PDA

View Full Version : Mantic Ritual -- Farmingdale, NY -- June 27th, 2009

SerpentineVIVIVI
06-30-2009, 10:09 AM
Came just for them, and I was able to get in for free thanks to the venue's poor security/a friend of mine being on the Street Team :D. When me and my friends drove in there Adam and Ben (the drummer and bassist) were playing baseball catch in the parking lot, and Dan and Jeff were in their van, and they recognized me so that pretty cool. We just talked and chilled with them in the parking lot for about half an hour until they had to get on stage. Really chill guys, they say they want their next record to start running this fall, hopefully to be released next year or so. These guys ripped apart live, it's a shame that their crowd response was so low though, but what would they expect out of a Pro-Pain crowd? Me and two other friends were the only ones headbanging, so at least they knew we were into them out of the 20 other people in the venue :rocker:. Regardless, awesome show, would see them again any day!

Mantic Ritual
1. One By One
2. Next Attack
3. By The Cemetery
4. Souls
5. Panic

Awesome fucking show!

mankvill
06-30-2009, 10:11 AM
Sweet! If I go to the Pro-Pain show here in a couple weeks, I'd leave right after them.

:rocker:

Derelict
06-30-2009, 10:21 AM
Pro pain is still around? UGH. They have an actual song lyric....

"THERE WAS DEATH ON THE DANCEFLOOR/
FROM THE HEAVY CONNECTION OF THE PRO PAIN SOUND/
THERE WAS DEATH ON THE DANCEFLOOR/
WHEN WE CAME TO TOWN"

Ugh. Hate ToughguyCore

andrew_metalhead
06-30-2009, 10:46 AM
fuck yeah i'll go to this tour just to see Mantic Ritual :rocker::rocker:

SerpentineVIVIVI
06-30-2009, 10:54 AM
Yea, I went just for Mantic, very worth it. Good to see they're getting a following :horns:

rjturtle9
06-30-2009, 12:11 PM
mantic ritual is the shit. they've been opening for so many bands lately, they should headline some underground shows.

HailANDKill
07-01-2009, 01:34 AM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I'm going to this show tomorrow for only them as well :D By The Cemetary FUCK YEAH!!!