PDA

View Full Version : Nile 2010 Tour?

mankvill
07-14-2009, 10:47 AM
http://www.smnnews.com/2009/07/14/nile-to-headline-2010-tour-with-immolation-krisiun-abigail-williams-and-dreaming-dead/

Nile
Immolation
Krisiun
Abigail Williams
Dreaming Dead

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2635/3717316391_b68d2d9f61_o.jpg

TonyD
07-14-2009, 10:54 AM
Cool.

b_halperin
07-14-2009, 11:00 AM
this is sick

mankvill
07-14-2009, 11:00 AM
Most excited about Immolation. :party:

DethMaiden
07-14-2009, 11:04 AM
Don't death metal bands know I'd come see them if they diversified their bills a little more?

mankvill
07-14-2009, 11:06 AM
Don't death metal bands know I'd come see them if they diversified their bills a little more?

Yeah, why will Vader tour with Marduk in Europe but not here? :(

DethMaiden
07-14-2009, 11:09 AM
Yeah, why will Vader tour with Marduk in Europe but not here? :(

Haha, sort of. But even that would be better than a death metal only bill. I saw Carcass because they were Carcass, but at least Samael brought a little something different to the table. When I saw Vader, they brought Destruction. These little breaks from nonstop death metal make five band bills more palatable.

mankvill
07-14-2009, 11:16 AM
Haha, sort of. But even that would be better than a death metal only bill. I saw Carcass because they were Carcass, but at least Samael brought a little something different to the table. When I saw Vader, they brought Destruction. These little breaks from nonstop death metal make five band bills more palatable.

Vader + Destruction. :drool:

Butcher of Birth
07-14-2009, 01:05 PM
I love the related story from 2007:

Abigail Williams – Call It Quits
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Phoenix metalcore act ABIGAIL WILLIAMS have posted the following update:

“ABIGAIL WILLIAMS has decided to disband. It’s no secret that the band has had more than its fair share of lineup problems and the time has now come to close the doors. The MySpace page will remain active and we’ll continue to sell merchandise until we run out of stock. ABIGAIL WILLIAMS released their debut EP, “Legend,” via Candlelight Records earlier this year and it is currently available in stores everywhere. Thanks to everyone at Candlelight who believed in this band and every fan who has supported our music.

Please don’t bother asking for specific details surrounding the band’s demise; just understand that this was for the better and we’ll try to keep everyone posted as to the future endeavors of former band members, etc.”

HAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any-who... No Florida Date?! Damn you Karl!

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-14-2009, 05:20 PM
I would so go to the Gramercy Theater one, but I will probably have school :(

If not, I'm so there.

TonyD
07-14-2009, 07:39 PM

It's safe to say that the majority of death metal fans don't agree with you.

300%_Density
07-14-2009, 09:37 PM
Hmm... not really sure what to think. I kinda agree on the diversified death metal comment but yet on the other hand I'm really excited to go b/c I've only seen Nile on Freefest a few years ago and really enjoyed them. Plus I'm always up for going to a show where I really don't know all of the bands but I'm of course always up for seeing bands I've yet to see. Most of the shows I've been to have been bands that I've seen open up for other larger bands. I've heard of a few of the bands on here but not that familar. Can't wait for Tulsa date. The Marquee might hold 200 people tops and let's be honest Tulsa is not a death metal town by any means. Hell yes very small chance of ninja dancers.

mankvill
07-14-2009, 10:22 PM
Hmm... not really sure what to think. I kinda agree on the diversified death metal comment but yet on the other hand I'm really excited to go b/c I've only seen Nile on Freefest a few years ago and really enjoyed them. Plus I'm always up for going to a show where I really don't know all of the bands but I'm of course always up for seeing bands I've yet to see. Most of the shows I've been to have been bands that I've seen open up for other larger bands. I've heard of a few of the bands on here but not that familar. Can't wait for Tulsa date. The Marquee might hold 200 people tops and let's be honest Tulsa is not a death metal town by any means. Hell yes very small chance of ninja dancers.

Please tell me you know of Immolation at least!

300%_Density
07-14-2009, 11:02 PM
Please tell me you know of Immolation at least!

Oh yea I def know of Immolation. Just alot of these bands I'm not very familiar w/ alot of their stuff but that is part of the fun getting to hear some new music. I can't wait!!!!!

JuuKun
07-15-2009, 09:58 AM
Hopefully going to go to the Worcester date. That's an awesome bill. Krisiun, Immolation, Nile?!?! That rules.

USERxMAATxRE
07-15-2009, 11:15 AM
Good to see Nile coming back again. Will be at the Troc show of course.

adamclark52
12-28-2009, 07:15 PM
Why hasn't Nile played any Canadian dates the last few tours?