PDA

View Full Version : Trivium US Tour in the works?

b_halperin
07-27-2009, 11:45 PM
I know when I saw them at Mayhem they said they were planning a US tour. Through a bit of digging, the only show posted I could seem to find was:

9/26 -- Knitting Factory -- Spokane, WA (With support from Darkest Hour, Whitechapel, Dirge Within)
10/2 -- Ventura Theatre -- Ventura, CA

I'm sure more will be announced soon or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. Feel free to post more dates if you have them.

I am very excited :D

mankvill
07-28-2009, 12:11 AM
Yeah, Matt Heafy was saying something about how they were getting together a really kick-ass tour for the fall. But:

(With support from Darkest Hour, Whitechapel, Dirge Within)

lolololololololollol

MunicipalWasted
07-28-2009, 12:59 AM
I seen a interview with them they said they said they were doing two tours...1 that hits major cites, and one that hits smaller cities.

I love Trivium and Darkest Hour so this is pretty much win for me. I'm a pretty big fan of Whitechapel (fuck you...) as well

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-28-2009, 04:13 AM
I really hope they get that going, I realy want to see Trivium headline for Shogun already. But those openers.....:barf:

MunicipalWasted
07-28-2009, 04:20 AM
I really hope they get that going, I realy want to see Trivium headline for Shogun already. But those openers are just plain amazing

True,

I havent seen them headline a show...only with SK and Mayhem :mad:

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-28-2009, 04:50 AM
True,

I havent seen them headline a show...only with SK and Mayhem :mad:

Did you really just change my original post to make it look like I said the openers are plain amazing? :bigfinger

makethemsuffer12
07-28-2009, 07:08 AM
I really hope they get that going, I realy want to see Trivium headline for Shogun already. But those openers.....:barf:

Agreed. Why don't they bring out someone good like Lazarus A.D. or something? We don't need scene kids at these shows!

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-28-2009, 07:17 AM
Agreed. Why don't they bring out someone good like Lazarus A.D. or something? We don't need scene kids at these shows!

:agree:

makethemsuffer12
07-28-2009, 07:37 AM
I just saw the new interview with Corey Beaulieu on blabbermouth, he said that the lineup is Suicide Silence, Darkest Hour, Dirge Within for the first leg, and Chimaira, Whitechapel, and an unknown opening act for the second leg. LAME.

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-28-2009, 07:42 AM
I just saw the new interview with Corey Beaulieu on blabbermouth, he said that the lineup is Suicide Silence, Darkest Hour, Dirge Within for the first leg, and Chimaira, Whitechapel, and an unknown opening act for the second leg. LAME.

:wallbang:

mastodon421
07-28-2009, 07:46 AM
Darkest Hour is much better than Trivium.

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-28-2009, 07:48 AM

:lol:

mastodon421
07-28-2009, 07:53 AM
i know that bring the lulz doesnt it? Trivium is so fucking bad I normally dont go attacking bands or people but Trivium fucking blows Matt Heafy is an awful vocalist his screams sound like he is taking a dump. The only person with any talent in that band is Corey the guitarist he has some good solos but they still blow. Darkest Hour is much better in every way shape and form. They have much better vocals and insturments they absolutley crap on Trivium.

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-28-2009, 08:02 AM
i know that bring the lulz doesnt it? Trivium is so fucking bad I normally dont go attacking bands or people but Trivium fucking blows Matt Heafy is an awful vocalist his screams sound like he is taking a dump. The only person with any talent in that band is Corey the guitarist he has some good solos but they still blow. Darkest Hour is much better in every way shape and form. They have much better vocals and insturments they absolutley crap on Trivium.

You clearly have not listented to Shogun yet. Darkest Hour blows. Crappy generic metalcore is not "better in every way shape and form" than unique music that you can't really categorize.

JuuKun
07-28-2009, 08:04 AM
There is absolutely nothing unique about Trivium, first off.

But, I have to agree with mastodon421 - Darkest Hour are better than Trivium. However, Darkest Hour blow too.

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-28-2009, 08:06 AM
Listen to Shogun and tell me it's not unique. Then I'm done.

I understand everything prior to Shogun is not unique (Ember and Ascendancy are pure metalcore, while The Crusade is wanna-be thrash), but Shogun is something else.

makethemsuffer12
07-28-2009, 08:35 AM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=124349

First leg announced. 9/11, I'm there :D

mastodon421
07-28-2009, 08:46 AM
I have listened to Shogun it blows. Into The Mouth Of Hell We March and Kirsute Gomen are two of the worst songs they have ever done there is nothing unique about them. I can catergorize Trivium bunch of posers who think are thrash royality but are just shitty thrashy-metalcore. Its cool that we have differing opinions but i am just sick of Trivium being held up on this fucking pedstal like they are the next Slayer or Megadeth it just pisses me off.

xStructualDefect
07-28-2009, 09:05 AM
i'll be at the glasshouse oct 1.

have been listening to trivium alot more ever since i saw them on mayhem.
mainly ascendancy, most of shogun, but can't get into the crusade.
darkest hour is one of my favs so i would've gone just for them anyways.
and even though whitechapel has a lame as fuck fanbase i think they always put on a good show and has soome good tunes for being a deathcore band.

so sounds like a solid lineup. never heard of the other band though.

MunicipalWasted
07-28-2009, 09:36 AM
Did you really just change my original post to make it look like I said the openers are plain amazing? :bigfinger

I thought it was lulzy :party::party:

maidenpriest
07-28-2009, 12:21 PM
this needs to come to phoenix. i would love to see trivium headline. im one of the few ppl who actually liked crusade tho so im hoping there is at least a couple off that album in the set

powerslave_85
07-28-2009, 12:31 PM
Duh.

Sinfulsot
07-31-2009, 05:53 AM

now for the second leg, i'm surprised Chimaira is support for Trivium, but i would still go to see both of those bands