood?

jhdeity
07-30-2009, 06:58 PM
I do. Mechanical Animals and Holy Wood are Manson's best albums.

:axe:

petrovar
07-30-2009, 07:21 PM
BTW, is Slayer doing Postmortem and Raining Blood or just Raining Blood?

As far as I know, no Postmortem. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow when I post the setlist from the Cleveland show