mankvill
07-27-2009, 10:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gENlMNVkC3E

Div
07-27-2009, 10:58 PM
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2777/1237930923200.png

SomewhereInTime72
07-27-2009, 11:13 PM
I spent the first 20 seconds of this video praying "please please PLEEEEEASE be a rickroll"

I hate you.

Is this actually them, btw...:eyes: Because I don't think they can actually play guitar that well, not to mention it sounds like one of countless other no-name covers of this song that exist. This video is just meant to anger me.

rjturtle9
07-27-2009, 11:20 PM
this is depressing. first Miley Cyrus wearing the live after death shirt, and now this. what is the world coming to

mankvill
07-27-2009, 11:30 PM
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2777/1237930923200.png

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7917/1235672583513.png

MunicipalWasted
07-27-2009, 11:30 PM
For a min. I thought this was legit.

Lmfao.

rjturtle9
07-27-2009, 11:32 PM
For a min. I thought this was legit.

Lmfao.

wait. it isn't?????

ChildrenofSodom
07-27-2009, 11:53 PM
Okay....white people using n-word in a context outside of literature/music = stop please.

mankvill
07-28-2009, 12:12 AM
Okay....white people using n-word in a context outside of literature/music = stop please.

No. :milk:

ChildrenofSodom
07-28-2009, 12:51 AM
No. :milk:

I'm asking nicely. I don't know how you people act in Kansas, but I'd like it if you didn't use that word, as well as faggot, which you seem to have an affinity for, as liberally as you have been doing. Everyone else seems to be doing just fine on this board with the usual swear words, no need for the racial pejoratives.

MunicipalWasted
07-28-2009, 12:57 AM
I'm asking nicely. I don't know how you people act in Kansas, but I'd like it if you didn't use that word, as well as faggot, which you seem to have an affinity for, as liberally as you have been doing. Everyone else seems to be doing just fine on this board with the usual swear words, no need for the racial pejoratives.

lulwut?

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-28-2009, 04:33 AM
This can't possibly be the Jonas Brothers. Semi decent guitar tone, semi decent guitar playing, and a decent voice that at minimum, sounds matured. I refuse to believe that it is the Disney turds.

MetalIsArt
07-28-2009, 06:00 AM
They really want us dead :finger2:

SirLardsAlot
07-28-2009, 06:29 AM
This isn't real, nigga what.

Indestructible
07-28-2009, 07:12 AM
I refuse to watch= a disgrace to iron maiden.

if the jonas brothers liked maiden they wouldnt be playing disney teen pop bullshit

makethemsuffer12
07-28-2009, 07:19 AM
^Don't be such a turd it's not even real.

powerslave_85
07-28-2009, 07:58 AM
You can breate easy, JRA, someone made a thread worse than "Leave Indestructible Alone."

ChildrenofSodom
07-28-2009, 09:05 AM
You can breate easy, JRA, someone made a thread worse than "Leave Indestructible Alone."

:lol:

mankvill
07-28-2009, 09:22 AM

Just turn on your internet butthurt filter, please.

Everyone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ne2iMIkTWI

*phew*

ChildrenofSodom
07-28-2009, 09:32 AM
Just turn on your internet butthurt filter, please.

Its not about being on the internet, you twat.

MetalIsArt
07-28-2009, 09:48 AM
This isn't real, nigga what.

I'm from the westside and it's gotta be real... a real disaster, brotha.

mankvill
07-28-2009, 09:50 AM

Yes it is. Do you honestly think I go around and call people niggers and faggots in real life? :tongue:

MunicipalWasted
07-28-2009, 09:52 AM
Yes it is. Do you honestly think I go around and call people niggers and faggots in real life? :tongue:

Lmao.

If I see you at a show ( which would be crazy because I have no clue what you look like) Ima call you a nigger-ass faggot.

ChildrenofSodom
07-28-2009, 09:52 AM

Thats the point. You know its wrong, but you seem to think its okay to say it to people here, where you can't see their faces and you don't know their stories.

Maiden33
07-28-2009, 09:53 AM

The fact that you would do it online but not in real life sends a signal that you still believe in it, but you just don't have the balls to use it for real in a situation where someone might put you in your place for doing it.

ADD
07-28-2009, 09:56 AM
My black friends call me nigga sometimes :mrt:

ChildrenofSodom
07-28-2009, 10:00 AM
My black friends call me nigga sometimes :mrt:

Same.

mankvill
07-28-2009, 10:02 AM
The fact that you would do it online but not in real life sends a signal that you still believe in it, but you just don't have the balls to use it for real in a situation where someone might put you in your place for doing it.

:lol: I call my friends those things all the time. You make it seem like whenever I see a black person, I run up and scream "NIGGER!" at them or something.

Calm down. Jesus Christ (whoops offending christians)

edit: also, what you're butthurt over is an image macro. x_x

mankvill
07-28-2009, 10:02 AM
Lmao.

If I see you at a show ( which would be crazy because I have no clue what you look like) Ima call you a nigger-ass faggot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2nTbqbtGug

Maiden33
07-28-2009, 10:05 AM
:lol: I call my friends those things all the time. You make it seem like whenever I see a black person, I run up and scream "NIGGER!" at them or something.

Calm down. Jesus Christ (whoops offending christians)

edit: also, what you're butthurt over is an image macro. x_x

I'm not going to continue arguing because I don't care enough and I just don't think you get it.

ChildrenofSodom
07-28-2009, 10:06 AM
:lol: I call my friends those things all the time..

Its the fucking 21st century, man. You're friends must have a very minute understanding of history or very little pride if they let you do that. Its certainly not funny, but I guess you do things differently down in your neck of woods.

mankvill
07-28-2009, 10:07 AM
Its the fucking 21st century, man. You're friends must have a very minute understanding of history or very little pride if they let you do that. Its certainly not funny, but I guess you do things differently down in your neck of woods.

I guess my neck of the woods is better than yours because we don't get butthurt over slurs on the internet. Buck up, nancyboy.

ChildrenofSodom
07-28-2009, 10:13 AM
I guess my neck of the woods is better than yours because we don't get butthurt over slurs on the internet. Buck up, nancyboy.

We'll see, buddy. Pray you never cross my path.

mankvill
07-28-2009, 10:14 AM
We'll see, buddy. Pray you never cross my path.

ChildrenofSodom
07-28-2009, 10:17 AM

I cannot keep you from the rope.

mankvill
07-28-2009, 10:18 AM
I cannot keep you from the rope.

:confused:

Are you still threatning to beat me up or something? :lol:

powerslave_85
07-28-2009, 10:21 AM
This thread is a horrible fucking trainwreck and should be nuked from orbit.

mankvill
07-28-2009, 10:24 AM
This thread is a horrible fucking trainwreck and should be nuked from orbit.

Agreed.

Because of the Jonas Brothers, right? :dorky:

ChildrenofSodom
07-28-2009, 10:28 AM
Sorry, sometimes I let my morals and integrity get the best of me.

ADD
07-28-2009, 10:29 AM
It's ok happens to the best of us.

mankvill
07-28-2009, 10:30 AM

It's cool. I'm sorry for what I said to you, too. You're actually cool and I like you!

will u b my frend again cirlce one plz: y / n

Indestructible
07-28-2009, 10:34 AM
^Don't be such a turd it's not even real.

but the jonas brothers and a title of any iron maiden song shoulod not be put together

JRA
07-28-2009, 10:44 AM
You can breate easy, JRA, someone made a thread that backfired worse than "Leave Indestructible Alone."

Fixed.

My dream is to become a standup comedian who's title is "The black man's white man." As in all black people love my act. So much, that my opening onstage line is "IT MUST BE NIGHTTIME IN NIGERIA, LOOK AT ALL THESE NIGGAS!" and it is recieved by a rowdy applause followed by several WOO WOOS.:D

Also, Katt Williams is my hypeman and I'm married to Christina Aguilera.

mankvill
07-28-2009, 10:46 AM
Fixed.

My dream is to become a standup comedian who's title is "The black man's white man." As in all black people love my act. So much, that my opening onstage line is "IT MUST BE NIGHTTIME IN NIGERIA, LOOK AT ALL THESE NIGGAS!" and it is recevied by a rowdy applause followed by several WOO WOOS.:D

I'm also married to Christina Aguilera.

SirLardsAlot
07-28-2009, 10:53 AM
"IT MUST BE NIGHTTIME IN NIGERIA, LOOK AT ALL THESE NIGGAS!"

IF I WAS ANYTHING BUT BLACK, I'D BE SHITTIN' OVALTINE RIGHT NOW!

JRA, you are my new favorite.

JRA
07-28-2009, 11:28 AM
IF I WAS ANYTHING BUT BLACK, I'D BE SHITTIN' OVALTINE RIGHT NOW!

JRA, you are my new favorite.

Damn straight pimpin nigga. :cool:

rjturtle9
07-28-2009, 12:22 PM
It's cool. I'm sorry for what I said to you, too. You're actually cool and I like you!

will u b my frend again cirlce one plz: y / n

:lol: first the cake thing and now this. damn i love mankvill :party:

TonyD
07-28-2009, 12:37 PM
Fixed.

My dream is to become a standup comedian who's title is "The black man's white man." As in all black people love my act. So much, that my opening onstage line is "IT MUST BE NIGHTTIME IN NIGERIA, LOOK AT ALL THESE NIGGAS!" and it is recieved by a rowdy applause followed by several WOO WOOS.:D

Also, Katt Williams is my hypeman and I'm married to Christina Aguilera.

You sir, are a winner.

jerry1013
07-28-2009, 01:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDrpZXTJuZA&feature=related

:D

SirLardsAlot
07-28-2009, 07:28 PM
Damn straight pimpin nigga. :cool:

I watch those Charlie Browns all the time :D

JRA
07-28-2009, 07:47 PM
I watch those Charlie Browns all the time :D

I tried posting that Thanksgiving one here, but the only I responses I got were "boooooooooooooooring."

ravenheart
07-29-2009, 02:51 PM

It is about being over-sensitive, though.

We all know a certain sub-section of the black community still happily throws the term "nigger" around. Chris Rock did a whole bit on it when he toured here last year. And I for one have NO problem whatsoever mocking them to fuck for it. They sound like ignorant morons. Same as I have no problem taking the piss out of the camp mannerisms of certain gay people, the "oh no he didn't" type of behaviour of certain black women, and my personal favourite, nerds. All of them. Drunks... druggies... chavs (no sure what you call them out there, the white and black kids in designer labels bought for 10 bucks on some market stall sitting around on street corners smoking at age 12 and pushing a kid around at 15)... anyone who slots themselves, knowingly or otherwise, into a stereotype.

Incidentally, most black people here don't do it and consequently, in front of an entirely black audience plus me, that bit of Rock's set bombed like the fat kid on the highdive

JRA
07-29-2009, 04:03 PM
http://thatswassup.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/g-wash.jpg

Div
07-29-2009, 08:39 PM
CoS and Maiden33,

its just a reversal of this image...

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/13/Yall_niggas_postin_in_a_troll_thread.png

as you can see, there is no racism here. the well dressed black man, being more informed on the subject than the rest of the crowd, is pointing his finger authoritatively, telling his peers that they've been trolled.

he used it because it contained the same cartoon "internet troll" face as the picture i posted. so you can call back jesse jackson and al sharpton and tell them they dont have to file lawsuits against metalsetlists.com members now.

ChildrenofSodom
07-29-2009, 10:58 PM
Yah know, its pretty annoying to have to defend your anti-racist beliefs as a self-proclaimed progressive white person (I'll take shit for this, I know it) when your white peers don't take racism seriously, and go so far as to openly mock you when you try to stand your moral ground.

At the end of the day, I know I'm right, and nothing I can say to you can crack your white egg shell lives.

mankvill
07-29-2009, 11:08 PM
progressive white person

Mike Portnoy?

ChildrenofSodom
07-29-2009, 11:21 PM
It is about being over-sensitive, though.

We all know a certain sub-section of the black community still happily throws the term "nigger" around. Chris Rock did a whole bit on it when he toured here last year. And I for one have NO problem whatsoever mocking them to fuck for it. They sound like ignorant morons. Same as I have no problem taking the piss out of the camp mannerisms of certain gay people, the "oh no he didn't" type of behaviour of certain black women, and my personal favourite, nerds. All of them. Drunks... druggies... chavs (no sure what you call them out there, the white and black kids in designer labels bought for 10 bucks on some market stall sitting around on street corners smoking at age 12 and pushing a kid around at 15)... anyone who slots themselves, knowingly or otherwise, into a stereotype.

Two things:

1) I don't think you quite understand the word or the history of Black Americans....Black people who say it aren't being ignorant...Some are, but that is not THE reason they are ignorant. There is a large debate within the community over the word and its a very divisive issue. I don't think that in Britain the word bears the weight that it does here. And yes its fun and easy to make fun of gays, drunks, druggies, and poor kids (society's targets) but do you really have to? I mean, life has already kicked them in the ass, do you think they really need some white, affluent prick calling them names or telling them how to live?

2) I don't think you can be too sensitive with an issue, which I hold very close to my heart, when the following are associated with it: [Too em down]

Yes, i realize that Mankvill was joking, whatever, but the fact that the average person doesn't seem to give two shits about, or seek to understand, race relations...and no one understood why I was so upset, makes me sick. And lets ignore the n word here, why do some people here think its okay to say 'faggot'?

Div
07-29-2009, 11:26 PM
Yah know, its pretty annoying to have to defend your anti-racist beliefs as a self-proclaimed progressive white person (I'll take shit for this, I know it) when your white peers don't take racism seriously, and go so far as to openly mock you when you try to stand your moral ground.

At the end of the day, I know I'm right, and nothing I can say to you can crack your white egg shell lives.

as opposed to your ohioan multi-grain cheerios life?

mankvill
07-29-2009, 11:26 PM
why do some people here think its okay to say 'faggot'?

because with the n word, we're talking about people.

looool jkjk bro jk

ChildrenofSodom
07-29-2009, 11:27 PM
as opposed to your ohioan multi-grain cheerios life?

Whats that supposed to mean?

Maiden33
07-29-2009, 11:32 PM
This has turned into about the saddest thread in the world. Not sad in that it's pathetic, sad in that it's actually upsetting to see this kind of crap going on. I thought the fact that people are friends on Facebook, communicating off the board and whatnot might stop some of the stupid internet stone-throwing back and forth, but alas, it was not to be.

Div
07-29-2009, 11:35 PM
Whats that supposed to mean?

youre acting like noone except you has had contact with non-white people and the rest of us live sheltered lives and get everything handed to us.

ChildrenofSodom
07-29-2009, 11:36 PM
youre acting like noone except you has had contact with non-white people and the rest of us live sheltered lives and get everything handed to us.

I wasn't asserting that idea to such an extreme, but the fundamentals are basically the same, yes. I feel most white people have very little understanding of racism and race. White privilege is a blindfold. You don't get everything handed to you, but you certainly never get it swatted away from you either.

b_halperin
07-29-2009, 11:44 PM
Yes some people do toss the word around blindly, and for that, they are being somewhat thoughtless, but I think that the amount of pressure built up in this thread is unnecesary. Sure, some people may have a different view on the importance of the word, but this thread has really become awful.

SomewhereInTime72
07-29-2009, 11:45 PM
I can't even take a side in this discussion, this is so ridiculous. This is much much much worse than what the Indestructible thread became. :eyes:

:wtf:

ChildrenofSodom
07-29-2009, 11:45 PM
Why has it become 'awful'?

I can't even take a side in this discussion, this is so ridiculous. This is much much much worse than what the Indestructible thread became. :eyes:

:wtf:

Break it down for me. Why? It may be that the internet is a poor way to convey ideas and nuances in language....but I'd like to know your thoughts.

Div
07-29-2009, 11:47 PM

theres pictures of black people being lynched on page 6

ChildrenofSodom
07-29-2009, 11:48 PM
theres pictures of black people being lynched on page 6

Because I was making a point. I know that, you know that. Its all context.

I guess it comes down to the internet not being a place for discussion. I guess I should learn to bite my tongue everytime someone decides to let their intolerance show through a casual dropping of NIGGER or FAGGOT in everyday life.

b_halperin

If you read through this post and don't feel like its awful then you need to reread. I dont really know what im talking about :stoned: but this thread sucks

SomewhereInTime72
The discussion is rather pointless, and it's aggravating to see you guys argue like this. Especially over something like this. It's like a downward spiral here.

tastless joke -> overreaction to said joke -> trying to defend a point that really has no defense -> the last two pages of this thread.

Maybe it just makes me sad. :(

Maiden33
07-29-2009, 11:49 PM
Come on guys, everyone knows that serious discussion has no place on the internet. There are two types of internet discussion:
-Lighthearted, funny discussion about mindless banter or shared interest
or
-Irrational, overblown arguments about minute disagreements of little consequence.

Any time you stray, you're breaking teh rules.

ChildrenofSodom
07-29-2009, 11:55 PM
Come on guys, everyone knows that serious discussion has no place on the internet.

No one wants to talk about these things in real life, so my rage gets bottled up and pours out on the interwebz. I'm sorry.

Div
07-29-2009, 11:56 PM
your rage would be better vented at stormfront than metalsetlists tho :eyes:

mankvill
07-29-2009, 11:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2nTbqbtGug

c'mon guys

ChildrenofSodom
07-29-2009, 11:58 PM
your rage would be better vented at stormfront than metalsetlists tho :eyes:

Nah, I got banned from dailypaul.

ravenheart
07-30-2009, 01:44 AM
Two things:

1) I don't think you quite understand the word or the history of Black Americans....Black people who say it aren't being ignorant...Some are, but that is not THE reason they are ignorant. There is a large debate within the community over the word and its a very divisive issue. I don't think that in Britain the word bears the weight that it does here. And yes its fun and easy to make fun of gays, drunks, druggies, and poor kids (society's targets) but do you really have to? I mean, life has already kicked them in the ass, do you think they really need some white, affluent prick calling them names or telling them how to live?

You make a lot of assumptions, don't you?

Try reading whay I said again. I said CERTAIN groups of those people who fit themselves into the stereotypes. I'll mock white people who do the same. I don't care. Take the camp gay people. There is NO NEED IN THE WORLD to be camp just because you're gay. It's attention seeking and pathetic. I know plenty of gay people and you wouldn't know it unless you knew them. People go on and on about being treated equally then all they want to do is stand out and be recognised as different? Sorry, no. You can't have it both ways.

My best friend is black. Several of my other friends are Indian, Pakistani, etc. I'm from London, man. We're more multi-national than a Hollywood movie trying to tick all the boxes. I've no problem with black people, and every problem with black people walking around like they've been shot in the leg, making ridiculous hand genstures and pretending to be gangstas. These people should be mocked. Mercilessly. And will be.

2) I don't think you can be too sensitive with an issue

You can when you bitch and cry needlessly about a throw-away comment on the internet.

ravenheart
07-30-2009, 01:45 AM
Nah, I got banned from dailypaul.

For assuming everyone's a racist because they make a jokes?