12. Master of Puppets
13. Damage, Inc
14. Nothing Else Matters
15. Enter Sandman
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
16. Stone Cold Crazy
17. Trapped Under Ice
18. Seek and Destroy

A sick setlist, far better than the first night in my opinion. The four horsemen also replaced a death magnetic song.

Sanitarium78
07-22-2009, 04:11 PM
I like this set as well. The only thing that has me straching my head is the inclusion of Holier Than Thou so much on this tour. I would prefer another Lightining, Puppets or Justice song in that spot. Unless they're just putting it there so people have a chance to calm down after Creeping Death. Nice to see Horsemen again. They've been getting away from doing that one a lot lately it really needs to be played more this tour.

AnthG
07-22-2009, 04:41 PM
They've been playing "Of Wolf and Man" on this tour cycle quite a bit too. I'd rather see that than Holier than thou.

Indestructible
07-22-2009, 04:41 PM
Good Set. Good to see unforgiven i dont think ive seen that one in recent sets. just like alot of you im waiting for that one night when they take out nothing else matters.

The_jman
07-22-2009, 04:42 PM
Yeah better than night one.

The_jman
07-22-2009, 04:45 PM
Of all the ones off the black album I'd rather see where ever I may roam than holier, something maybe they've not played in years, like don't tred on me, or struggle within, or hell even the god that failed or through the never.
I think they need to start playing eye of the beholder live again.

Sanitarium78
07-22-2009, 04:56 PM
Of all the ones off the black album I'd rather see where ever I may roam than holier, something maybe they've not played in years, like don't tred on me, or struggle within, or hell even the god that failed or through the never.

They may have forgoten how to play Eye Of The Beholder. It hasn't been played live in 20 years as far as I know but they remembered or re-learned how to play Trapped Under Ice so anything's possible. I'm with you on getting one of those other ones off the Black Album in there. Roam hasn't been played live in awhile now which surprises me since it's such a well known song for them and the best song on The Black Album along with The God That Failed.

I know The God That Failed became a regular on the Madly in Anger tour but it's been played very rarely since then as far as I know. I'm sure some songs not getting in the set at all has to do with weather the band remembers the music/lyrics, if it sounds good live and weather or not the band members like the song at all.

Indestructible
07-22-2009, 05:10 PM

i think it would be cool to hear dont tread on me and through the never

The_jman
07-22-2009, 07:36 PM
They may have forgoten how to play Eye Of The Beholder. It hasn't been played live in 20 years as far as I know but they remembered or re-learned how to play Trapped Under Ice so anything's possible. I'm with you on getting one of those other ones off the Black Album in there. Roam hasn't been played live in awhile now which surprises me since it's such a well known song for them and the best song on The Black Album along with The God That Failed.

I know The God That Failed became a regular on the Madly in Anger tour but it's been played very rarely since then as far as I know. I'm sure some songs not getting in the set at all has to do with weather the band remembers the music/lyrics, if it sounds good live and weather or not the band members like the song at all.
I'd love to hear escape live off ride the lightning. that would be awsome.
if they can play justice or blackened, why not eye of the beholder, lol. Oh wait that's right, its cause I like it, that's why they won't play it, but you're right I have no idea the last time they played it.

I like god that failed, they used the intro to my friend of misery as the basis for the base and guitar dudle in the 90's, but as far as I know they've not played that song in forever either.

I love death magnetic as much as the next guy, and I know technically this is still the tour supporting death magnetic, but is it still really necessary to play 4 5 and or 6 songs off it a night? I mean it doesn't surprise me they do, but, I've heard death magnetic for a year, play some more old shit you've not played in 20 years for crying outloud.

sorry for the little rant.

mzinn85
07-23-2009, 08:47 AM
My friend of misery or ride the lightning album in its entirety would be sick.

rjturtle9
07-23-2009, 11:37 AM
finally they drop cyanide. that song is annoying

HugeRockStar
07-23-2009, 12:04 PM
I love My Friend Of Misery, but honestly, I wouldn't want to hear it live without Jason. Wouldn't be the same.

mzinn85
07-23-2009, 01:08 PM
definitely true

The_jman
07-23-2009, 04:42 PM
Yes, I'm still hoping for the 20 year anniversary of the black album in its entirety in 2011. , easily as important an album as puppets to the band's career and they played it in full, I think it'd be sick to hear it in its entirety. Hell its 2009 I think they should play justice in entirety just once for a 20th anniversary.