PDA

View Full Version : New Necrophagist...not for a while?

Natrlhi
07-23-2009, 07:46 AM
So I was talking to the Necrophagist merch guy at the Summer Slaughter show, and he hipped me to a piece of rather disappointing news.

Apparently, the new Necrophagist album is still quite a ways off, and apparently the Summer Slaughter tour itself is a big reason. I guess the tour's organizers just basically begged Necrophagist to headline again this year, and wouldn't take no for an answer, so the time commitment of doing the tour has basically delayed the new album by several months or more. According to the guy I talked to, the album isn't even fully written yet, so in his estimation (granted, it's just his guess, and not a fact), we'd be lucky to see a new album in 2009. It will more likely be next year.

Oh well, I guess I'm happier that I got a chance to see them live than I would have been to have a new album to listen to. I mean, what's a few more months, when it has already been five years?

Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there.

TonyD
07-23-2009, 11:00 AM
If it's any consolation I was told by a certain someone that a certain album will be out August 15th, but I'm guessing he meant September 15th because it falls on a Tuesday.

mankvill
07-23-2009, 11:05 AM
I have an issue of Terrorizer where it lists Necrophagist's album "TBA" coming out in October of 2006.

:lol:

JuuKun
07-27-2009, 07:48 AM
I think Necrophagist have been taking hints from Wintersun.

SomewhereInTime72
07-27-2009, 08:52 AM
I think Necrophagist have been taking hints from Wintersun.

:lol: :lol:

:(