Praise the Lord

Ensiferum
Hero In a Dream
One More Magic Potion
Deathbringer from the Sky
Token of Time
Into Battle
Iron

First off, this is my first post so apologies if I muff something up.

I've noticed that several people have been curious about the Origin set, so there it is. Also, we seemed to have shorter overall sets for each band. I imagine it is because of Ensiferum joining the tour. I was under the impression that Decrepit Birth/Beneath the Massacre were supposed to drop off when Ensiferum and Blackgaurd joined the tour. I was surprised when Blackguard didn't show, and Decrepit Birth/Beneath were there instead. Maybe I just have no clue..... :D

Overall, the bands that weren't complete bullocks did a fantastic job. Dying Fetus owned the friggin' show, and despite some heckling and a thrown bottle, Ensiferum received a lot of love from the crowd.

Spiderpact
06-30-2009, 09:38 PM
I've been bumming off of this site forever, so thanks for all the posts guys (and girls?) :D

I hope this helps anyone interested.

mankvill
06-30-2009, 10:05 PM
Reciprocal

DISSOLVING WITHIN
I RETAIN NO MORE
I RETAIN NO MORE CONTROL
BOILING IN MYSELF
A BEAST WAITING TO EXPLOOOOOOOOOODE!!!! :horns:

Thanks for the Origin set!

adamclark52
06-30-2009, 10:26 PM
That's a really good setlist from Origin. As much as I like them seven songs is just enough brutality that I would want. I don't know if I could sit through an hour set from them.

mankvill
06-30-2009, 10:38 PM
That's a really good setlist from Origin. As much as I like them seven songs is just enough brutality that I would want. I don't know if I could sit through an hour set from them.

I have! It was a homecoming set, so it'd be even MORE brutal! And it's fucking awesome. :party:

Maiden33
06-30-2009, 10:41 PM
(and girls?)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Clearly you don't know this site very well. :D
Have we ever had an active poster that was female?

Spiderpact
06-30-2009, 10:45 PM
I have! It was a homecoming set, so it'd be even MORE brutal! And it's fucking awesome. :party:

This was my first time seeing em', and I was NOT disappointed. Sure, they're sloppy live, but what do expect from THE most extreme death metal act around? They (unlike the counterfeit bands on the bill) are 100% genuine.

Flores' bass playing was flat out jaw dropping!

mankvill
06-30-2009, 10:49 PM
This was my first time seeing em', and I was NOT disappointed. Sure, they're sloppy live, but what do expect from THE most extreme death metal act around? They (unlike the counterfeit bands on the bill) are 100% genuine.

Flores' bass playing was flat out jaw dropping!

Agreed all around! Welcome to the site! :D

es156
07-01-2009, 07:18 AM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Clearly you don't know this site very well. :D
Have we ever had an active poster that was female?

Only 2 or 3 that I can remember. And not very active.

Leviathan
07-01-2009, 08:00 AM
I would love to see an Origin headline. Impressive setlist.