14.Nothing Else Matters
15.Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
16.Stone Cold Crazy
17.Motorbreath
18.Seek and Destroy

The_jman
07-25-2009, 02:38 PM
Now there's a pretty sick set for this tour.

Sanitarium78
07-25-2009, 03:49 PM
Is it just me or are the first five songs in their sets the most exciting part of it? After that the set I feel is really getting to predictable with exception of switching up Blackened with Fire, Damage and Dyers. Still a cool set but it's time to change some stuff up from BBS on.

The_jman
07-25-2009, 06:19 PM
Is it just me or are the first five songs in their sets the most exciting part of it? After that the set I feel is really getting to predictable with exception of switching up Blackened with Fire, Damage and Dyers. Still a cool set but it's time to change some stuff up from BBS on.
eh, they change it from time to time, I don't think its any different than the beginning, this was one of the few shows that had a different beginning and not the same that was just your life end of the line they've started off with forever.

JRA
07-25-2009, 06:20 PM

Agreed. How bout opening with Enter Sandman and ending with Creeping Death for once?

ravenheart
07-25-2009, 07:35 PM
Agreed. How bout opening with Enter Sandman and ending with Creeping Death for once?

How about not playing either of them and adding some songs we haven't heard 35 times each.

Sanitarium78
07-25-2009, 07:51 PM
How about not playing either of them and adding some songs we haven't heard 35 times each.

I agree with maybe not doing Sandman every now and then but Creeping Death has to be in it and they don't even play it at every show now.

PowerMaiden
07-25-2009, 09:01 PM
I hope they open with those 2 or 2 old ones at least in Montreal for the 2 nd show, instead of the 2 new ones, since it's the 2 show in a row in Montreal maybe I'll get lucky

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

JRA
07-25-2009, 09:21 PM

It is scientifically impossible for Creeping Death to get old for me live.

IrritatedTrout
07-25-2009, 09:58 PM
I'd love for them to play that set when I see them.

mankvill
07-26-2009, 12:33 AM
Needs moar Disposable Heroes.

Michael515616
07-26-2009, 01:05 AM

Amen, brother.

To be honest, I've always preferred Sandman as an opener rather than as a closer. I'd personally have Creep open the encore, and then do a Kill song and Seek and Destroy.

Good set on the whole, good to see Harvester being played reasonably frequently. Just get rid of Nothing Else Bloody Matters and replace it with Sanitarium.

Sanitarium78
07-26-2009, 12:39 PM

The same for me it's my all time favorite Metallica song.

The_jman
07-26-2009, 07:53 PM
The same for me it's my all time favorite Metallica song.
it is also one of the coolest songs live.
It was nice to see sandman played when I saw them live, but I get tired of that one too.
I think they should play less death magnetic. its the death magnetic tour bla bla bla, but... yeah, I know I've said it before

frankly if you ask me any show without for whom the bell tolls, is kind of a let down. . Never get tired of that one either.