PDA

View Full Version : Mayhem Fest Track Pack for Rock Band next week

mastodon421
07-03-2009, 05:32 AM
So there is a Mayhem fest track pack for Rock Band and Rock Band 2 being released on tuesday. The songs in the pack are as follows

Behemoth-Conquer All
Black Dahlia Murder-What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse:rocker:
Cannibal Corpse-Hammer Smashed Face:rocker:
God Forbid-Empire Of The Gun
Job For A Cowboy-Emedded
Marliyn Manson-Disposable Teens
Slayer-Black Magic
Whitechapel-This Is Exile

This is a kick ass track pack that i will be buying for sure.

JuuKun
07-03-2009, 09:10 AM
Conquer All would be pretty awesome to play, I think. But I don't have Rock Band.

mankvill
07-03-2009, 11:38 AM
Someone buy me Rock Band.

rjturtle9
07-03-2009, 01:14 PM
Behemoth-Conquer All
Cannibal Corpse-Hammer Smashed Face
Slayer-Black Magic

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Butcher of Birth
07-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Corpse and Behemoth! They make it worth the buy! Can't wait to see all the funny youtubers try to sing these songs haha

rjturtle9
07-05-2009, 06:28 PM
Corpse and Behemoth! They make it worth the buy! Can't wait to see all the funny youtubers try to sing these songs haha

i'm gonna be one of them who fail :(

jhdeity
07-08-2009, 07:32 AM
Did it come out this week? I haven't logged onto xbox live in a week or so. I'll get it but if they replaced Manson with Trivium - Pull harder on the strings of your martyr it would be epic.

Black Magic will be the 1st song I play on guitar and Behemoth on drums.

Indestructible
07-08-2009, 07:44 AM
they should do the good bands from mayhem then

killswitch
slayer
all that remains
trivium

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-08-2009, 07:55 AM
they should do the good bands from mayhem then

killswitch
slayer
all that remains
trivium

Are you saying that Slayer isn't a good band?

Indestructible
07-08-2009, 08:01 AM
Are you saying that Slayer isn't a good band?

no i said slayer was the good band

Indestructible
07-08-2009, 08:02 AM
Behemoth-Conquer All
Black Dahlia Murder-What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Cannibal Corpse-Hammer Smashed Face
Job For A Cowboy-Emedded
Whitechapel-This Is Exile

all these bands scream and growl this is why people hate metal because they think that all metal does.

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-08-2009, 08:19 AM
no i said slayer was the good band

Your grammar is terrible then.

makethemsuffer12
07-08-2009, 08:40 AM
all these bands scream and growl this is why people hate metal because they think that all metal does.

Well who fucking cares what non-metalheads think? Behemoth and Cannibal are two of the best bands on the fucking bill. If you are implying that you don't like these bands because of what non-metalheads would think, then you are just a fucking poser.

Indestructible
07-08-2009, 09:53 AM
Well who fucking cares what non-metalheads think? Behemoth and Cannibal are two of the best bands on the fucking bill. If you are implying that you don't like these bands because of what non-metalheads would think, then you are just a fucking poser.

you can be a non metal head i just dont like it when they say all metal does is scream. thats just proves there ignorance and they know nothing.

rjturtle9
07-08-2009, 11:10 AM
you can be a non metal head i just dont like it when they say all metal does is scream. thats just proves there ignorance and they know nothing.

yeah true. it's like when people say all rap is about is bitches and big cars and money. but then again, ignorant people are everywhere no matter what the subject is. even my history of rock and roll teacher said that metal was all screaming and noise. shows what she knows

LoveInSlowMotion
07-08-2009, 11:17 AM
I hope to god Indestructible is just a troll.

Otherwise, FUCK YEAH BEHEMOTH ON ROCKBAND, FUCK YEAH CONQUER ALL

Indestructible
07-08-2009, 11:42 AM
yeah true. it's like when people say all rap is about is bitches and big cars and money. but then again, ignorant people are everywhere no matter what the subject is. even my history of rock and roll teacher said that metal was all screaming and noise. shows what she knows

i also hate when they say ozzy is only famous for biting the head off a bat when 12th years before that he was in a band. but its just a waste of time teaching people anything.

alot of rap is about that now. back then it had meaning.

LoveInSlowMotion
07-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Ill Bill was here, all other rap is small time

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-08-2009, 03:04 PM
I hope to god Indestructible is just a troll.

Otherwise, FUCK YEAH BEHEMOTH ON ROCKBAND, FUCK YEAH CONQUER ALL

And Cannibal Corpse :rocker:

mastodon421
07-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Did it come out this week? I haven't logged onto xbox live in a week or so. I'll get it but if they replaced Manson with Trivium - Pull harder on the strings of your martyr it would be epic.

Black Magic will be the 1st song I play on guitar and Behemoth on drums.

Yes it came out this week. I bought Black Magic,Empire Of The Gun,Hammer Smashed Face What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse and This Is Exile

nxtVH90
07-08-2009, 06:03 PM
And Cannibal Corpse :rocker:

Anyone on Mayhem other than Bullet and maybe Whitechapel are fucking awesome! I think the Rock Band set should be badass

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-08-2009, 06:22 PM
Anyone on Mayhem other than Bullet and maybe Whitechapel are fucking awesome! I think the Rock Band set should be badass

and JFAC. and Manson. All That Remains are meh. Other than that, damn straight!

mankvill
07-08-2009, 07:14 PM

To me, the only unwatchable bands are Whitechapel, Killswitch and Manson. JFAC is bad, but I like, like, half of two songs they have. And their new stuff isn't terrible, just really boring.

I've never really listened to Trivium, but I've heard their new stuff is good.

mastodon421
07-08-2009, 07:38 PM
Trivium Blows. Whitechapel puts on a good show. As i have already stated the only bands i dont like on Mayhem this year are Behemoth and Trivium. BMFV isnt bad they arent anything special but they arent awful. Im not a big Manson fan either but he isnt bad. The rest of the bands i really like.

mankvill
07-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Behemoth

:eek:

mastodon421
07-08-2009, 07:41 PM
i know i know i just cant get into Behemoth they are very talented and i respect them but im just not a fan.

mankvill
07-08-2009, 07:48 PM
i know i know i just cant get into Behemoth they are very talented and i respect them but im just not a fan.

Yeah, I understand that. I think they make solid death metal now. Not outstanding, but not bad at all.

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-08-2009, 08:02 PM
To me, the only unwatchable bands are Whitechapel, Killswitch and Manson. JFAC is bad, but I like, like, half of two songs they have. And their new stuff isn't terrible, just really boring.

I've never really listened to Trivium, but I've heard their new stuff is good.

I also think all of those are unwatchable, especially Whitechapel :headoff:. Could not agree more with the JFAC comment.

And you have heard correct. Shogun blows everything else Trivium have ever done.

nxtVH90
07-08-2009, 08:38 PM

eh, JFAC and Manson will have muchos people saying that they're pretty good. Personally, i have nothing against them. but w/e. its only an opinion, right?

jhdeity
07-09-2009, 09:23 AM
I downloaded the Track Pack and played it yesterday. Slayer - Black Magic was the most fun song to play on guitar. I'm guessing Behemoth would be much more fun on drums. The guitar version kinda sucked.

They have the Maiden - Flight 666 songs out there too. Powerslave KILLS!

LoveInSlowMotion
07-09-2009, 12:00 PM
eh, JFAC and Manson will have muchos people saying that they're pretty good. Personally, i have nothing against them. but w/e. its only an opinion, right?

JESUS FUCK THAT IS THE MOST RATIONAL POST EVER

I think I love you

nxtVH90
07-09-2009, 01:13 PM
JESUS FUCK THAT IS THE MOST RATIONAL POST EVER

I think I love you

um...i guess im honored?