So, this needs to come near me.

That would be pretty awesome.

Div
07-25-2009, 04:33 PM
too bad theyre using footage from the prequel movies

TonyD
07-25-2009, 04:38 PM

Good thing John Williams' consistent greatness has nothing to do with the plot. IE. "Duel of the Fates".

The_jman
07-25-2009, 05:03 PM
oh man, that kind of blows, the original trilagy was much better, and had waaay better music too.

JRA
07-25-2009, 05:12 PM
oh man, that kind of blows, the original trilagy was much better, and had waaay better music too.

I disagree, if anything got better with the prequels it was the music. I remember seeing trailers for Episode III thinking, "this is probably going to suck, but the music makes me think it's going to kick major ass!"

The_jman
07-25-2009, 05:40 PM
I disagree, if anything got better with the prequels it was the music. I remember seeing trailers for Episode III thinking, "this is probably going to suck, but the music makes me think it's going to kick major ass!"
I don't know maybe I'm just partial to the original music. *shrugs*

Div
07-25-2009, 09:32 PM
the main reason i dont like the original music is because it reminds me of those films.

Fe Maiden
07-28-2009, 03:24 PM
I'm seriously considering this

Butcher of Birth
07-28-2009, 06:34 PM
Episode I and III had The Best Overall music from the saga.

Duel of The Fates, The Droid Invasion and The Appearance of Darth Maul, Augie's Great Municipal Band (hehe:D), Battle of the Heroes (:rocker:), and Anakin vs. Obi-Wan are by far the best scores for the saga. Honestly I don't even hate the Prequels as much as everyone else does. I love them because they show the events that lead up to what you already know. All the turns in the lifes of the people we have heard about and seen.

As far as my personal ranking goes: VI, III, V, IV, I, II. Although I and IV are tied, because Ep. I was the 1st one I saw in theaters and it was all I knew about as a young child. I grew up on three things really, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones and Star Wars.

TonyD
07-28-2009, 07:42 PM
As far as my personal ranking goes: VI, III, V, IV, I, II. Although I and IV are tied, because Ep. I was the 1st one I saw in theaters and it was all I knew about as a young child. I grew up on three things really, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones and Star Wars.

I really don't know what to say about this.

Butcher of Birth
07-28-2009, 10:00 PM
Return of the Jedi is awesome for the fact it's the ender, and everything is put in place. What's not to love about that? And Revenge of the Sith is like the Rock on the Edge of the cliff, slowly making its way to fall and bring you to the bottom, the foundation, which is the 1st 3 Films. It brings all the prequels together and lines up what you know and have known since Episode IV and says "Bam, there you go. You have the Prequels, now you see where they came from, you see what everyone went through, what this universe went through", and I like that.

And the reason II is the last on the list is because the Love Story aspect didn't win me over at all. It was rather drooning on and on and on, and the only saving grace was Obi's story and then finally the beginning of the Clone War. Sure the love story is needed, but it wasn't done in a way I personally liked and seemed long and uninteresting, which many people might find this post of mine to be. :lol:

TonyD
07-28-2009, 11:21 PM
I liked III, but it doesn't come anywhere near V. The only things that irk me about the prequels are the overuse of CGI and bad acting.

Butcher of Birth
07-29-2009, 11:13 AM
Yeah the CGI was overdone at times, and the acting could have been better. I liked the story overall and thats why I put it so high. We all know Skywalker could have had a much better actor play him, but oh well. I thought Obi, Mace, Palpatine, and Dooku really showed the best acting overall.

Elvenking
07-29-2009, 01:16 PM
No chicago. How can ya play oklafuckinghoma and not chicago? seriously.

Fe Maiden
08-20-2009, 11:56 AM
Bought tickets to this yesterday:party: