PDA

View Full Version : ENSIFERUM, HYPOCRISY, EX DEO, BLACKGUARD To Tour North America

xStructualDefect
07-29-2009, 02:36 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=124426

b_halperin
07-29-2009, 02:44 PM
Yes!! Ensiferum + Blackguard = happy me

Edit: Blackguard really should take a better spot on the tour though, they've been opening every single show they play in the US. Time for them to get a longer set time!

JuuKun
07-29-2009, 03:34 PM
Edit: Blackguard really should take a better spot on the tour though, they've been opening every single show they play in the US. Time for them to get a longer set time!

They've been on only two tours, and are still relatively small. You surely don't expect them to be above HYPOCRISY do you? I'd imagine them and Ex Deo probably have similar set lengths, though.

I love tours where I like every band, and it's awesome to see Hypocrisy back doing stuff after Peter focusing on Pain a lot recently. Here's hoping for Worcester!

Spiral_Slave
07-29-2009, 06:29 PM
Fuck yes!

MunicipalWasted
07-29-2009, 07:02 PM
Holy hell!

Please come close!

GameFreac
08-14-2009, 11:04 PM
First 2 dates:

November 7th - Springfield, VA - Jaxx
November 9th - Atlanta, GA - Masquerade :D:D:D

mankvill
08-27-2009, 01:05 PM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=125995

Ensiferum
Hypocrisy
Ex Deo
Blackguard

Nov. 06 - Jaxx - Springfield, VA (w/ SWASHBUCKLE)
Nov. 07 - Crocodile Rock - Allentown, PA (w/ SWASHBUCKLE)
Nov. 08 - Volume 11 - Raleigh, NC
Nov. 09 - The Masquerade - Atlanta, GA
Nov. 10 - Culture Room - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Nov. 11 - AKA Lounge (part of the Anti*Pop Music Festival) - Orlando, FL
Nov. 13 - Meridian - Houston, TX
Nov. 14 - Emo's - Austin, TX
Nov. 15 - Ridglea Theatre- Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
Nov. 17 - Galaxy Theatre - Santa Ana, CA
Nov. 18 - Key Club - Los Angeles, CA
Nov. 19 - DNA Lounge - San Francisco, CA
Nov. 20 - Hawthorne Theatre - Portland, OR
Nov. 21 - Studio Seven - Seattle, WA
Nov. 22 - Rickshaw - Vancouver, BC
Nov. 23 - Warehouse - Calgary, AB
Nov. 24 - Starlite - Edmonton, AB
Nov. 26 - The Zoo - Winnipeg, MB
Nov. 27 - The Rock - Minneapolis, MN
Nov. 28 - The Rave - Milwaukee, WI
Nov. 29 - House of Blues - Chicago, IL
Nov. 30 - Peabody's - Cleveland, OH
Dec. 01 - Opera House - Toronto, ON (w/ SWASHBUCKLE)
Dec. 02 - Imperial - Quebec City, QC (w/ SWASHBUCKLE)
Dec. 03 - Medley - Montreal, QC (w/ SWASHBUCKLE)
Dec. 04 - The Palladium - Worcester, MA (w/ SWASHBUCKLE )
Dec. 05 - Irving Plaza - New York, NY (w/ SWASHBUCKLE)

JuuKun
08-27-2009, 01:18 PM
I'll be there on Dec. 4th.

Then I'll corner Peter after the show and demand he bring Pain over.

b_halperin
08-27-2009, 01:27 PM
fuck school. im so sick of it getting in the way of almost every good concert coming up :flame:

UnleashTheWolves
08-27-2009, 01:47 PM
fuck school. im so sick of it getting in the way of almost every good concert coming up :flame:

School never gets in the way of my concerts even if on a school night I have to travel over an hour to get there I will not let anything get in the way.:horns:

b_halperin
08-27-2009, 01:53 PM
School never gets in the way of my concerts even if on a school night I have to travel over an hour to get there I will not let anything get in the way.:horns:

haha trust me if i made the decision, i would be willing to drive several hours to see this. my parents are way too strict about these things though

UnleashTheWolves
08-27-2009, 01:57 PM
haha trust me if i made the decision, i would be willing to drive several hours to see this. my parents are way too strict about these things though

Are they going anywhere close to you.:horns:

xStructualDefect
08-27-2009, 03:57 PM
ah fuck life i have night class on the santa ana date nd dont get off til 8 on the day of la show. looks like i gotta skip class then. i'll be at the la show.

TonyD
08-27-2009, 03:58 PM

You mean you have to wake up in the morning 5 out of 7 days in the week?

SerpentineVIVIVI
08-27-2009, 06:20 PM
God fucking damn it, school won't let me do this. Missing Ensiferum again :mad:

Fratt
08-30-2009, 10:06 AM
If school won't let you see Ensiferum, drop school :)

If your parents won't let you drop school, drop your parents :)

GameFreac
08-31-2009, 05:22 PM
If school won't let you see Ensiferum, drop school :)

If your parents won't let you drop school, drop your parents :)

I almost had to do that for Paganfest. I got caught drinking the week before and got grounded for the whole summer.

I made a huge speech for my parents to show them how important the show was to me and gave my mom a $100 dollar bill and somehow they let me go. It was epic. If that didn't work out, I would of snuck out anyways and gone. I would never miss Ensiferum/Turisas/Eluveitie's 1st US tour.

Now I get to see them again. :rocker:

Fratt
08-31-2009, 06:53 PM
Ensiferum/Turisas/Eluveitie's

I hate this, if they were playing tomorrow I would kill to see them, but at the time I wasn't a big folk fan. Saaaaad :(

GameFreac
09-01-2009, 03:49 PM
I hate this, if they were playing tomorrow I would kill to see them, but at the time I wasn't a big folk fan. Saaaaad :(

Well Ensiferum is coming back and Eluveitie is coming back to headline around the same time. Go to these tours.

JuuKun
09-02-2009, 12:32 PM
I almost had to do that for Paganfest. I got caught drinking the week before and got grounded for the whole summer.

This almost made me miss At the Gates, too. I was going to "drop" my mom if she didn't let me go (and just go to dad, who had had no problem with me drinking), but made up some bullshit about how my friend Chris was a big ATG fan and he's wanted to see them for awhile but his parents wouldn't let him go alone and he doesn't know anyone else who will go, and I didn't want my mistake to ruin his fun. Plus, my mom's a pushover and has never been able to ground me for longer than a few days.

GameFreac
09-02-2009, 08:19 PM
This almost made me miss At the Gates, too. I was going to "drop" my mom if she didn't let me go (and just go to dad, who had had no problem with me drinking), but made up some bullshit about how my friend Chris was a big ATG fan and he's wanted to see them for awhile but his parents wouldn't let him go alone and he doesn't know anyone else who will go, and I didn't want my mistake to ruin his fun. Plus, my mom's a pushover and has never been able to ground me for longer than a few days.

Haha...you never told us that story on RAMV I don't think.

My parents are serious...they don't just "ground" you...I seriously couldn't do shit for the whole summer. It sucked. But I went to Paganfest after all, so it all worked out.

b_halperin
09-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Wow, the same day I read these posts I got caught smoking weed. No concerts for me :(

mankvill
09-02-2009, 09:05 PM
Wow, the same day I read these posts I got caught smoking weed. No concerts for me :(

:nonono:

b_halperin
09-02-2009, 09:30 PM
:nonono:

:hecho: ill tell you, its not worth it!

dethklok/mastodon>mj anyday

xStructualDefect
09-02-2009, 09:47 PM
wow that sux not being able to go shows. i'm 18 now and when i was in high school i was always able to shows. luckily even when i was caught drinking i never really got in trouble and even if i did i was still allowed to shows, even on school nights.

now i'm kind of paying for it cuz for college i have night class mondays and tuesdays, and get off at 730 on wednesdays.

b_halperin
09-02-2009, 09:50 PM
wow that sux not being able to go shows. i'm 18 now and when i was in high school i was always able to shows. luckily even when i was caught drinking i never really got in trouble and even if i did i was still allowed to shows, even on school nights.

:drool: ur parents need to talk sense into my parents

xStructualDefect
09-02-2009, 10:08 PM
:drool: ur parents need to talk sense into my parents

haha well i always kept steady decent grades and took care of all my shit throughout high school so ya maybe that's why.

b_halperin
09-02-2009, 10:30 PM
haha well i always kept steady decent grades and took care of all my shit throughout high school so ya maybe that's why.

lol i love what this thread has become

GameFreac
09-03-2009, 02:39 PM

Damn that's ironic.

Give your parents $100. It worked for me. :lol:

JuuKun
10-16-2009, 04:05 PM
This might not mean shit to anyone, some people might not even be happy about it

But as he's the guitarist for my favorite band of all time, it's made what will already be an awesome night even more awesome :D

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=128729