Oct. 04 - Philadelphia, PA -Trocadero
Oct. 05 - Washington DC - 9:30 Club
Oct. 06 - Charlotte, NC - Amos Southend

MunicipalWasted
07-05-2009, 01:37 PM
Goddamnit!

HugeRockStar
07-05-2009, 02:01 PM
I wish I was getting this instead of the co-headline show with Killswitch. IF will play longer and the openers are much better.

Derelict
07-05-2009, 02:05 PM
Makes me happy to see that they have downgraded from the Electric Factory to the Trocadero. Assholes.

DethMaiden
07-05-2009, 02:08 PM
Damn, I actually want to see this what with the BTBAM and 3IOB on the same show and In Flames probably still having a some life in their set, but I'll be in Bumfuck, Indiana by then. :(

mankvill
07-05-2009, 04:23 PM
There might be more dates. No Chicago, Minnesota, etc.

I'd go for all the bands, but all the opening bands are great.

ChildrenofSodom
07-05-2009, 05:35 PM
This is a fucking awesome line up. But no Ohio dates. :(

b_halperin
07-05-2009, 07:59 PM
YES! ill drive to pomona to see 3IOB.

all the other bands are great except for between the buried and me, i havent heard much by them, but what i have heard i didn't like.

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-05-2009, 09:13 PM
If college allows it, I would not mind going on the October 2nd date in Sayreville at all. I like 3 Inches of Blood, and my small amount of faith tells me that their set will be better?

gabo03
07-06-2009, 12:58 AM
Corpus Christi!!

mastodon421
07-06-2009, 04:51 AM
this lineup is amazing. I need to go.

broncoz
07-06-2009, 12:01 PM
got scared when i saw pittsburgh, but the i saw philly so its all okay :rocker:

Indestructible
07-06-2009, 03:26 PM
it would be cool to see them and 3inches of blood

xStructualDefect
07-08-2009, 10:53 PM
i'll go for In Flames but the openers are pretty good. i saw BTBAM with Bodom before and 3IOB with Static-X. have never seen The Faceless though.

and also hopefully In Flames takes out a lot of ASOP material since they played a shitload of it on the past few tours. I like CC, some of Retroute and Sountrack, but ugh i really did not like ASOP. hopefully to hear some classics on this tour.

andrew_metalhead
07-08-2009, 11:49 PM
i'll go for In Flames but the openers are pretty good. i saw BTBAM with Bodom before and 3IOB with Static-X. have never seen The Faceless though.

and also hopefully In Flames takes out a lot of ASOP material since they played a shitload of it on the past few tours. I like CC, some of Retroute and Sountrack, but ugh i really did not like ASOP. hopefully to hear some classics on this tour.

yup exactly. BTBAM were awesome on the Bodom tour! Haven't seen any of the other opening acts yet. In Flames played the ASOP set last fall too, but I still enjoyed it for what it was .. that being my first In Flames headline show. I'll definitely be going to their show this time as well.

xStructualDefect
07-09-2009, 01:31 AM
yup exactly. BTBAM were awesome on the Bodom tour! Haven't seen any of the other opening acts yet. In Flames played the ASOP set last fall too, but I still enjoyed it for what it was .. that being my first In Flames headline show. I'll definitely be going to their show this time as well.

yeaa i'll be happy seeing In Flames headline as i've never seen them headline before. i've seen them at gigantour but thought their setlist was mediocre. I was gonna see them on the last tour with all that remains but i wasn't digging the setlist that much plus as i lay dying played the night before so i chose that instead. and i see you live in the LA area as do i so maybe i'll see you at the pomona show.

andrew_metalhead
07-09-2009, 08:08 AM
yeaa i'll be happy seeing In Flames headline as i've never seen them headline before. i've seen them at gigantour but thought their setlist was mediocre. I was gonna see them on the last tour with all that remains but i wasn't digging the setlist that much plus as i lay dying played the night before so i chose that instead. and i see you live in the LA area as do i so maybe i'll see you at the pomona show.

sure thing \m/