PDA

View Full Version : Who uses Facebook

Pages : 1 [2]

ChildrenofSodom
03-06-2011, 08:15 AM
100% true of more areas than politics...

Exactly.

Butcher of Birth
03-06-2011, 02:34 PM
...I use facebook!... Right....? :eyes:

What has happened to these boards? It seems the past year is just a bunch of new dudes coming on here and letting loose their assholes after a night of Taco Bell on every thread. It's sad.

I remember when it was partly civil and at the heart, about the Sets.

BloodoftheKings
03-06-2011, 02:40 PM
What has happened to these boards? It seems the past year is just a bunch of new dudes coming on here and letting loose their assholes after a night of Taco Bell on every thread. It's sad.

Well I dont eat taco bell, it was designed by eugenecist to decrease the world population.

ASYLUM
03-06-2011, 05:03 PM
Anything is possible, I do agree that politics can be a very evil thing. Unfortunatly in government today there is deception everywhere you turn, alot of politicans do evil things behind our backs. Alot of the things they do we will never find out. Politicans are very different from you and me, in my view many of them do things for their own personal gain they are in it for power and money and nothing more. Nothing they do comes from the heart, they don't want to do good. Good politicans are hard to find.

We do have to look at the government and see what they are doing wrong, once we find what they are doing wrong we have to fix it. We have to keep an eye on government to make sure they are doing right by the people, because one day we can miss something, the government could do something wrong and things will get bad. Don't let them make you think you are powerless, because you are not.

ASYLUM
03-06-2011, 05:06 PM
Well I dont eat taco bell, it was designed by eugenecist to decrease the world population.

:lol: Taco Bell isn't a healthy choice but I wouldn't go that far.

treghet
03-06-2011, 05:13 PM

No, it's true.

Wizzbang11
03-06-2011, 07:13 PM

Right, because he was serious, not mocking people like you.

ChildrenofSodom
03-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Anything is possible, I do agree that politics can be a very evil thing. Unfortunatly in government today there is deception everywhere you turn, alot of politicans do evil things behind our backs.

Go to Wikipedia. Type in any of the following:

Teapot Dome Scandal
XYZ Affair
Conway Cabal
William Blount (West Florida)
Burr Conspiracy
Election of 1800
Election of 1876

Butcher of Birth
03-06-2011, 09:21 PM

I demand full proof of this claim from a well respected source, because I can not believe you in the least as you yourself have yet to become a respectable source of any knowledge. And from where did you hear of the population control? :finger:

Div
03-07-2011, 02:32 PM

I remember when it was partly civil and at the heart, about the Sets.

well this is the off-topic section...

ravenheart
03-07-2011, 03:42 PM

I don't. At least not for a personal account. It serves no purpose other than to let people with no life try to prove they have one to other people with no lives.

ChildrenofSodom
03-07-2011, 04:16 PM
I don't. At least not for a personal account. It serves no purpose other than to let people with no life try to prove they have one to other people with no lives.

Or communicating with friends/associates, hearing about goings-on around you, and organizing events.

ravenheart
03-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Or communicating with friends/associates, hearing about goings-on around you, and organizing events.

I have a phone, an email account and a brain. I don't need to be lazy as well... :eyes:

Dextrimental
03-07-2011, 05:23 PM
I have a phone, an email account and a brain. I don't need to be lazy as well... :eyes:

Like all social networking sites, your argument is valid for most of the users. But this one, with its options for events and the sort, actually has uses for contacting and getting information to alot of people at once. Hell even Megadeth post all their tour dates as events on it, with full details of how and where to go for it.

treghet
03-07-2011, 05:25 PM
Like all social networking sites, your argument is valid for most of the users. But this one, with its options for events and the sort, actually has uses for contacting and getting information to alot of people at once. Hell even Megadeth post all their tour dates as events on it, with full details of how and where to go for it.

Yep. And a lot of the Scion Rock Fest information was on Facebook. It was pretty helpful for me.

larvtard
03-07-2011, 05:35 PM
Oh c'mon Raven, just get a profile already. We all want to see what you look like :lovedup::lovedup:

ChildrenofSodom
03-07-2011, 05:54 PM

You're friend lives in Indiana and you live in Ohio. You're going to call them every single time you need to say something? You get emails about everything going on around you? And I meant planning events...how are you going to get folks to go to meetings if you don't use facebook and its the only media they use?

DethMaiden
03-07-2011, 06:06 PM
Maybe it's different in the UK than it is in the US, but yes, organizing all the shit one needs to organize without the aid of Facebook would be a nightmare.

Derelict
03-07-2011, 06:11 PM
i'm kinda over facebook...definitely enjoying twitter though

ChildrenofSodom
03-07-2011, 06:12 PM
Maybe it's different in the UK than it is in the US, but yes, organizing all the shit one needs to organize without the aid of Facebook would be a nightmare.

Everyone lives within 5 miles of everyone else, I think. That's why it was so easy to drag the stones to Stonehenge.

illuminatus917
03-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Humanity got along just fine without Facebook for, oh I don't know, a few thousand years. Sometimes we don't need something as much as we think we do. If Facebook were to cease to exist tomorrow, we'd manage to plan events just fine without it.

ChildrenofSodom
03-07-2011, 07:34 PM
Didn't say we needed Facebook. Just said its useful for a few things. Its definitely got it negative aspects, such as obsession and lacking intellectual stimulation. But then again, that's all online technology.

DethMaiden
03-07-2011, 08:04 PM
People lived without phones until they invented the phone. Now tell a newsroom that and make them remove all their phones and see what happens.

Things are as useful as people make them. Facebook has become useful. I would not be able to edit the paper that I edit as efficiently and I sure as hell wouldn't be aware of nearly the amount of social events that I'm aware of without Facebook.

ChildrenofSodom
03-07-2011, 08:23 PM
People lived without phones until they invented the phone. Now tell a newsroom that and make them remove all their phones and see what happens.

Things are as useful as people make them. Facebook has become useful. I would not be able to edit the paper that I edit as efficiently and I sure as hell wouldn't be aware of nearly the amount of social events that I'm aware of without Facebook.

Not to mention Egypt's revolution would have taken several months/years longer than it did.

ravenheart
03-08-2011, 04:04 AM
You're going to call them every single time you need to say something?

No, I use email.

You get emails about everything going on around you?

Yes, I do.

And I meant planning events...how are you going to get folks to go to meetings if you don't use facebook and its the only media they use?

Therein lies the issue. Not that I know anyone who only uses Facebook as their only media, because that would be stupid. But people (examples above like Megadeth and Scion) don't use Facebook for event information because they need to. They do it because that where the sheep have currently flocked. When they flock somewhere else, they'll use that.

I include you guys in the former because I don't believe you only use Facebook because it's the trendy thing to do. I think that's how it got big, because it was another example of people's inability to assess the actual worth of something new before they follow blindly, and now you use it because it's where everyone else is. I'm in that group to, to an extent, as I have a page on there (rather than a personal account - which they keep trying to force me to have). And the only reason I do is because it's where the people are. In terms of the functionality I get out of it, it offers me nothing I can't or don't already do by other means.

Ultimately, it's their choice to be lazy that has presented you with a reason to use it, not the inherent value of the tool itself. Like Brad said, things become as useful as people make them.

Personally I prefer something to prove its worth. For something to beneficial it needs to either enable me to do something I couldn't previously do, or do something I can already do that I found a chore easier/quicker/cheaper/higher quality. Facebook does none of these things. Everything it does I can already do just as effectively another, pre-existing way. And none of those things require excessive time, effort or cost. So Facebook has no benefits.

ChildrenofSodom
03-08-2011, 05:12 AM
I think Facebook definitely makes people lazy. Its a double edged sword. I'm in leadership positions in clubs here at college, and putting up fliers has been almost entirely obsolete. If there isn't a "facebook event", then people don't attend. Fliers on a physical wall just don't attract people like they used to.

Indestructible
04-13-2011, 10:07 PM
Don't worry this isn't a political group I made.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-Nick-Owen-Home/214750728537135?sk=info#!/pages/Bring-Nick-Owen-Home/214750728537135?sk=wall

Ill post my profile again, you guys may laugh at it and ridicule my views but hey what else is new. Friend request if you must
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1734537825&sk=info

ravenheart
04-14-2011, 02:34 AM
Don't worry this isn't a political group I made.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-Nick-Owen-Home/214750728537135?sk=info#!/pages/Bring-Nick-Owen-Home/214750728537135?sk=wall

Ill post my profile again, you guys may laugh at it and ridicule my views but hey what else is new. Friend request if you must
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1734537825&sk=info

Why do you even bother? It's almost like you WANT the confrontation.

Natrlhi
04-14-2011, 06:30 AM
Why do you even bother? It's almost like you WANT to confrontation.

1. Set self up for ridicule (or failure, or disappointment, or whatever)
2. Ridicule (or failure, or disappointment, or whatever) happens
3. Have pity party

Martyrdom 101 class is complete. Now go out and have a shitty day.

EDIT: Next semester, we will be teaching Martyrdom 201 - Searching for Things to Be Unhappy About on the Internet

masterguy49
04-14-2011, 03:13 PM
http://www.facebook.com/armankh?sk=info
Haters gonna hate.
Add me if you want.

brutal_descent
04-14-2011, 03:22 PM
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002205913880

Nobody add me. :D

larvtard
04-14-2011, 03:25 PM

Nobody add me. :D

what kind of name is Lincoln :lol:

brutal_descent
04-14-2011, 03:27 PM

ARE YOU INSULTING ONE OF OUR GREATEST PRESIDENTS?! SHAME ON YOU, YOU DISGRACE OUR NATION :nonono:

tl;dr Ask my dad.

larvtard
04-14-2011, 03:44 PM
ARE YOU INSULTING ONE OF OUR GREATEST PRESIDENTS?! SHAME ON YOU, YOU DISGRACE OUR NATION :nonono:

tl;dr Ask my dad.

:lol: nice tl;dr

Wondering if I should start a debate on whether Lincoln was as good as everyone said he was. :eyes:

brutal_descent
04-14-2011, 03:45 PM

Wondering if I should start a debate on whether Lincoln was as good as everyone said he was. :eyes:

I'm as good as they say I am, yessir. :D

inb4 Favorite presidents Lincoln, Nixon, and Clinton.

Natrlhi
04-14-2011, 03:45 PM
Wondering if I should start a debate on whether Lincoln was as good as everyone said he was. :eyes:I can hear the panties bunching already.

brutal_descent
04-14-2011, 03:46 PM

I don't know whether you noticed, but my last name is actually Pigman. :lol:

Indestructible
04-14-2011, 03:47 PM

I hear mixed things about Lincoln sometimes.

Indestructible
04-14-2011, 03:48 PM
I'm as good as they say I am, yessir. :D

inb4 Favorite presidents Lincoln, Nixon, and Clinton.

Kennedy > All

brutal_descent
04-14-2011, 03:50 PM
Kennedy > All

cool story bro.

I hear mixed things about Lincoln sometimes.

Are they all from hicks?

Indestructible
04-14-2011, 03:51 PM
Are they all from hicks?

No,
Good- Lincoln freed the slaves
Bad- He defied the constitution some how(dont know the details).

brutal_descent
04-14-2011, 03:52 PM
No,
Good- Lincoln freed the slaves

:lol: You don't even have a grasp of the latter.

brutal_descent
04-14-2011, 03:54 PM
Lincoln suspended the writ of habeus corpeus, and that doesn't make him a bad president whatsoever.

larvtard
04-14-2011, 03:56 PM

several ways actually. Most notably he suspended habeus corpus throughout the nation in 1862. He also imprisoned a bunch of journalists and whatnot who spoke against him. I can see his logic behind it, I guess, because it was wartime and all...it's still a gray area though.

larvtard
04-14-2011, 03:57 PM
Lincoln suspended the writ of habeus corpeus, and that doesn't make him a bad president whatsoever.

Please do explain.

brutal_descent
04-14-2011, 03:58 PM
several ways actually. Most notably he suspended habeus corpus throughout the nation in 1862. He also imprisoned a bunch of journalists and whatnot who spoke against him. I can see his logic behind it, I guess, because it was wartime and all...it's still a gray area though.

Beat you to habeus corpeus ;)

He exiled them - he allowed federal troops to detain the TWO journalists and drop 'em off down South.

Indestructible
04-14-2011, 04:02 PM
Any president who defies the constitution denying people their rights is a bad president. Doesn't matter if it's in war time or not. Anything could happen to your country in a time of war, that is when you need your rights the most.

Rights cannot be limited, given or taken away you are born with rights.
Doesn't a writ of habeus corpeus get you out of unlawful imprisonment?

brutal_descent
04-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Please do explain.

Sigh.

It's a cliched excuse, but the Civil War really was the most tragic, bloodiest war the US had (and has) ever been involved in. It wasn't with a enemy country - the opposition was within the nation. Lincoln said he'd do anything to preserve the Union; imagine the bloodshed if he hadn't been so committed as to go far enough to suspend it for the time. Look at England and France, that didn't do so after their civil wars.

Jefferson Davis did the same, by the way.

Indestructible
04-14-2011, 04:05 PM
Sigh.

It's a cliched excuse, but the Civil War really was the most tragic, bloodiest war the US had (and has) ever been involved in. It wasn't with a enemy country - the opposition was within the nation. Lincoln said he'd do anything to preserve the Union; imagine the bloodshed if he hadn't been so committed as to go far enough to suspend it for the time. Look at England and France, that didn't do so after their civil wars.

Jefferson Davis did the same, by the way.

How does denying the people their rights preserve the union?

brutal_descent
04-14-2011, 04:06 PM
How does denying the people their rights preserve the union?

On second thought, that was pretty dick of him. :lol:

Indestructible
04-14-2011, 04:10 PM
On second thought, that was pretty dick of him. :lol:

Yes he was a dick for doing that.
I believe that a writ of Habeus Corepus gets you out of unlawful imprisonment. Wartime is when you need that the most, because odds are the government will be labeling everyday Americans terrorists and throw them in jail without trial and evidence that they committed an act of terror. Not saying it's happening now(probably is), but has the government done things like this before? yes, can they do it again? yes.

brutal_descent
04-14-2011, 04:11 PM
I believe that a writ of Habeus Corepus gets you out of unlawful imprisonment. Wartime is when you need that the most, because odds are the government will be labeling everyday Americans terrorists and throw them in jail without trial and evidence that they committed an act of terror. Not saying it's happening now(probably is), but has the government done things like this before? yes, can they do it again? yes.

You could be graceful about it. :finger:

Whether I'm being naive or not, I doubt that was going on back then.

Indestructible
04-14-2011, 04:15 PM
You could be graceful about it. :finger:

Whether I'm being naive or not, I doubt that was going on back then.

Not as much as it does now. Back then people knew when there government messed up or did unlawful things, today people have lost sight of that.
It doesn't take a geniuse to figure out our government does things behind our backs. I see it like this. The government does one bad thing and says he we got away with this without getting caught, let's see what else we can do. So they do another thing and don't get caught. And the things they do just keep getting worse and worse.

powerslave_85
04-14-2011, 04:32 PM
I can hear the panties bunching already.
I think a lot of people would say I have the most bunched-up panties here, and I don't have any beef with Lincoln ;) I mean, the habeus corpeus thing was a dick move, but compared to a lot of other presidents, it's not that big a deal. If you have other problems with Lincoln, you probably refer to the Civil War as "The War of Northen Aggression," and therefore have bigger issues.

brutal_descent
04-14-2011, 04:40 PM

Dick OF him.

Doesn't mean he WAS a dick.

Indestructible
04-14-2011, 05:03 PM
I think a lot of people would say I have the most bunched-up panties here, and I don't have any beef with Lincoln ;) I mean, the habeus corpeus thing was a dick move, but compared to a lot of other presidents, it's not that big a deal. If you have other problems with Lincoln, you probably refer to the Civil War as "The War of Northen Aggression," and therefore have bigger issues.

I fail to see how it isn't a big deal when a priesdent of a supposed free nation makes it impossible for you to get out of prison if you are in there unlawfully.

RAZOR
04-14-2011, 09:32 PM
Not meaning to interrupt this...wonderful debate, but yaaay facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=523532965

moobys37
04-14-2011, 09:53 PM
Not meaning to interrupt this...wonderful debate, but yaaay facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=523532965

'twould it be alright if I added you?

RAZOR
04-14-2011, 09:57 PM
'twould it be alright if I added you?

Of course! :D

moobys37
04-14-2011, 10:00 PM
Of course! :D

And it has been done :D

Triggz
07-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Hey everyone. I introduced myself in the "what are you doing" thread, but here's my facebook in any case...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=558252619

brutal_descent
07-08-2011, 06:45 AM
In case you feel the need to add me ;)

EDIT: RAZ0R added me :lovedup: ;)

masterguy49
07-08-2011, 08:38 AM
In case you feel the need to add me ;)

EDIT: RAZ0R added me :lovedup: ;)

I sent you a request too :finger2:

http://www.facebook.com/armankh
For anyone who cares to add me.......

mastodon421
07-08-2011, 08:44 AM
I don't remember If I ever posted mine...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/irontusk

Feel free to add me.

ravenheart
09-13-2011, 04:31 AM
Forgot to add this here.

In addition to the page for the site, we also have a profile now too. The stupid automatic system wouldn't let me have "Jukebox" as the first name, even though there are some organisations/bands etc. with far more studid "first names" on there. But anyway... I think I've friended most people from here, but if I've not found you yet, do feel free to friend the profile and like the page:

Profile: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001904633898
Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/JukeboxMetal/123620732498?v=wall

ShatteredFlame
09-13-2011, 06:35 AM
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1718263710

dunno if I posted it in this thread

Statutory-Mike
09-13-2011, 02:43 PM
me: www.facebook.com/benweinman
band: www.facebook.com/cryptodira

feel free to add me or listen to and like the band (please)

MPF
09-13-2011, 09:47 PM
http://www.facebook.com/jrundquist

I know I posted it before, but fuck it, I might be more liked/hated now, so why not share my facebook.

Butcher of Birth
09-13-2011, 10:48 PM
I posted it awhile ago, but as long as others are re-posting I will too. (http://www.facebook.com/LoganThomasMilleR)

adamclark52
09-14-2011, 01:31 AM
I did from about early 2007 until about two months ago. I closed the account cold turkey because I just felt odd being a thirty year old man using a site geared towards a generation I wasn't a part of. No regrets whatsoever.

When I did close it I got the odd note saying something to the effect of: "Bye Adam, give Ashton and your little niece a hug", which I thought was weird because I can't ever remember posting that my sons name was Ashton or that I even had him, and my niece was six hours old and I don't think my brother had posted anything about her either. It creeped me out.

Dextrimental
09-14-2011, 04:40 PM
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1245177957

Feel free to add me, just let me know you're from here!

Nick_to_the_face
09-16-2011, 09:41 AM
Might as well post this again
http://www.facebook.com/nick.nstuff

mastodon421
09-17-2011, 08:51 AM
Might as well joing the reposting cult...
http://www.facebook.com/irontusk

illuminatus917
09-28-2011, 08:11 PM
Kennedy > All

False

OraclesofAgony
10-05-2011, 02:01 AM
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1418017933

Here's mine.

christopher
10-05-2011, 09:56 PM
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1418017933

Here's mine.

I just sent you a friend request since we've actually met. How do you know Pat? He's a great friend of mine.

OraclesofAgony
10-05-2011, 10:18 PM
I just sent you a friend request since we've actually met. How do you know Pat? He's a great friend of mine.

Accepted. :tongue: I actually don't know him outside of Facebook. I saw his post about Scion Rock Fest on Morbid Angel's page earlier this year and saw he was from Riverside so I just added him for the heck of it. That's cool that you're friends with him though.

christopher
10-05-2011, 10:22 PM
Accepted. :tongue: I actually don't know him outside of Facebook. I saw his post about Scion Rock Fest on Morbid Angel's page earlier this year and saw he was from Riverside so I just added him for the heck of it. That's cool that you're friends with him though.

Oh for sure. He used to play drums in a death metal band from Riverside called Gang Raping Nuns, but the singer moved to another state, so they are on hiatus at the moment. He's a cool guy and knows a lot about the old school scene.

MPF
10-06-2011, 12:17 AM
Meh, why not do this every pages?

John The Drummer
11-26-2011, 02:38 PM
I'll join the kvlt...

http://www.facebook.com/johnthedrummer88

street_burial
11-27-2011, 02:36 AM
I'll bite. Just let me know you're from here.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002488191606

moobys37
11-29-2011, 11:14 PM
I use facebook.

larvtard
11-30-2011, 07:58 AM
I use facebook.

Are you Adam Seber? If so, you look nothing like I expected :lol:

larvtard
11-30-2011, 08:01 AM
Scratch that, you are JT Pendersville.

I am so good at this :lol:

moobys37
11-30-2011, 08:38 AM
Scratch that, you are JT Pendersville.

I am so good at this :lol:

I'm not the drummer of Dethlehem.

Lay off the bottle a bit :lol:

larvtard
11-30-2011, 08:54 AM
I'm not the drummer of Dethlehem.

Lay off the bottle a bit :lol:

Didn't they stay at your house?

dcmetal108
02-29-2012, 03:59 PM
I have a facebook (also just noticed this thread lol).

Seventhzealot
03-04-2012, 01:52 AM
http://www.facebook.com/devilsworstnightmare

Add me up guys :D I don't have many metal friends :eyes:

OraclesofAgony
03-04-2012, 01:58 AM
http://www.facebook.com/devilsworstnightmare

Add me up guys :D I don't have many metal friends :eyes:

You have one more now. ;)

Seventhzealot
03-04-2012, 02:01 AM
You have one more now. ;)

I sure do, sir. I sure do :D

Epidemic Reign
03-04-2012, 02:14 AM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000051563778

Nick and Scott, just friend requested you guys :horns:

Seventhzealot
03-04-2012, 02:19 AM

:rocker:

OraclesofAgony
03-04-2012, 02:30 AM

Accepted. :tongue:

dcmetal108
03-04-2012, 10:17 AM
I'm too lazy to post my facebook link since I never even use it off the computer lol.

ravenheart
03-04-2012, 12:43 PM
I'm too lazy to post my facebook link since I never even use it off the computer lol.

On the computer.

DementedX14
09-02-2012, 05:05 PM
Posting this here because I am bored. Feel free to add me.
http://www.facebook.com/JesterColony

WOLVERINEKILLS
09-02-2012, 06:51 PM
http://www.facebook.com/garyththompson

Guys feel free to subscribe to my facebook. I don't really add people I don't know well. Sometimes I post some info that you can read if you subscribe.

John The Drummer
09-02-2012, 08:10 PM
http://www.facebook.com/johnthedrummer88

I'll add whoever requests me...unless its a slutty chick... I hate slutty chicks :lol:

brutal_descent
09-03-2012, 05:45 AM
https://www.facebook.com/pigmanlincoln

MPF
09-03-2012, 01:07 PM
I post it every time this thread gets bumped. Might as well again. :lol:

mastodon421
09-03-2012, 01:46 PM
I'll join the reposting cult. Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.
http://www.facebook.com/irontusk

John The Drummer
09-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Oh what the hell, while I am on here might as well post my bands page too... It's just one simple click to "Like" us :D

http://www.facebook.com/funeralageofficial

ravenheart
09-03-2012, 03:21 PM
Oh what the hell, while I am on here might as well post my bands page too... It's just one simple click to "Like" us :D

http://www.facebook.com/funeralageofficial

But... I don't like you band.

MPF
09-03-2012, 03:32 PM
I guess I'll post my DJ page as well. I'm only 13 likes away from doing another Contest where you pick the entire show's playlist.

http://www.facebook.com/that1drummerguy

Christen
09-03-2012, 03:52 PM
www.facebook.com/christenm123

Feel free to add, just let me know who you are.

John The Drummer
09-03-2012, 04:18 PM
But... I don't like you band.

YOUR MOM DOESN'T LIKE MY BAND :flame:

ravenheart
09-03-2012, 04:22 PM

I'd have gone with "and I don't like your face", but fair enough ;)

Liked.

Triggz
09-03-2012, 04:24 PM
Whoever wants to add me, feel free.

https://www.facebook.com/alex.aguiar.9843

es156
09-03-2012, 07:13 PM

Ha ha, nice.